Do you think it'll ever come back?

Do you think it'll ever come back?

Other urls found in this thread:

splitsider.com/2016/07/futurama-gets-the-live-action-treatment-with-the-very-impressive-trailer-for-fan-o-rama/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hopefully not.
There's no way they could return to the pre-movie (including the movie themselves) goodness

After seeing the Comedy Central seasons, do you really want it back?

its about as likely as the female across from me that i want ever wanting me back
so like 0 percent

take you're dick out chicks like when you're assertive

What exactly happened, anyway? This was (is) my favorite animated show (pre-movie) and afterwards it never once had an episode that was worthy as ANY episode from the first five seasons. It's like the writers gave up entirely on trying to write around the established characters, and instead just wrote a generic sci-fi cartoon show using the casts character models as placeholders.

that's not true there was 1 good episode after it came back

Man the whole third act of Beast With a Billion Backs was bizarre as fuck

Future Stock or How Hermes Requisitioned His Groove Back are my favorite episodes

meme show

REQUISITION ME A BEAT

splitsider.com/2016/07/futurama-gets-the-live-action-treatment-with-the-very-impressive-trailer-for-fan-o-rama/

>tfw will never watch Futurama and Home Movies on adult swim on sunday nights again

Meme reply

I love it, it's my favorite show, but after the last two seasons, I don't want it back.

Even though "The Late Philip J. Fry" is GOAT and easily one of the top 5 episodes.

You take that back underage faggot.

>there are people on Sup Forums right now born after futurama premiered

I still remember watching the first episode.

which? The last?

Hey, Brendan. Did you know that anyone who watches the show and reads those first two words will likely read this in H. Jon Benjamin's smooth, sultry voice? It's true, I'm telling you, try it.

If you don't you're a heathen

the end was good enough. let it rest.

As soon as I saw his name in your post it popped in my head, fucking weird man.

I though the one where They turn into females and the males turn into males was a good one

Kill yourself.

Why revive a shit show that was rightly canceled? Twice?

>jurassic bark
>godfellas
>the luck of the fryrish

He's why I love Bob's Burgers

Why do people act like Futurama is some show that got cancelled after like 1 season? There's 140 episodes. Isn't that enough?

three times actually

its had four series finales, the best still being the first, The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings

The new Simpsons episode a few weeks ago was a Simpsons/Futurama crossover in case you havn't seen it. wasn't amazing but it wasn't that bad either

I fucking hate summer

It's one of my all time favorite shows so I would love to see them back on the air again. Though as often mentioned the last two seasons weren't as good as the others

>and the males turn into males

>There's 140 episodes. Isn't that enough?
This, The Simpons would have been regarded as the best animated show of all time if it actually ended.

There is no way to make a live action Leela that doesn't look horrible

>watch Jurassic Bark
>get sad
>watch new seasons
>dog is back
>get happy

New seasons weren't all that bad.

As good as that episode is, that finale felt a bit premature.