Quentin’s a well-known cinematic foot fetishist – at any point did he try to shoot your feet?

>Quentin’s a well-known cinematic foot fetishist – at any point did he try to shoot your feet?

>MEW: [Laughs] No, he didn't. But yeah, I went to the audition in flip-flops. Oh, I knew. Yeah, I knew that. I got the notes and everyone was kind of like, “Did you read that, that says he wants you to wear flip-flops?” And I was like, “Oh, yeah, he likes feet. I know that. I'm aware.” So I got a pedicure, and everything, and I kind of did the same thing that Sydney Poitier says she did, where she just kind of flipped off a shoe -- threw off her flip-flops and put her feet on the table. I kind of did that as well

wew lads

Being a foot fetishist is more embarrassing than being a cuck.

>Do you know why Jenn got the role? You think I just thought she was a decent actress? Hehehe, hmmmm. Not quite. She’s good, but I didn’t hire her for her talents, aright? The “audition” consisted of a little trial. We went up to the snowy hills of Colorado where I made a deal with her. I said “Jenni, you want this role? You need this for your career right now, correct? I mean, 53 year old actress, not much working for ya right? What if I told you, I could give you a role so outrageous that it would HAVE to get you a nomination?” And you would be surprised just what an actress would do for an Oscar nomination. I marched Ms. Leigh through that snow barefoot till she couldn’t walk no more. When she finally fell down, barefoot in that snow, she wadn’t beggin for the role, she wasn’d beginn for no Oscar eitha, all she wanted, was a pair of socks. AHAHAHA! So I reached down and I pulled up a BIG PLUMP TOE and I put that lil puppy right into my eager mouf. And she been walkin through that Colorado snow, so her flippers were cold, like a popsicle, ahehehe. And I SUCKED Jennifer Jason Leigh’s digits till they thawed out. I didn’t needta worry bout Jenni tellin no one bout this whole ordeal, she woulda done jus bout anything for that nomination. She got her lil career revival, I got a nice foot

I would have started licking them right away

nuh uh

Only if you make a big deal about it.

Fuck off cuck

Have you ever seen her soles? They're gorgeous.

>that Sydney Poitier says she did

Whore

>I kind of did the same thing that Sydney Poitier says she did, where she just kind of flipped off a shoe
wait, what?

I can't help myself bro. Don't be mean, I keep it to myself.

Nice try cuck degenerate

>Syndey Poitier
What?

lol exactly what I was thinking

I was thinking the same thing.. What a tardo mcfardo.

me on the right

Thought the same.

Seriously, though. Why do people act like foot fetishes are particularly weird? It's been a thing for millennia.

because foot fetishists need to feel like they're weird to get off

>the same thing that Sydney Poitier says she did, where she just kind of flipped off a shoe -- threw off her flip-flops and put her feet on the table

... I know I'm not the only one to notice this, but this bullshit demands explanation

if she would've know he is also a cuck, would she go with a negro to the audition?

It's just the daughter of Sidney Poitier, she was in Death Proof as well.

I want her to make me her slave

All footniggers are virgins. Confirmed.

Howard Hughes was a foot fag--he didn't like Marilyn Monroe 'cause she had bad feet--and he was no virgin.

There are probably more foot fags in hollywood than pedos.