That woman, she deserves her revenge and we, we deserve to die

>That woman, she deserves her revenge and we, we deserve to die

>That Budd?!
>Yep.
>Tell him to get his FUCKIN' ASS back here!

Why was Budd so fucking stupid? He managed to fucking shoot her in the chest with a shotgun and he choose to use rock salt?

Because he wanted her to succeed and get her revenge.

Didn't Bill want her alive anyway?

what a terrible letdown Vol 2 was.

Seriously???

I wish it had more japanese influences and made Bill a real threat but it was just as good as Vol.1

It wasn't as good but it was still breddy gud

Vol 2 was a film, vol 1 was a flick

kys

Because he wanted to bury her alive. She was meant to suffer for what she did. He even mentions he could finish her off with a rock. Don't be fucking mindless.

How did you miss the line before closing the casket "This is for breaking my brother's heart."

didn't care about getting a glimpse into Budd's trashy world. Elle's presumed dead. O-ren Ishii was more of a badass than Bill. That stupid Superman monologue.

You wouldn't think Vivica Fox would be so great, but she was. Vol 1 was just "bigger" in general.

But Bill didn't give a fuck about Budd anyway.

Michael Madsen's the coolest actor ever. It's a shame Holywood disagrees...

they had a shit relationship as brothers, look at the whole "I pawned the Hanzo sword"

>tfw I dislike both vol 1 and 2

Lol no it was pro hack Tarantino using the "bad guys will always tortute their enemies before killing them" meme

Is this about Leslie Jones and Sup Forums?

>forgetting the engraving on the sword

No...

>didn't care about getting a glimpse into Budd's trashy world
It showed how far he'd fallen after parting ways with Bill but still loved Bill as only a brother can love someone.
>Elle's presumed dead
So? It was a great way to close out the story of a backstabbing genius.
>O-ren Ishii was more of a badass than Bill.
Bill was the team mastermind, not the ninja assassin.
>That stupid Superman monologue.
How would you have discussed the dichotomy of The Bride's life?

Uhhh wasn't that a lie and he had it all along? Didn't Kiddo use it to fight Elle?

I've got to admit user, it is pretty brave of you to have an opinion

What the fuck was the point of that Superman monologue?

To show that Tarantino is a hack, who doesn't understand a character for kids

It wasnt that deep. It was to basically explain that Kiddo was a assassin and being a normal person is her disguise, Just like clark kent is Supermans disguise.
They go around being not what they are!

Tortellini being a retard.

Her name is Beatrice.

Beatrix*

It's funny. If Tarantino would've swapped Superman out for Batman then it would've made sense.

That whole analysis of Superman was just dead wrong but it fits Batman. Bruce Wayne is the disguise and he's really Batman.

Don't correct me or my wife's daughter ever again.

To bad that's a fundamental misunderstanding of superman
The analogy would have fit perfectly if they has just used batman as the example

That's why it's a shit relationship because he felt the need to lie about pawning the sword. Also, Bill could be giving Budd a lot of money, and yet he is living in a shitty trailer and works as a bouncer at a shitty strip club. So they don't appear to be on good terms

Budd was obviously offering her a way out. His entire character is that he's probably the most honorable of the Vipers despite it not seeming that way.

His living in a shitty trailer and having a shitty job as a Bouncer in a Titty Bar is his atonement for killing those innocents in the Church. I always thought that was source of the falling out between him and Bill.

He was aware of her training and if she was worthy enough to break out then she was worthy enough to get her revenge.

Volume three when? I want to see the nig girl get her revenge.

Foolishness...Superman was born Superman and not Clark Kent just a Beatrix was born Beatrix and not Arlene. Clark Kent is the disguise the natural born alien wears.

Fucking "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD" was born Bruce Wayne and has to dress up like a bat to be "MY PARENTS ARE DEAD."

I've really grown to prefer Vol. 2 over Vol. 1 over the years. I really like the Spaghetti Western influences of it, the slow buildup to brief bursts of violence.

TARANKINO TIER
Reservoir Dogs
Jackie Brown
Inglorious Basterds

BREDDY GUD TIER
Kill Bill 1 & 2
Pulp Fiction
Hateful 8

FUN BUT FORGETTABLE TIER
Death Proof
Django Unchained

debate me

The Superman monologue was what just made me give up, thankfully it was at the end. Such a bland, shitty attempt at using western/japanese influences.

That's why he drove out there to warn him, and that's why he said Budd was the only man he ever loved. Got it.

Swap Inglourious Basterds and Pulp Fiction and I won't need to.

Go read the comics, Clark was found as a baby and brought up like any other kid before finding out his ancestry but that didn't suddenly make him a different person, the Kent's were still his parents and Smallville was still his hometown and earth is still his planet even though he respects his kryptonian heritage
Its like someone emigrating as a baby

Bruce on the other hand went through a massively traumatic experience at an age were he could recall everything and it changed him on a fundamental level so much that Bruce no longer was a person and is just a named used by the Batman
There's some villain that tries to gaslight Bruce to take over Wayne Corp without knowing he's Batman but it doesn't work since internally he doesn't even think of himself as Bruce Wayne anymore

This AND the Clark Kent is Superman's critique on the human race. Weak, insecure, etc. Just like Beatrix is a superhuman assassin but pretends to be a redneck nobody who runs a shitty record story. The analogy is actually pretty perfect. I really liked the monologue too.

>kys
Kill yourself

>But then again... so does she.

They're all assassins and murderers for one reason or another. Beatrice's mistake was thinking that she could go away from that life and not suffer any consequences. But, to paraphrase Schultz from "Django Unchained", "if she wanted a quiet life with her daughter, she shouldn't have killed all those people".

One thing that I wish the movies had gone into more was what was the dynamic like between the various assassins when they were working together?

I always wondered if Budd in the heyday of the Vipers was actually a good assassin/fighter or was he just in there out of nepotism?

I prefer 2 to 1. I love the Pai Mei sequence, and the dynamic between Kiddo and Bill is perfect.

Go back to your Facebook and Reddit tabs.

you bray like an ass. it causes my ears great discomfort

how does that reconcile with this:

>That woman, she deserves her revenge and we, we deserve to die

Well he did catch Beatrice completely off guard by using a gun, he seemed like the most practical out of all the vipers so he probably had no trouble getting the job done

>But then again, so does she.

>dynamic between Kiddo and Bill is perfect.
it was great except for the giant cop out ending

Saying someone deserves revenge =/= laying down and dying
If it did he would have let her kill him in the first place and not bury her as some stupid ass test

How was it a cop out? You wanted to see the fight on the beach at dawn?

How can anyone dislike Mr. Blonde?

People say that burying the Bride alive was supposed to be some sort of test but Budd seemed like he was ready to get out of Dodge when Elle brought him the money for the sword.

what was the point of that speech then? that shit was completely out of character. He says she deserve her revenge that he deserves to die and then he takes his time trying to torture her by burying her alive.

Michael Madsen is good in Tarantino movies, I don't get the hate for him.

>You wanted to see the fight on the beach at dawn?
yes. The entire plot revolves around "killing bill" and while I get the whole 5 point whatever signifying Beatrix's mastery over Bill, it was still a lame way to end the series without an epic showdown. It also made Bill look like a bitch

he took six steps...

The physical climax of the movie is Beatrix vs. Elle, that's apparent when you rewatch the movie. It has the whole "final showdown" feel, which is even more lampshaded when the movie suddenly uses the old "You killed my master" cliche.

The confrontation between Bill and Beatrix works purely on an emotional level. Having a generic final swordfight would've cheapened that.

Bill kinda made himself look like a bitch. I was expecting a ruthless, inhuman bastard from all of the build up and he was just a regular guy making cheese sandwiches for his daughter and talking about fucking comics.

He plays virtually the same character in every one.

Reservoir Dogs>Kill Bill 2>From Dusk Till Dawn>Kill Bill 1>Meme Fiction

Only ones I saw. My friend almost got me to see H8ful back in January but told me it was three hours and I noped outta there (I don't mind long movies, just not in the theater 'cause I run out of crab legs).

>Beatrix vs. Elle

It's also the best action scene in both movies. The Crazy 88 scene is good when you first see it but it gets old after that.

He was always a fool for blondes.

So, you're mad that Bill turns out to not be a one dimensional villain?

It's shit, but it's still a relationship, which is why bud still had the sword, and it was clear bud was the angry one in the relationship, while Bill still cared more and wanted bud to live.

Jackie Brown is utter garbage only beaten by Death Proof as Tarantino's worst.

I don't think he's bad though. He seems to fit in whatever role is written for him.

No, it just seemed kinda stupid to me. This guy was revered and feared and he was a fucking geek the whole the time.

1- Pulp Fiction
2- Reservoir Dogs
3- Kill Bill 1
4- Inglorious Basterds
5- Kill Bill 2
6- Django Unchained
7- Hateful 8
8- Jackie Brown
9- Death Proof

Tbh

>mfw I fell asleep for the last act of Kill Bill 1
Either it failed as an action movie or I was really tired that day. Second was better.

Hateful Eight was decadent Tarantino big black dingus-tier.

People will argue impossible opinions and feign ignorance just for fun; don't bite and keep shitposting.

The point is acknowledging that they are all shitty people, how is that out of character
And burying her alive was a cruel petty act for her breaking his brothers heart which shows that while he's a piece of shit that will kill someone in a slow terrible way just to make them suffer he also has people and things he cares about
I'm sorry Bud has more than one dimension to his character and your autism keeps you from appreciating that in a movie

But he did. Budd's whole thing was pretending one thing while doing another, such as not actually selling his sword.

I like how Budd would rather work his shitty job and take shit all day than talk to his brother or accept his help.

Because, that woman, she deserved her revenge and bud and them, they deserved to die.

I also like how Budd listens to Satisfied Mind and then tries to sell the sword for a million dollars.

>go read the comics
No thanks, i'm an adult. Anyway, Superman is an alien, he is not Clark Kent, he is Kal-el. Doesn't matter who raised him, he is not a human and therefore has to adopt a disguise and act as a loser. Clark Kent is not how he really is.

This. Vol 2 was neutered of a lot of its action and felt jarringly different in tone.

>I have autism

But he doesn't act like a loser. Its a retarded ignorant comparison that a mouthbreathing normie would make. Like everyone else said, he should have compared her to Batman.

Great post

The fact that taran last two movies were western's really cheapens it's first impression I think

Pulp Fiction > Django Unchained > Inglourious Basterds > Reservoir Dogs > Jackie Brown > Kill Bill Vol. 2 > The Hateful Eight > Kill Bill Vol. 1 > Death Proof

Just because Pulp Fiction is popular doesn't mean it's not a masterpiece you fucking idiots.

>like everyone else said
It was only you who said that, samefag.

The point was that Bill was an assassin and a killer. He wasn't going to do "showdown on the beach" shit, he was going to go at her when instinct told him to strike.

>Kill Bill 1
>Kill Bill 2

They are one movie, bros

Yeah that shit was the worst part of both movies. He's trying way too hard there.

The real list

Pulp Fiction
Jackie Brown
Inglorious Basterds
Kill Bill
Reservoir Dogs

Everything else is good, but meh when you compare it to his best

Pretty spot on, except Jackie Brown should be way higher and Reservoir Dogs a bit lower