Can anyone explain me why The Simpsons is so popular in Latin America?

Can anyone explain me why The Simpsons is so popular in Latin America?

Is it the god tier Mexican dub?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p9AB6WJMla4
youtu.be/n5F9Y1-RRqk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I dunno but Mexican popular meme culture seems to enjoy putting weed in image macros and no one seems to have explained why

UNA

one candle

touch of here cat

>Is it the god tier Mexican dub?
yes

is way better than the original

VELA

someone explain to me the bart smoking weed meme

Mexicans.

I ain't gotta explain SHIT.

Its an argentinian meme, thats all i know.

one-o candle-o

jajajajaja

>mexican
its the argies with their shit attempt at making an imageboard called Taringa.
all spic memes are shit tbqh

I don't get it either

CHI

>americans in charge of understanding advanced memes

TOGETHER WE AWAIT THE STORM

its their attempt at being dank.
if you see that image just leave the thread, /lat/ memes are literally the bottom of the barrel, its all so very stupid.

Taringa is argie's Reddit, tho. Both steal memes from here.

>youtube.com/watch?v=p9AB6WJMla4

>dank

Hi there reddit

Most likely, just like the reason why Drawn Together is so much fucking better in LatAm because of the God tier dubbing.

Yes, the golden age dub is incredible, I think they changed the voice actors and that way you know if it's a good episode or not

hello my newfag friend.

BUILD WALL
U
I
L
D

W
A
L
L

Fresh OC coming thru

>mfw IM high rn

So you consider yourself an "oldfag" because you've been here for 10 months since Donald Trump started his campaign last year?

I know all you redditors are fresh off the The_Donald boat but c'mon, project a little less

One candle

you know, dad

sabe pa

SABE PA

touch of here cat

you know dad

one candle

ja ja ja ja

jajajajajajaja el meme es MUY fuego ay callate puta

one candle

The REAL reason is because these countries are literally about 15 years behind

They are only just watching the simpsons now

I want to reply seriously because I love the simpsons
The effort into translating not only the gags but the comedic timing and overall tone throughout the dub is an amazing feat, but then again the writing is such a beauty that it allows for that
Tl;dr golden age isn't called golden age because their tone was a little more red

False

We get the Simpsons at the same time as USA

>Tfw watching DBZ and later switching to The Simpsons.

yes :^)
you have to go back

Sorry but unless you've been posting here since before captcha was a thing, (You) have to go back.

>he doesn't remember Kimmo's spam

How sad!

No you're behind

There's a reason in the US they use blu-rays and in poor South America they use DVD still

If you don't remember a n o n t a l k you can't call anyone a flooder
This is fact

一つの蝋燭

Thanks for rewording my post and reposting it, I'm flattered

CHE LOS CHICANOS SE RE CALENTAN JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJJ SALU2

Una vela

I remember Taringa had a good pile of download links for flight simulators and addons a while ago. I used to frequent the page that had that. (I'm not from Latin America.)

I think they're all dead now though.

Sorry guys

I just had to link this thread to /lat/

EL

As if that has any bearing you dumb ass snow nigger.

I had to deal with the red image spam
Give me a fucking break

Its okay, this thread will become illegible garbage soon

UNA

AY PERO MIRA ESE CUMBION

The golden age is dub is godtier and it was played so often that EVERYONE knows the simpsons and EVERYONE knows the gags. We grew up with them. Even the lower classes did, so the retards started painting murals or drawing bart smoking weed and shit because they are dumb niggers. Us latin american posters here just adopted that with the una vela meme

sabe pa

touch of here cat

you know dad

>proud of being a 20+ virgin on this cantonese knitting board
lmao @ ur life.

SABE PA

Not a virgin, just a loser

:^)

>trying to brag about having sex with a bergina, something LITERALLY every guy in my city has done by 18

I had sex before I knew Sup Forums or imageboards were a thing and I bet you 0.25 bitcoins I've been here longer than you

The dub is a big influence indeed, but nah, the fact is simply that these american shows simply show the reality that latinamerica craves but that actual reality denies. so they escape into fantasy to bear with their reality.

Just like some americans dive into eastern shit. Well not exactly like that but you get the idea.

As a 34yo Mexican i only can say, in mexico there is not many funny things on tv, and the simpsons have been there since 25 years or something, so thats why they are in our heads.. as far as the people i know we all speak of them like a friend, stuff like in a middle of a party: Remember when homer did that?

So, thats why they are so important, because is the only good thing on tv, about the shitty memes is just because is what we got to work with, i personally dont like memes in spanish.

And about the Mexicand dub, yes. They didnt change any script thing but names, like instead of a hollywood 50s actor, a mexican 50's actor, or singers.. i mean the ones who appears are the same, but when they talk about someone else and is not so famous in latin america, they changed the jokes with people we know, thats why it makes it way funnier for us. Well, actually they changed the voices exactly when the series was going down, so there is even more cult in the old episodes.

tldr build a wall

>trying to be cool on Sup Forums
whatever keeps your ego on check lads :^)

such a picardy

>he says after he finished making a "lol I bet ur a virgen" post

Nice damage control face, user

>not being a virgin at 20

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD HJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH HOLY SHIT EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW PEDOPHILE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

Yo Skinner, skin up my man

>SOY UN UNICORNIO RETRASADO

I'm swedish but it's just so hilarious in spanish

go suck ahmed's cock sven you don't know humouer

There's a lot of cheap bootlegs of simpson's memorabilia in latin america, usually potraying the characters as thugs and football fanatics. These are just parodies of that.

>34yo
abuelito dame para el mandado

Nobody use dvd in latinamerican anymore we have bluray asshole, latinamerica likes the old simpson more. when some channel show the new episode the the ratings drop, latinamerica like the eldergod simpson episodes season 3 specially

Yeah pretty much LATAM say fuck this and redubb the whole show with LATAM jokes is more funny than the use one

Only retards still buy DVD.

hello fellow mexifag.

i stopped watching TV in 2005 when my apá bought an internet for me.

is TV really that shitty?

i can only remember game shows and telenovelas.

Because they're subhuman.

.-

Its literally the only time a dub has suprassed the original.

Niggers in argentina think is badass to make every character a stoner. Its literally bottom tier memery for poor niggers.

It has to do with a site called fotolog. Basically latin America got simpsons later than America, and for some reason in Argentina simpsons was hugely loved. Thus a lot of tryhards made Simpsons characters look hardcore with le weed and making them into Ramones looking characters.

t. Aztec Meme Expect

I remember like 6 years ago or some shit, taringa tried to be cool and used to post images saying they were going to bring Sup Forums down and Sup Forums ddos the shit of taringa. It was fun kek

Arde papi

Not really, same thing happened with the Shrek movies (at least with the original and the sequel, the rest suck in any language).

Even the waffle joke is funny in the mexican dub.

Mi meme me mima
Yo amo a mi meme
El Meme amasa la masa solo

I don't even have to read the thread to know that it probably degenerated into a /lat/ thread on Sup Forums. This is happening way too often to be a coincidence. I believe it was OPs intended purpose.

>inb4 te matamos el circlejerk
Eh no, despues de postear esto voy a cerrar la ventana

Pin Pon was funny, yeah.

>imblying

youtu.be/n5F9Y1-RRqk

No aguantas la toma guacho cagon. Te voy a llenar el culo de espuma vigilante alcahuete.

I thought it was illegal to make memes in Mexico

taco con esponja

No, its only illegal to sell them.

Mucha leche en la oreo

Si eres menor de 18 años, abandona Hispachan. Todas las marcas y copyrights en esta página son propiedad de sus respectivos autores. La responsabilidad de los comentarios e imágenes publicadas en Hispachan corresponde a los usuarios. Hispachan está dirigido a personas habituadas al humor y la ironía. Nada de lo escrito en este sitio debe ser tomado en serio.

El bimba de la bamba uno chimichanga grande. Porco spaghetti lasagna contador et les burrito frijole venti.
>all latin languages sound like the same brand of brown-people gibberish. just like all middle-eastern languages.
I'm not saying "build the wall", but I'm glad some of them learn english, so we can communicate.

uy me vengo

Me gusta caminar con mi tío cachondo

this guy knows

The simpsons is just good humor user.

I grew up in the border between 'murica and mexico so I was exposed to both versions of the show. The latin american version has a mexican dub and they introduce a lot of mexican lingo and saying that resonate with the mexican audience.

But like I said its generally good humor.
The mexican dub is god tier. The Castellan dub (spaniard) dub is just trash.

and the "una vela" thing is just a south american thing since vela is slang for weed or joint.