What are some actual stronk women in tv/film?

What are some actual stronk women in tv/film?

>Law and Order: Rape

Fuck that libcuck.

>"You think rape is bad? You must be a liberal!"

Amber from Green Room.

Pic related
It's Caloreesi from Wheel of Thrones

>season 16
This is why procedurals need to die.

obligatory

this
and ripley

I really like this now that you've made me remember her role.
It's really like how strong women should be portrayed.
Hollywood got it wrong, i.e. Rey. She's made to appear perfect from the start so that every obstacle that comes in her way is easily overcome.
Strong characters like Amber however appear natural in a story and then, when shit hits the fan, react cleverly to the changing current and come out on top - or not, she's alive in the end, but lost a lot of friends, etc

>it's a Benson ruining some guy's life after she decides to disregard all the evidence cause the victim is a womyn episode

her running barefoot through the mental hospital wielding a nightstick still gives me boners

Pre 2000s women who didn't have the forced feminism tropes were pretty good.
Captain Janeway, Ripley, Sarah Connor, Buffy, etc.

Guys, help me figure out why she is so successful that 20 years later she is still THE strong woman of cinema (maybe tied with Ripley).
Is it because she didn't complain? She didn't whine? She took action and got shit done? She did what she had to for the betterment of mankind and could see the big picture? She went from trashy teen to badass survivalist for the sake of her son and when separated from him she did everything she could to get back to him?
What else? I struggle to write strong women who aren't men with tits and no one likes a mary sue.

An important aspect is her dedication to the role, getting shredded as well as her performance. She sells it, makes the audience believes she's tough without relying on exposition or cheesy kung-fu fighting against faceless mooks

So how a woman looks is important to appearing 'strong'?

Makes sense, she wasn't glamourous, huge titted or cheesecake-y, she wore practical clothes and no discernible make up.

Any woman from the time when feminism wasn't a trope. Even Erin Brockovich would qualify. From the new times, though, the only one I can think of is Jessica Jones.

This qt right here.

Nice dubs.

>Jessica Jones
But she's an unpleasant, unlikable, barely competent rape-survivor.

How do you see her as strong (aside from being actually superhumanly strong)? No hate, genuinely want to know your reasoning.