So who do you think will be the first to openly state how much they hated working on Ghostbusters?

So who do you think will be the first to openly state how much they hated working on Ghostbusters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnVH0s1c9yY
youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bill Murray.

In every single picture Wiigs eyes are screaming that she made a mistake with this movie

what happened with Aniston?

They really are.

This, or Jones will talk about how she felt alienated by the white cast & crew. Or Feig or one of his co-writers will say "We could have done a better job."

For all its flaws, is there any indication it was actually unfun for the actors?

Like when they were forced to go to the hospital to meet those dying kids

If Wiig and McCarthy are smart they'd keep their distance from Feig. Even previewers who liked Feigbusters have said that W and Mc were the weakest actors in this. They got upstaged by Hemsworth, McKinnon and even Leslie Jones according to some guys (like RLM). Feig is not doing any favors for Wiig's career then.

Post the kopipe

McCarthy has an obvious fake smile but Wiig isn't even trying

Maybe a blooper reel with the DVD will show some of what took place, but there really hasn't been much other than Feig saying how much everyone loved working together.

That was cool of them though, asshole.

It wasn't until we were really close to release that McCarthy started defending it, and Wiig has been on total radio silence this whole time.

Well she would say that, but on the other hand I don't feel any need to believe they didn't at least have fun making it.

I'd be fine making $17M making a comedy compared to this grueling fucking paralegal job.

No it wasn't, those kids wanted the real ghostbusters.

who ya gun call lil guy?

Doesn't matter. Could've been endless orgasms while swimming in pools of money, but if the movie can be seen as a dark mark on their careers, they'll come up with something.

Maybe something like:
>"I feel like we did have fun on the set, but maybe a bit unorganized. We were trying to do something new by making a female focused film and those are some uncharted waters. I think they could have done some things differently, for sure, but the experience is one I'm proud of."

Like pure politician double talk. They can basically admit the film is shit while not trashing their rep with the studio and appeal to audiences as relateble again considering they came out swinging so hard with that "Kill men!" narrative.

Real question is; which actors agent/PR will make the first move?

I hope lesdogg goes on an ebonics-filled rant cussing out the crackers ruining her career and twitter feed

Kids that age have no idea who the real ghostbusters are.

What a fucking nightmare. Either the kids had no fucking clue what a Ghostbuster is because the last movie came out 30 years before they were born, or they wanted to meet the actual original Ghostbusters.

She's dead inside. This is what feminism does to people.

They wouldn't have known who these cunts were either, that shoot took place before there was even a trailer out

Right. Your kid is dying and some literal "who's?" and sheboons come in and bug you. For a publicity stunt on a cashgrab remake piece of shit film. No Make a Wish cool things for the kids but just photo op bullshit.If someone like Chris Evans came in with ice cream and Xbox Ones and it wasn't for the CW film then it'd be less cringey.

>the movie can be seen as a dark mark on their careers
It won't though. Movie hasn't been received poorly enough to be a career killer, and no one thinks it was bad on account of the main cast.

The only one of the four people have disliked is Jones for being too obnoxious a stereotype, but since she built her career on that niche I doubt that'll hurt her either.

No, they probably wanted Power Rangers, Transformers, the Avengers, or even some interns in foam Lego figure suits.

They have/had (god rest their tiny souls) no idea who the Ghostbusters are, past or present.

And the argument that they probably liked meeting the actresses is fucked as well because SNL airs way past their bed times and all the other shit these bitches were in were shitty PG movies like Bridesmaids

>yfw the joke in zombieland about little rock not knowing who bill murray is became real

couldnt they have done something else. you want to bring ghostbusters to a hospital where people die and the concept of ghostly spirits is in the front of peoples' minds there already? some who will be a ghost soon enough and will be busted even if they have their hands up and say the'yre peaceful and unarmed?

#ghostlivesmatter

yeah no shit. as someone who's pretty animated on talk shows and fun to watch talking about her latest projects shes been AWOL as all hell on this

I'm talking long con though. When Star Wars Ep 1 came out, everyone was convincing themselves that it was good. In 2 weeks, they said it was okay, and after a month, everyone said it sucked. And that's the stigma that it still has.

Thats what will happen with Ghostbustas 2016. The hype-machine will wear out as everyone develops an opinion, it will do poorly in DVD sales and some-where down the line when one of these actresses are promoting their new made for TV movie or Hulu original series, they'll be asked about Ghostbusters and they'll try to save face; what little they have at that point.

>In 2 weeks, they said it was okay, and after a month, everyone said it sucked.
What? That's not in the slightest bit true.

Could you imagine if the Ballbusters tried this shit in China? Chairman Mao would imprison these sorry bitches in his raep chamber.

Skeleton Twins and Welcome to Me are really good
I think Wiig has talent

ghostbusters is a fun movie and i like the new girl crew

Yeah which is nice indie stuff, sure. But this was her shot sat big budget and she knows she got fucked due to Feig's obsession on fighting internet trolls.

they'll be catching HIM soon, huh guys??

I get it, you were a kid at that time and liked Jar Jar, but it is sadly true.

Go back and rewatch The People vs George Lucas. I was in high school when the new films came out and its true that everyone wanted to believe it was a good movie but the rose colored glasses came off sooner rather than later.

I heard that McCarthy and Faig got into fights on set because she was actually a fan of the old movies and Feiggot wanted to take what was supposed to be a serious/scary scene and make ZANY and WACKY.

If you did hear that, then that's just McCarthy's PR camp doing damage control.

> Movie hasn't been received poorly enough to be a career killer

Everyone knows it's shit, user. Even the positive reviews clearly have an agenda behind them and don't talk about the actual flick.

Or they're couched with "it wasn't *that* bad" because expectations were that low.

It's true it won't affect the actresses. It wasn't their fault. This shit is all Feig/Sony.

Everybody knows how much women love working together....

How does people "wanting" a movie to be good trick them into thinking its good or at least, not terrible for two weeks?
That's autistic as fuck

I didn't in the slightest bit like the prequels, but TFA has been consistently praised. I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

I heard it, too. It wouldn't surprise. And it doesn't surprise me she's come out defending it.

That biggest fucking mistake you can make as an actor is to trash a film you've just starred in that cost that much. You will be blacklisted quicker than shit.

Yep. He literally had no interest in making a Ghostbusters film but McCarthy signed up to do one. I'm thinking most of the cast and Sony have to pretend to like this POS because it was too late to fire Feig at that point of no return. Sony got Tranked but at least Fox pulled the plug too late. Sony's crashing with Rothman and Pascal at helm.

I never said The Force Awakens was bad or panned or anything.

I said Episode 1 was panned.

Simple miscommunication there, pal. No worries, happens to the best of us.

>It's true it won't affect the actresses.
Yes and that's all I'm saying. I haven't seen the movie and I doubt it's good. But this won't kill their careers.

Is it wrong to find her cute?

My bad. As for the immediate reception of TPM I just don't remember. All I remember was even as a teenager thinking it was sort of dumb, so I can't imagine critics liked it that much.

Seriously, how did no one realize how fucking terrible this idea was? Sending Ghostbusters to hang out with dying kids? What if one of the kids had asked them "are you going to capture my ghost after I die?" Good Lord.

No, she's cougar waifu tier

The first one to break the NDA

>"are you going to capture my ghost after I die?"
I hope this happened.

LMAO LOOK HOW FUNNY SHE IS OH MY GOD THIS IS REVOLUTIONARY. WOMEN REALLY ARE FUNNY!

Holy fucking kek

I can't be the only one who find her quite sexy...

No worries, bro. I might have been a bit more nerdy back then and was pretty hyped and ultimately let down.

I think a lot of Ghostbusters fans feel the same about this though. Like they hear about there "favorite" movie getting another film and getting pumped about it, but this time we have a lot more information, opinions, and access to the film before its release, letting fans develop opinions sooner and that's what Sony didn't want.

I've been waiting for the camrip long enough that I have some kind of hype to watch it.

Bill doesn't have to openly state it, you could tell from his performance.

The movie really wasn't that bad. It wasn't good, but compared to most recent Hollywood comedies it was somewhat enjoyable and totally inoffensive. It captured the spirit of the original, which isn't that great anyway. The manbabies should stop with their crusade.

You're not but fuck she shoulda stayed far away from this

youtube.com/watch?v=wnVH0s1c9yY

Who here remembers the original threads from this ?

>Opinions

>Spawn_Camping.jpg

Meanwhile in the house of the AVGN

The black one

>implying they didn't get paid more for that one appearance than you make in a year

why try defending these parasites

I dont see the point of even making that comparison. The Interview was never released to theaters because North Korea threatened nuclear war and shit.

thats pretty good

Japan

It honestly must have really sucked being a grip or a gaffer or editor or something on this thing. Like maybe you didn't *love* the script or whatever but it's still a job, and it's your craft and you're going to try your hardest, you know? And you do. You work your ass off in a non creative way to try and make the best contribution to this thing as you can.

Then that trailer drops and the dislikes start rolling in. You've got to be like "fuck man, I put my heart and soul into making the lighting in those shots look as good as I possibly could." And everybody is shitting on this project that you worked on that in no way defines you, but you're forever tethered to because your name is in the credits. It's those people I think about when everybody talks shit about the Ghostbusters reboot. Just the guys that had to sit for hours in editing bays trying their damndest to make SOME kind of sense out of the material their given, and then have 20 somethings on the internet completely shit on it.

nice damage control, cunt

It's not damage control, I haven't seen it. That's just the shit I think about when people talk shit about any bad movie. Like there was some dude who really fucking tried to make sure the explosions sounded as good as they possibly could in Alien vs Predator. That guy probably lost sleep and got a couple grey hairs from the stress. It's not his fault the movie sucked ass. But he's still connected to it and has to worry about if that means he's finished in show business because of it.

Well, who ever edited the first trailer didn't seem to be very passionate.

Anyone know how long the NDAs last for these kinds of movies?

three weeks

Have you see some of the posts here?

She looks like she's constantly about to cry.

Yes. It is rare to look at someone's eyes and actually sympathize for them having made such a mistake.
What could be her excuse? Hollywood likes me, because I'm funny, and attractive so I had to do it or else I might have been black listed?

stop shilling your fucking youtube channel in every thread

Yet another shot with Wiig looking depressed af.

kristen wigg
shes been quiet about this since the very beginning and doesnt look happy at any of the interviews and other marketing gimmicks.
Melissa Mcarthy has been fill on strong womyn, Kate Mckinnon and leslie jones are probably just happy to get work outside of snl and give their careers and promising kick.

Office manager and dispatcher at the delivery company I work for are both women.

Oh the fun time we have had.

it would have helped if she gave a shit. Ive seen her on SNL acting funny, and the skeleton twins doing "drama". shes got talent as an actress but imo didnt care for all the bullshit that came with ghost busters so she didnt put any effort into it

I can't remember what movie it was but about a decade ago some big name release came out on DVD and the blooper reel was so fucking obviously staged and just acted out like the rest of the movie, and the looks people had on their face as they pretended they had fun with each other and enjoyed making it was just... heartbreaking.

Fuck i wish i remember which movie it was, augh

I'm 22 and I didn't know who he was then either. I knew who Bruce Campbell and Casper Van Dien were. Maybe Murray should've starred in something great at least once in his life.

there was a point where i wanted to see it in order to gauge how bad it really is, but the whole fucking thing represents slimy corporate tactics and playing the blame game and honestly i can't even stomach the idea anymore

i'd need a good quarter ounce of weed in me to watch it and probably another quarter to remotely enjoy it

actually shit that doesn't sound like a bad idea, pit the absolute bottom of the barrel for movies i could be watching against the jovial who-gives-a-fuck personality of me under the influence of DUDE WEED LMAO

>tfw only 5 years older than this pleb but saw all the 80s classics

Did your parents just never take you to the video store and let you grab whatever you wanted from the comedy or action sections

Hi Joe, how's that Alpha Brain?

you take that back or i will find you and knock your teeth in nigger

I wouldn't know, I'm so short I can't reach my own head

Have i shown you my muscles lately? I'm going to anyways.

>Maybe Murray should've starred in something great at least once in his life.
What are Groundhog Day and Lost in Translation?

Why is Evans so based

>I'm tryin to figure out what human means.
>dictionary

It's what they asked for, reverse-sexism is still sexism. Trolling the fanbase is still trolling even if you're victim-posturing. Virtue signaling as a sales pitch for product is just a soul-less sales pitch.

Not only will I not support this movie but I quit buying Pringles (I know, I know) and won't have anything to do with anything associated with this offensive movie.

Is there a list of all the corporate sponsors and actors?

We should make one and boycott.

He probably thinks he is captain america and tells people to call him steve

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

that was a good thread senpai

He liked the film, he wouldn't have gotten himself involved without that.