Any Harry Potter fans out here? can someone tell me who that guy is?

Any Harry Potter fans out here? can someone tell me who that guy is?

Other urls found in this thread:

harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Silvanus_Kettleburn
starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is from the first or second movie, so this must be Silvanus Kettleburn - the care of magical creatures professor that had the job before Hagrid.

that's the burger king

Alfred Cockburn, the Sex Magic teacher

>Silvanus Kettleburn
harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Silvanus_Kettleburn
Holy shit it's real, this is worse than Breasts on Wookiepedia.

the swim coach

Thanks.

Saruman

It's Solomon Kane

Dubbadar.

Barbados Slim, Chair of Indefinite Studies

>Dubbadar

>first post
I'm impressed.

oh shit i didnt know count dooku was in harris potter

It may also be the unnamed Muggle Studies teacher who taught between Quirrel taking his sabbatical until Charity Burbage was hired 3 or 4 years later.

well done user, well done

HOWEVER

That's Dungledop, professor of Proctology

That's that dude in the hat from one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

wasnt he sent to azkaban after they found out he was putting his female students in a trance and stealing their pussyjuice potion

figured

Kekius maxima

What's your evidence that he isn't Professor Vector, the Arithmancy teacher, or the Ancient Runes teacher?

No it isn't. He was an actual character.

Because Vector and Babbling are canonically females.

check the wookiepedia for "Water"

Luuke.
Luuuke.

Ah that's right. Fair enough.

Only in books. In movies Vector and Temelkin were gender swapped.

Except the character was mentioned in the third book and isn't some nonsense fans made up.

you watch your tongue

>Breasts on Wookiepedia

Just googled this. What am I looking at here?

>some bullshit new thing want to cast Vector and Babbling as black transfemales
>JK Rowling goes on twitter
>"Yeah totally, I've never said that Vector and Babbling couldn't be black transfemales !"

there's no "canon" with that pandering cunt

Why didn't he just cast the spell in Dumbledore's palms?

Or in his mouth

he didnt know the lake was cursed and probably wanted to let him have some dignity.

in his mouth might have choked him he was weak. old men have bad motor skills etc and isnt one of dumbledores hand cursed and fucked maybe he cant cup both hands

Man, I really want to preserve Dumbledore's dignity. Well, better feed him some corpsewater.

yes yes I can tell you... however...

did you not read my post his hand is fucked and he isnt cupping his hands as the potion was probably still fucking with him.....casting aguamente into his mouth might not be the nicest thing to do also

he didnt know it was corpsewater..but it probably didnt taste that bad...at least it would be cool and crisp.

Except he did know it was corpsewater, he saw the corpses while in the boat.

Why didn't he cast the water into his own mouth, then feed it to Dumbledore like a baby bird? You know Dumbles would have been way into that sort of thing.

jesus christ

we saw the corpses when they were in the boat they didnt the water was black

like i said dignity. stop picking apart everything

If you only saw the movie you're not allowed to comment on the scene. Thank you!

Thanks doc

I'm just saying, while Harry was giving Dumbledore some mouth-to-mouth man-camelbacking, maybe he could also reach down and give him the gentlest handy a 150 year old homo needs. You trying to say you wouldn't jerk off your grandpa on his deathbed, user?

it would have disappeared before he could drink it anyway. the whole place was cursed so that only the water in the lake could be used, no matter how he tried to produce other sources.

>appears in

Holy kek

im imagining dumbledore sticking his dick into a hole in the floorboard of the tower for harry while draco has the jump on him

Kok

see this
Also they didnt see the corpses from the boat it was too dark

starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Chair

>Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope (First appearance)

>split into canon and legends

>Chairs were pieces of furniture humanoids could sit in or on (depending on the type of the chair).
>Chairs came in many shapes and styles, and chairs that could hover also existed.
>Chairs were common household items throughout the galaxy.
>Chairs were
>were
We have truly evolved

Your pic title gave me cancer.

"Okay, so a wood chair won't hurt you."
―Han Solo

>Han Solo owned a chair considered to be the "most comfortable chair ever designed."

That's Nigrum Smartledore, Albus Dumbledore's hetero bizarro duplicate. At the end of every perfectly monotone school course he gives a cup to the house with the most points.

"No, no. Bad show, Gryffindor. MOREOVER, Slytherin outperformed you in every aspect, so it only makes sense to award them the house cup"

>LOOK MOM I POSTED IT AGAIN xD

He's Broomworth Swiper, the magical jaintor and Hagrid's partner on homo stuff. Also teaches how to play flute in music class.

What the fuck. Where does this information even come from?