What do you anons think of the cast of the new Luke Cage miniseries...

What do you anons think of the cast of the new Luke Cage miniseries, particularly relative newcummer Simone Missick as streetwise kung-fu dectetvie Misty Knight?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NetflixBrasil/status/756304044604350464
amp.twimg.com/v/4dce4ba3-0ea3-43da-80fd-26f7e5f4b841
youtube.com/watch?v=wBZtM8q2Z1g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She's lovely.

Huh.

These are actually all really good picks. Is Misty Knight going to have a bionic arm?

The arm seems like the type of thing they'd save for a later season

>juice

Excellent pick, been waiting for shows with that actor in it.

There are some old The Wire actors in it, right? For some reason I always feel the need to support projects where old Wire actors are in since outside of Elba none of them really became well know. They are actors that get by from doing small roles here and there.

This show happens before he met that Jessica bitch right?

The MCU shows have already tapped from the Wire pool. Herc played the Kingpin's dad in DD season 1 and Lester literally just played Lester in the Jessica Jones.

Also this is from the Luke Cage showrunner:

>We’ve got drama. I would like this to be, I mean, I know this is heavy but, The Wire of Marvel television, because we really deal with a lot of different issues.”

It's a safe bet it'll be better than Jessica Jones. Although while Jones had Tennant as it's standout, and Daredevil D'Onofrio, who is the charismatic star here?

The audience itself.

Those are amazing. What's her cup size?

After JJ was so terrible despite Tennant I don't care about the cast. A great cast can't save Marvel going full retard. Hooefullyt His is decent.

Don't know which one she is, but the chick on the left is pretty hot.

Is that Juiceyboi?

>juice

BLOWBACK INCOMING

But jessica jones was the best think marvel has put on television so far..kingpin was great in DD but that was about it.

i would still wreck alfre woodard

t. tumblrina
not even memeing with the usual BLACKED XD Sup Forumscuck shit, the show was shot and edited like fucking hot garbage, and half of the plot was entirely unnecessary. They needed a third party to come in and subvert the revenge story trope or something, that show tread infinite amounts of water.

the guy playing luke is a doughy little bitch. needs to make some serious gains before filming

Bet she loses the flesh arm by the end of the season, though.

After. She fucked up his bar and he's gone to ground in Harlem.

The only issue was there wasn't enough plot to sustain a whole series. There should have been two or three episodes of her just taking random cases that maybe thematically tie into the overarching but don't relate to it.

Other than that the show was great. It was nice to see see a comic series that was actually ABOUT something rather than capeshitters doing the standard capeshit shit. If you're not offended by watching a show about a girl and a black guy I can't really see why someone wouldn't enjoy it when the writing, direction, acting, music, production design was all so strong. It made that cobbled together patchwork second DD season look like a pile of puke outside of any Punisher scene

Luke Cage
twitter.com/NetflixBrasil/status/756304044604350464

Iron Fist
amp.twimg.com/v/4dce4ba3-0ea3-43da-80fd-26f7e5f4b841

Defenders
youtube.com/watch?v=wBZtM8q2Z1g

honestly this all looks like hot garbage

just focus on Daredevil, the rest are trash, and JJ is so poorly written and full of "grrrrrrrl power" that delivers horribly (i could write better without the cliches) with mediocre acting