Why is Rick and Morty disliked by Sup Forums

Why is Rick and Morty disliked by Sup Forums

it's too popular with reddit-types. Sort of like The Martian.

that's literally it. I like the show, but I think that's why people here dislike it.

because redditors like myself know how to appreciate such show, while the dumbfuck monkeys who visit this shit site are too busy watching the plane scene for the 500th time

These threads are shit

it's a meme show favoured by reddit

Started off as sort of an underground youtube video

Sort of funny as its own thing (doc and marty)

Turned the joke into an entire series with shitty reddit humor (not to mention those cringeworthy 'episode conspiracies' or whatever that generates tons of free advertising from youtube channels)

Lowest common denominator shit but kids think it's superior humor, see: Archer, Robot Chicken

A bunch of shit trying to be Sealab and failing basically

rollin

If we're being honest, then we have to admit that Rick and Morty is better than the current seasons of the Simpsons

check these dubs, though

>trips in the legacy captcha

because, Morty .. the writing is really poor, Morty. I mean, Morty, every fucking sentence Morty, in the entire fucking show, Morty, contains the word "Morty", Morty. This is just shitty improvisation, Morty.

rollling to see

I hope I get a trap.

It's just not funny

If you don't understand what "reddit" means by this point, you're never going to understand it.

Enlighten me, reddit.

R&M purposely appeals to certain sensibilities that are unwelcome here. Its fans are also raving faggots.

rollz!

Rollin

rell

Reddit pls, ... don't even fully open the door, just get out!

Hey look, it's "100% Wrong: the post".

Sup Forums is """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""hipster"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

R&M is too popular in the real world to be liked on an anime imageboard

It went the way of Family guy and Simpsons except in two season.
>Season 1
>This show is funny and amusing, it is pretty good
>Season 2
>This show has turned into fart jokes and tries to push shitty agendas.

I still like it though but it has dropped in quality too quickly, season 3 probably will be bad.

Rollin

well well well, if it isn't Reddit