Netherlands

why does the netherlands get mentioned so often in films/movies/whatever you want to call them

either;
>holland
>netherlands
>amsterdam
or
>dutch

get mentioned so often its driving me insane

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B4n7wo8rvTM
youtube.com/watch?v=_qf0puHJ-KM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who is this semen demon?

>Dutch people
youtube.com/watch?v=B4n7wo8rvTM

youtube.com/watch?v=_qf0puHJ-KM

WHAT IS THEIR PLAN

weed

The truth is we are completely irrelevant. There are 17 million of us so we are quite the market. Even the slightest bits of relevancy, like being mentioned in a movie for no reason, can make us buy your product.

whats going on

>how come netherlands in mentioned in a DUDE WEED LMAO movie
gee I wonder why

during the minute silence we have every year on the fourth of may to remember all the allies who died in ww2 a shitskin thought it was funny to scream over it causing massive panic

explain and then

My first love, crush, or obsession or whatever was over a girl whose parents were both dutch. She was hot as fuck.

Yes, I did end fucking her. She's in and out of rehab now though, with some fiance she met in there. I'm sure that's going to end well.

"going dutch" is an actual expression you faggot it means everyone paying for himself

>tfw taking a plane to Amsterdam with some of my good guy and girl friends in literally a few hours

first time being there, what should i expect besides muh weed (I'm definitely gonna dabble but smoking isn't my sole purpose to visit)

fuck i've saved more screenshots from the trueman show where they get a caller from the hague on top of my head and more

foreigners

The weather is gonna be great this weekend in Amsterdam. I highly recommend going to vondelpark with a crate of Hertog Jan beer and relax.

The most well known countries in eastern europe. Can't exactly say Czechoslovakia and expect most people to know exactly where that is.

Lots of foreigners and the three dutchies you meet will be 7 feet tall

An opportunity for you and your bros to visit the red light district.

uwotm8

your lady friends should bring hijabs to protect their decency

fast moving bicycles. stay off the bike paths apart from quickly crossing them while watching out. don't rent a bike. go on a cheap canal tour. watch out for touring cars. don't buy street drugs. visit the rijksmuseum. don't drown in a canal after falling in while taking a piss. don't jump out of your hotel room after doing notShrooms. don't walk on the fucking bike paths.

amsterdam is nice, but very overcrowded these days. the vondelpark is too populated on nice days, try sarphatipark or oosterpark for some more peace (still busy)

anyone know any other films where they get mentioned somehow?

might want to delete this, czechoslovakia doesn't exist anymore

Why hasn't some murdered Katherine Heigl?

>why does the netherlands get mentioned so often

DUDE WEED LMAO

That's literally it. It's a meme country because of weed.

>implying Americans know that much about outside the US

i thought that was quite a risky reference too for the american audience

I had a conference call with two Dutch engineers this morning (7 AM here, 4 PM there). Very stern and upright, definitely enough to justify a caricature.

Dude weed lmao

It's not really a reference, it explains itself even if you know nothing about the Dutch or their army. You could literally insert any non-American army name in there and it would be exactly the same joke with exactly the same impact independent of all prior knowledge of that country.

holy fucking shit that was hilarious

t. isis

personally, I am a fan of cleopatra philopater, or ramses II, not so much that one

ill bethere next year

The Dutch are haughty but they try to hide it, for example this guy thinking anyone would bother marketing something to them instead of . It's an interesting mental defense against their small country syndrome.