Why does he wear the mask?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qwToYP44N_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=j0clf9YZTfA
youtube.com/watch?v=AyTBHQPSG5k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

his house burned or something, along with his face

who burned his house? how did his brother escape?

The undertaker burned down his house.

Because a galaxy far, far way is actually hell

>Its a Kane fucks a dead Katie Vick episode

Undertaker did

Why the fuck did Take want to burn his house taken with Kane in it? This is such a dumb storyline.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They lived in a funeral home. He was trying to kill his whole family. Kane and Paul Bearer survived.

>MHHGHFMHGM HOW DOES IT FEEL?
what did he mean by this?

Really sounds like Taker should be the heel and Kane the face. I remember it being the other way around.

Well no one knew who the fuck Kane was and Undertaker was pretty popular at the time. Plus, he was having a spat with Paul Bearer who was always played up as some kind of evil guy.

It was more of a double turn when Kane came out at Bad Blood if I remember correctly.

>wrestling will never be this cool again

youtube.com/watch?v=qwToYP44N_Q

This guy was more of a beast than Bork Laser at some point in his life

Why does HE wear the mask?

>tfw his character got sabotaged by a guy who slept his way to the main event card

I really hate Triple H. Poisoned wrestling.

>Paul Bearer
The manlet fucker that used to follow around Undertake with a flashlight in an urn?
That was the face of evil?

HHH isn't nearly as bad as Kevin Dunn.
Hell, he's better for the company now than his wife.

I don't know, but he should've kept it on.

People loved Undertaker. Kids were scared of him. He was probably the tallest guy in the WWF after Andre retired.

Why does she wear these shoes?

He used to be a hothead but now he's become a big guy.

CIA's behind the mask.

Kane?

They look pretty cool 2bhfampai

Man, people used to sell that Pedigree

Reminder that GRRM stole the Mountain and the Hound's plotline from the Undertaker and Kane

HES FAT

Things change.

who is that senpai

are corporate kane and demon kane different people in kayfabe? It makes no sense otherwise if his face is supposed to be burnt

he was my favorite wresteler

his bro was a fag to him

Hunter has become better with age, he's really taking care of NXT.

Only time the shovel came out since 2011 was against Sting.

Crazy to finally see them in detail and they turn out to be two Adidas sneakers smushed together. Loling at some of the Harley Quinn cosplayers out there buying expensive shits.

Pretty much. Wrestling has gone down considerably in quality since he got a whiff of power. But to be honest, everyone else behind the scenes is just as terrible. If only they could all be purged.

Heitch loves big muscular men, So he basically disses every "acrobatic" or "technical" wrestler like Punk, DBryan, AJ, etc....

Now all Top Superstars are "powerhouses", despite having no skills in ring or in the mic. He even pushes people like Reigns becuase he's big and he's Rock's cousin, even when the whole crowd hate him.

>start watching that episode of Impact
>Booker T calls Matt Morgan a big guy

To literally SUCK his own cock?

BAH GAWD
KANE IS BACK

goddamnit kane used to be so badass

And who is Concession Kane?
youtube.com/watch?v=j0clf9YZTfA

>its an attitude era thread

post best moments

youtube.com/watch?v=AyTBHQPSG5k