ITT: Worst stand-up comedians

ITT: Worst stand-up comedians

Other urls found in this thread:

beatpatrol.wordpress.com/2010/05/31/david-cross-an-open-letter-to-larry-the-cable-guy-2007/
youtube.com/watch?v=DDimQTJMjB0
youtube.com/watch?v=CHWF0IBZ6xM
youtu.be/ATtdB1RS8Zs
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ciHpT4WuM
youtube.com/watch?v=V9w_nRw6HG0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Not posting a women

Good bait

>from nebraska
>puts on a bad sounding southern accent and pretends to be dixie

Literally the stand-up comedian version of leddit

Larry had a genre and made a niche. I cant see any reason anyone would ever like this unfunny cunt.

couldnt remember his name but pic related

See, what people don't get about Larry the Cable guy is he's in on the joke. Which kind of makes him a genius.

nah he's good especially for his time

Steven Wright is great. You just have a shit sense of humor.

Wrights funny, you just have to appreciate his timing.

"I got a papercut writing my suicide note....its a start" Only works with his tone.

Honestly yeah, it's like when the fucking hipsters were making fun of Toby Keith for "Red Solo Cup". Everyone involved in that project knew how stupid it was going in, it's just for fun.

He shits on the masses & they love him for it. Eat it up with a spoon.

Not many have done that.

The British guy who got heckeled and responded with your mom jokes.

Remember when the New York Times reviewed Guy Fieri's restaurant?

well the second greatest takedown in English history is David Cross, discussing Larry the Cable Guy.

beatpatrol.wordpress.com/2010/05/31/david-cross-an-open-letter-to-larry-the-cable-guy-2007/

any British comedian

It's better with David's voice:
youtube.com/watch?v=DDimQTJMjB0
youtube.com/watch?v=CHWF0IBZ6xM

How did he take it when Tobias Fünke exposed him to the world as a university degree comedian that got into character?
Also Colin Quinn told him to drop that act he found it to be stupid and unfunny. I love CQ

They're just jealous. I love Colin, but David is a pretentious jerkoff who's mildly funny.

he's alright when he's not doing his shtick youtu.be/ATtdB1RS8Zs

Just watched this
>youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ciHpT4WuM

Didn't come close to laughing even once.

>gavin "i'm gonna stick a dildo up my ass to own the libs" mcinnes

Come on! That cesarean joke was pure kino, my man.

really makes you think

What can you say about this guy? Other than the fact that he's a joke stealing unfunny cunt.

Aziz Anzari

He doesn't know the difference between telling a funny story and talking.

Nobody paid money to watch you talk about how much you like your parents. Fuck, it would be acceptable IF THERE WERE JOKES OR A FUNNY STORY ABOUT THEM.

"My parents were immigrants and raised me and I'm so proud of them" -Aziz Anzari

You misspelled "opportunist"

Yeah, all he really does is use his status as an immigrant to make fun of anti-immigrant politicians. I don't entirely blame him, but who honestly cares? They're not going to change their opinions based on one unfunny comedian who does shitty animated family movies.

Yeah, he's pretty fucking terrible.

Pretty bad standup but his show is enjoyable

a woman would have to be funny enough to be classified as a comedian in the first place desu

I find Russell Peters to be unoriginal & boring.

Holy shit this is terrible. Even the dude who smashes watermelon is funnier.

Can he even find work anymore?
>Inb4 Home Depot jokes

I will not argue that he's incapable of delivering jokes written by other people. In that regard he's actually good at it. As a stand up comedian who's suppose to give an audience jokes and maybe memorized shtick
This. He is not a good stand up comedian.

>I once stayed up all night playing poker with tarot cards...
>I got a full house and three people died.

youtube.com/watch?v=V9w_nRw6HG0
I just hate how he tells his shitty stories

Yeah, he's pretty annoying. He's done some good stuff but he's just spread himself too thin at this point.

UKIP !!!??

His stories about celebrities are literally just "I'm cool and these celebrities are so cool." Zero punchline.