There are people on this board who don't think that breaking bad is better than the sopranos

>there are people on this board who don't think that breaking bad is better than the sopranos

Its always sad to see people fall for stupid Sup Forums memes.

if heisenberg was casted in sopranos he would probably be a side character they find in a season between 2 and 4 that gives them shitload of money but then goes full crazy and gets put to sleep

When was Walt's turning point?
When was Tony's?

Breaking Bad is a bullshit meme full of generic clichés and bad acting. Waste of celluloid.

Sopranos went 6 seasons to long because it's boring as fuck.

Not a fair comparison

Sopranos vs The Wire

>one well written side of the story versus two half assed sides, one that's full of niggers you can't understand
I prefer Sopranos.

>there are people on this board who don't think that breaking bad is better than the sopranos

this is what millenials actually believe

I like both but The Sopranos is undeniably a better show. It's more grounded in reality and doesn't end every episode in a cliffhanger.

what? did you watch the show? there was no turning point for Tony. he grew up in that environment

Tony was always a caged monster but we first really saw it in College.

Tony never had a turning point in the show, he was evil from the start. Walt's turning point was when he killed the guy in the basement

Only one of those two opinions is true.

You're wrong

*your

the sopranos is about america through the eyes of mobsters
breaking bad is about memes

neither of them had turning points. I didn't fully realize how much of a horrible person walt was all along until it showed him leaving his friends and marrying the next gril that talked to him out of spite.

Tony's was when he witnessed his dad chopping the Satriales' guy's hand off

FPBP

>not adoring both shows

Sopranos is much more rewatchable though. Breaking Bad is more suspense driven.

No it's Breaking Bad that's more grounded in reality, whoever wrote The Sopranos episodes aren't actual Italian mobsters so they just project general aging baby boomer personality traits on them while not having any experience of the mobster life, you could really imagine Breaking Bad writers having experience of the suburban family man life though.

>Breaking bad is shit
>it's got 0 likeable characters except Saul who they ruined with his own BORING spinoff
>the first season is absolute dogshit
>you can't say hey watch this GOAT series but STICK THROUGH the FIRST ENTIRE SEASON because it's BORING AS DOGSHIT
>Skylar

yep that should do it

memes aside brba is better, honest opinion

here is your replay

You have gay.

I know this is bait, but the Krazy-8 situation at Jesse's house was probably my favorite part of the entire show.

>tfw murder stopped being a big deal

you know it's not bait, your show is bad and you should feel bad, you probable like BVS too because it's so edgy

Or maybe his comment was bait, and you were reeled in like the hungry little fuck you are.

Maybe it was master bait.

OR a möbius double reach around bait.