Films only you like

>Films only you like

>If I take off the pressurized helmet will you die?

but i love constantine user

Not bad. Sorta the same category as The Crow where it's fun and there's nothing wrong with it, but it isn't exceptional in any aspect. Worth watching.

I like it too.

It certainly wasn't the comic, but it was pretty good.

I liked it too

OP BTFO

One of the best on screen Satans ever.

Belongs on a "Villains who did nothing wrong" list tbch.

It's no masterpiece, I just don't think it's as terrible as everyone makes out.

>starts the deadliest war in human history
>invades Soviet Union
>country is torn apart for fifty years

Yeah, totally a great guy

Forgot my goddamn image.

only Reddit dislikes this movie. The majority enjoys it.

>Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever
now that's cinema

just rewatched it two days ago, still a guilty pleasure.
noticed that keanu is a shitty actor tho

If by majority you mean contrarian hipsters like you, then sure.

Best representation of the Devil in movies comin thru

It's absolute trash for it's budget bracket, and deserved the shit it got.

But if you think of it as a B-movie; the Moon Mob trying to take on a Space Cowboy is pretty funny.

Better than the TV one lbr

Wrong, I like this movie too.

He is kinda one-dimensional but it worked in Constantine, and I wouldn't want to see anyone else in the role.

Not gonna lie, I don't really have a desire to watch it again, but I did enjoy it the first time I watched it. I'm very easily pleased when it comes to sci-fi. And you have to give it props for the meme status of its title.

>Satan's petty dickery moving the lighter back and forth while Keanu is trying to smoke

I watch Constantine once a year at least, it's fucking great.

The Replacements for me, I fucking love it but I don't think people care for it.

this thread

well, if you know the character in the comics, keanu was clearly a miscast, he was just a good actor to bank on to do an obscure comic adaptation. Some of his line delivery and dramatic body language made me cringe

Watched it just today because a user recommended in a "post a pic and anons suggest movies based on it" thread last day and I liked quite a bit to be honest.

Movie tried to squeeze to much into it and ended in an incoherent mess

Keanu thread?

>Is that why they call you ecks?

>Constantine
>The Replacements
>Bill and Ted

Sure seems like it.

Oh, well I'm glad I didn't read the comics then lol I actually like the completely unphased and somewhat of a dick character Keanu put on.

>>Films only you like
yeah right nigga, Constantine is GOAT comickino.

And it has a surprising large cult following these days.

>dat prime Keanu
>dat prefame Shia
>dat qt Tilda
>dat based Peter Stormare
>dat lead singer of Bush
>dat neospooky club scene that got me into Tool/APC

Welp time to watch Constantine.

that's what the character in the comics is, a cynical smartass and kind of a dick. but keanu transformed it into a dramatic angsty goth teenager in my opinion

Alien the Third: Fuck Yo' Survivor's, Nigga

are you retarded? its a great movie

Jahnnnn, Jaaahhhhhn

Like I get why Roger Ebert wouldnt like this movie, but the hate this movie gets online is purely fanboy "Its not muh Mario!!" bullshit, it is a fun ass movie, I also have a soft spot for the Shcumacher Batman movies, Forever was flawed, but people overlook the good parts, Batman and Robin is fun as comedy/kids movie.

>the hate this movie gets online

Tired of these reddit world-views everywhere.

its the little things where he gets his pleasure that makes it so delicious

Does anyone even hates it? The only critique I've heard is "he's not blond as in comics" which is prettty damn stupid (not to mention it's a jarringly unfitting design per se).

I'm a man who can appreciate Constantine and Hellblazer.

Never the new 52 Constantine though

That was their take on this scene.

What is wrong with it?

One of the main threats to a submarine in REAL LIFE is being hit by their own torpedo. Yes, they DO train them to not get hit by their own torpedo, and that's because it's a serious, legitimate threat. Look it up.

The invasive species angle was at least as interesting as the nuclear bomb metaphor.

The cartoon was top-tier. I refuse to believe there will be any argument about this.

I even like the car chase... but it could have been better. Probably should have taken a bit more than two air-strikes to finish 'Zilla off, too.

Ang Lee's Hulk, Constantine, and Daredevil are the holy trinity of "capeshit that everyone thinks sucked but was actually pretty good" desu

This movie is good tho.

What? No it wasn't.

Tilda Swinton was best Gabriel, as well.

I disagree with Hulk. That movie sucked, but had decent ideas to it.

Constantine, from what I saw on TV, didnt seem bad.

Daredevil gets way more shit than it deserves, but at the end of the day its mediocre

Agree with both of these.

very good movie

Rewatched this yesterday and found out that Emmerich named the incompetent mayor Ebert just to shit on the critic.