Opinions on this movie?

Opinions on this movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3nQ_rdGzabw
youtu.be/sHij_4ZYJxA?t=1m52s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It doesn't have the right to be as good as it actually is.

did it have hadouken? i can't remember

Raul Julia/10

Underrated. I think it does a good job of matching the tone of SF2.

About as good as the games.

Enough of an oldfag for it to give me the warm and fuzzies.

Quick, change the channel

would be far more memorable if Kylie Minogue wore fewer clothes. They were originally going to have her in the original outfit and then nixed the idea if I remember correctly. Stupid fucking decision

Anyway it's worth watching for Raul Julia's hilariously over-the-top performance, may he RIP

That's why they can never make another live action SF movie again.

For me, it was just a Tuesday.

>just a
Butchering the best line in the movie, for shame

They did make a live action SF movie a few years ago. Unfortunately it wasn't bad in the campy, somewhat earnest way the original was- it was just bad.

It's a terrible adaptation, but it's a pretty funny and entertaining film, especially considering it was written in a day.

The most impressive thing about this movie is they made a game about it.

A game based on a movie based on a game. Guile can jump and then flash kick in it.

The Chun Li movie was just a bad dream, user, it didn't really happen.

It really isn't that bad I don't really know why people shit on it so much. Not as good as mortal kombat tho

With kat down can't even find a seeded torrent of it, for shame internets

did it have hadoukens in the movie? I don't remember

them graphics were so sweet man, I was hyped af when I first saw 'em
>it's like a movie!

>did it have hadoukens in the movie?

No, the only things in the movie are

-shitty lighting legs
>shitty hundred hand slap
>shitty shoryuken
-kind of awesome psycho crusher
-kind of awesome flash kick

It had one really shitty hadouken.

>it's a Hollywood adapts but leaves out the trademark "thing"

there was a hadouken you dumb fucking child

Was Dhalsim even in it?

Yes. He was named doctor dhalsim and never fought anybody. He even had a full head of hair until just before the very end

>some lights flicker when Ru does a double palm heel strike

is he Dan now? but I did forget Vega's rolling claw

Is the bit about Raul Julia doing Bison because his kids loved the series, true?

Anyway, even if this was a pretty bad movie, a few things crossed over into the game itself:
- Bison's tuesday line
- Balrog's fighting money
- The SF RPG had Bison dollars as currency

Shoryuken only.

I admire them for doing practical effects vs. cg which they did with mortal kombay to the point that it got almost too cringy to bear

I liked that Vega made himself a bamboo claw in prison. Like he just couldn't be away from it

>Is the bit about Raul Julia doing Bison because his kids loved the series, true

Ye. He was dying of cancer and wanted his last role to be one his kids would enjoy.

Why the FUCK wasn't there even one hadouken in this shit flick?

I find it hard to hate big budget action movies from the 90s and earlier because they actually have stages and production values.
And Raul Julia did it for his kids. Fun campy movie.
youtube.com/watch?v=3nQ_rdGzabw

>Quick, change the channel
Fucking underrated line if ever there was one.

Now hoo wants to go homme, and hoo wants to go wid meeeeuuuuuuuh???!

Really?
Who in.their right mind would confess to something like that?
I remember the hacks that wrote the second pirates of the caribbean movie bragged about writing it in a few days to. Fucking smugg talentless faggots

Because it would've looked really fucking stupid. Which is why there was a pseudo-hadoken instead.

Yeah, he let his kids pick what movie he would be in and they picked street fighter

Your moms face looks really fucking stupid

Yes. The commentary also revealed that the language they use in Shadaloo is Esperanto.

Awful movie
With one of the sest scenes ever.

There's a hadouken. At one point while fighting, Ryu makes the hadouken hand motion and there's a flash of light on the screen. I didn't notice it on my first viewing, but it's there.

Now that I just found the clip I realize there's even a sound effect: youtu.be/sHij_4ZYJxA?t=1m52s

nice find thanks bro, my god is it piss poor tho

Terrible movie with a God tier villain. Raul Julia was God tier.

The Tuesday scene is genuinely good writing and performed perfectly. I feel like if those exact lines were in an actually good movie that scene would be famously quoted and recognized by mainstream pop culture.