I just want you to know that if you like any of these shows you are not welcome here

I just want you to know that if you like any of these shows you are not welcome here.

Other urls found in this thread:

Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the wire is now reddit
wow talk about newfags

Good list agreed 100%. Actually, if you watch any TV except Sopranos, you should just kill yourself. X-Files is decent too I suppose.

All my favorite shows thanks for making a convenient list.

I like five of them, anybody have me beat?

>white guilty: the show
>not loved by reddit cucks

Why do people come here to post things like this as if their opinion seriously matters to anyone?

It must be hard to be so insecure that you have to forbid yourself from enjoying things that have any significant or identifiable fan base because it makes you question your own taste.

X-Files is the most reddit show in existence. Have fun at /r/XFiles, pal.

>watching TV shows
Why was /film/ removed again?

God damn it, I hate it when ever something I like becomes reddit! It's like they're trying to take everything that's good and leave us nothing!

Fine by me. Now if you would just tell me how to leave and never come back, that would be grand.

Not including the shitranos on the list

How is Sopranos not on that list?

I felt no white guilt in watching this show. I really dont even see how that is an aspect of the show.

that list is missing Six Feet Under and Twin Peaks

>"Look ma! I did it again!"

You are whats wrong with this place.
How can someone be this delusional.

>Mr. Robot
>Mad Men
>Silicon Valley
>The Wire
>Bojack
>Sunny
>BB
>redditcore

I think you should be the one to leave, faggot

The wire and silicon valley are GOAT

Alright Mr Roeper, what exactly are the "patrician" shows I should watch instead?

I thought Breaking Bad was kino? Community was good up to Season 3, the rest of the list is pretty accurate. Mr Robot is about as reddit as it gets, so is Silicon Valley, Rick and Morty

Bojack, Sunny, and Mr. Robot are objectively pretty reddit, DESU. And I like two of the three.

official

>What are patrician tv shows
Kek

The Walking dead is outstanding if you're not watching it you are reddit

wow this is actually ACCURATE for once...

Oops, I misused patrician, I must be a cuck. Just answer the question, faggot.

found a rebbitcuck

Shitposting is against the rules.

Global rule 6: The quality of posts is extremely important to this community. Contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

You can confirm it yourself at Sup Forums.org/rules

Also known as the chart

You are mad on the internet

>le trolling people saying le popular shows are le leddit XD
nice try plebbitor

although breaking bad is good but overrated and community is bad in its later seasons, havent watched dr who or mr robot

Btfo tvfags out out out out out out out out out out out out out grrrrrr grrrrr grrrrrr grrrrr grrrrr grrrr
Out!!!!!!!

ding ding ding

Even Always Sunny??? How dare say!

How to spot a 16 year old, edgy Sup Forums faggot:

>Uses the word "cuck" seriously.
>Uses the word "R eddit" as an argument.

Go ahead, tell me to "get back to R eddit," or whatever lame """"argument""""" you guys spew out. I've been posting on Sup Forums since 2005, the majority of you were probably toddlers back then.

No kindly fuck off of Sup Forums and go back to the shitheap you came from.

This is much better. I wish we wouldn't talk about them so much, I also wish that after 6 years I could leave this place for good, but here I am.

>There are patrician tv shows
Kek

So really entertaining shows are Redditcore? Reddit has great taste

Literally Shit: The Thread

>it's an underage contrarian episode

Mad Men and the Wire are two of the top three shows of all time along with Sopranos

those shows are really boring m8

Did you forget to take your adderall?

> Show where the leads are black men
> Muh White Privilage!

>I'm so unique and edgy, with a WICKED sense of humor! I don't conform to your popular, critically acclaimed television series! Look how quirky and different I am! I truly set myself apart from the ignorant masses, take that sheeple! I'm just so smart I like stuff that no one else likes! Stupid dumb plebeians and their stupid popular, well-received tv shows!

The Thread.

>mfw newcucks get triggered by this classic

always amusing 2bh

bros, is this the most reddit post of the year? strong contender at least. My katana literally unsheathed itself while I read this.

talk about being a faggot, OP

I never actually watched The Wire, but it does seem to have a lot of white guilty

>only watched 2 tv shows
>everything else is shit and if you dont agree you should kill yourself
Is it autism?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Angel should be Sup Forums core

>admits to owning a katana
But that would mean... YOU'RE reddit! Aha!

(you)

Nice canned response to things you don't like, sheep.

I love Rick and Morty, Daredevil, Game of Thrones, Silicon Valley, The Wire, and Breaking Bad.

Welp, guess i have to go back to rëddit since OP says im not welcome here.

Ciao Nerd xP

He says posting in a thread criticizing things the OP and others don't like.

The entire OP is a canned response to things he doesn't like.

Where's Vikings?

Replace X-Files with Twin Peaks and you've got a deal.

Call me crazy, but I feel as if a board complains, and is this knowledgable, about Reddit and its ways, than a good portion of this board uses both sites frequently.

Literally just a collage of the greatest TV shows ever made.

You left out 30 Rock.

what about sons of anarchy?

>no Parks and Recreation
shit list

nope

Silicon Valley sucks