Why didn't Voldemort just store a horcrux in a blackhole

Why didn't Voldemort just store a horcrux in a blackhole

Why didn't voldemort try and take over the muggle world instead.

Why didn't Voldemort just store a horxcrux inside his ass?

How would he get to the black hole without dying? Space travel isn't explored in Harry Potter as far as I know.

who nose

precision guided whoop ass

Why didn't voldemort use the magic he replaced pettigrew's hand with to give himself a nose?

Wizards will always lose wars against muggles according to Rowling. Wizarding population is like a million people world-wide. Also the people in highest authority in most countries known of the magical world and probably have means to defend themselves.

I think Rowling also said a gun beats a wand most of the time.

Why didn't the ministry buy a bunch of guns and just fucking shoot Voldemort?

Using tech as a wizard is sort of taboo because it feels beneath them. A wizard using a gun would be a like a muggle ripping out an enemies throat with their teeth. Being un-wizard is as bad as being inhuman to them.

Also most of them don't know how to use it properly int he first place.

What did you expect? Harry Potter was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Why didn't voldemort rape Harry?

I miss Quentin

>Ayn Rand
>God tier
Opinion discarded.

Is witchcraft faster than light? Didn't think so

Why do u keep posting this pleb list? It invalidates anything u might say

>make a grain of sand your horcrux
>throw it into the ocean

This contradicts the books. In the prologue of half blood prince Tony Blair meets with Rufus scrimgouer and the muggle world is scared shitless because unexplainable natural disasters and mass murders are happening?

Voldemort was planting the seeds of a conquest of the muggle world and they didn't even know it

because he's opinionated.

literally the last trve roman patrician

He knew about wizards, though. He just was inept. I am sure if shit really hit the fan the NATO or whatever has anti-magic nuke protocols.

Also the Queen would probably be more likely than the PM to be in the know with the magical community. Rowling hints at a lot of collusion between British royalty and the wizarding world (it won them the Crimea)

quentin regularly uses a teamspeak I'm on

Why didn't he just make them less fucking obvious?

Oh but no, let me make the most iconic historic relics of the most iconic institution over half of them, and the other half incredibly personal items for myself.

He could have literally just made a shoe into a horcrux, but fuck it let me turn this fucking gem ring that was my mother's, which by the way was one of the 3 hallows, into a horcrux

For as brilliant as he was, he was pretty stupid.

? do people just like hang out in teamspeak

Why didn't they just hire some PMCs to shoot Voldemort in the fucking face?

yeah I know some of his friends and we've talked before. we just sit around doing nothing. pretty sure I have him blocked now though because he's autistic

In one of the books the minister mentions that the previous PM tried to throw him out of the window, people worked out from the timeline that that was Thatcher.
>Margaret Thatcher tried to throw a guy out of a window.

it's called vanity, google it

>greatest wizard ever
>undone by hubris
BRAVO ROWLING