>tfw going to cinema
>tfw mom makes you a snack to sneak in

>writing on a paper towel

Do Americans not have paper?

wow what a sweet thing to do for your horribly disappointing weeb of a son

>Just man child things

You must be quite a disappointment

>dante

why would she send her son pieces of paper with his lunch instead of paper towels?

>Dante

Its New Jersey they aren't really people, certainly not Americans.

As cringey as that is, I'm kinda jealous cause that looks like a really comfy lunch
>now I've gotta go make a cheese sandwich

I'm jealous desu.

>tfw mom never wrote nice lunch messages

I wish I had parents that weren't bitter awful people that refuse to talk to me because I talk to them like adults and won't tolerate the bullshit that ruined the last 15 years of their marriage and hold them accountable for it.

its ok user, you can vent here

paper towel messages from a loved one in your lunch sack transcend god-tier comfy status my friend.

This. Whoever took that pic is bound to be an embarrassment but they have saint of a mother.

What a clever mommy.

Why would you waste paper for a note when there is already a paper towel? Wasteful.

>chopsticks

t. pic related

holy shit
good eye user

Isn't it one of the 13 colonies?

Fuck you. No, seriously, fuck you. We had George Washington crossing the Delaware. We made King George flee from Trenton. What the fuck has your irrelevant state or nation done? I'm waiting.

>packing a lunch and writing a note just so you can pretend to internet strangers that you're an /r9k/ loser

Wow nice job asshole

Bet you were expecting to just rake in (You)s like a Sup Forums trip on a slow night

Maybe you should sneak in a rope and stool next time you go so you can hang yourself in front of the ten people watching the schlock along with you you fucking fuc fuck queer

why would you use chopsticks for that you autistic gaijin fuck

I don't need to vent. I need to drink more so I can also forget about that bitch ex of mine that decides it's okay to break a man's heart and treat him like shit, then emotionally manipulate him, not talk to him for 2 years, and then decide 3 cops getting gunned down in my city is a great reason to start texting me again.

Fuck everyone.

That is clearly mom handwriting you autistic bitter loser. I challenge one person to write something with handwriting like that and post it. If they do I'll print out this thread and eat it.

isn't the simpler explanation that some autist wrote the message himself to troll r9k or ck or whatever?

Do you think your shitty choice in life partners has something to do with your first impression of life partnerships being shitty?

Moms are so great, it almost makes up for how horrible woman are. Almost.

what does having a loving mommy feel like??

;__;

He's implying that people from New Jersey are subhuman retards much like yourself.

like warm apple pie

>he has a good relationship with his mother
lamo kyus

Why?

What the fuck?!
There's like one slice of turkey and one slice of cheese...
What the fuck kind of sandwich is that??

i'm fucking crying reading that note and the love that mom has for her kid..so thoughtful..i would kiss her on da lips when she got home

Do you not see the bacon as well you fucking sperg?

My uncle(a therapist) has said something as much to that effect.

I don't know if I entirely agree.

CUTE

gee thanks mom, except ive never used chopsticks and I have 10 minutes to eat this shit with germ covered hands now YOU DUMB USELESS WHORE

So insecure.

My state has Elizabeh Warren.
Not him btw

THIS IS TRUE BTW

THE EASTERN SEABOARD BUT PARTICULARLY THE NORTHEAST IS OG AMERICA

ALL THOSE FAGGOT STATES INLAND ARE NEWFAGS

>We
You didn't do shit.

Its paper towel moron, whats the point if you only use it for half its existance

There's no reason to believe this is an adults lunch. It's probably some kid who's developed a thing for sushi so his loving mother cut up his normal school meal to look like sushi.
Comfy, makes me want to call my mum.

this makes me sad

do you even 14th century Italian poetry you literal plebs

ctrl-f No tendies found. It's like I don't even know this place anymore.

Hello 2014-poster

tfw you can't into math so you don't know how many that is

that's cute

ITT: People who don't know that image search is a thing.

Every fucking thread like these.

>tfw my mom would occasionally include a note wrapped around bite sized candy bars saying she loved me and hope my day is going okay with a smiley face

simpler times

That's very sweet. I hope you do some thoughtful stuff for her too on occasion

Why did I have to be born such a sperg?

My mom did shit like this for me and I was too much an autistic douche to show my appreciation.

or i could just be smarter than you and know its from reddit without a second look :)

>We
Most OG lineages from that Jersey are in other states

not mine :)

Don't worry too much user; no one really appreciates this sort of thing when they're a kid, it's only once you're an adult that you truly recognise how important all the love your parents gave to you when you were a child was.
Your mum knew this when she's wrote those notes.