Back in the 90s

Back in the 90s

(new season tomorrow)

HOW MANY MORE HOURS MUST I WAIT

I CANT BREATHE

I SMELL BURNT TOAST

I'll watch it, but only to find ammunition against the show itself, which I personally hate.

It's a bit reddity, but it has its moments.

Hyped for episode 11, since the last two were the most depressing of their season.

thats too much man

Tomorrow? Really? Cool.

I was gonna cancel my netflix account after i saw they were increasing the price, but ill have enough time to watch bojack s3 before doing it.

I should revise.

I don't HATE the show. It's not worthy of hate. What I really hate are its fans and how they slavishly worship it just because its an animated show that incorporates elements that are expected out of every life-action drama. Bojack's greatest asset is that it's judged by the same standards as Family Guy, and seeing Bojack get showered with uncritical praise honestly boils my piss.

So I relish picking apart the show and pointing out flaws & blemishes with the joy of an iconoclast. Honestly it's great fun because of how fervent its defenders are.

So I'll watch it and I'll be there the next time the thread is made to rain on the parade.

yeah I'm really interested to see how they could possibly top those

>you will never be so pathetic that you'll watch a show just so you can accurately bitch about it to the people who enjoy it

god bless :^) :^) :^)

So, these are the people who inhabit Sup Forums, huh? Neat.

You sound like you would be fun at a dinner party

Is it reddit that I only really like this show because I identify with Bojack, despite only being 21?

I feel like I've already washed up before I've started

NO

FUCKING

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I did the same when I realized that a few episodes into the first season. Never made it to season 2, though. I kinda just wanted to see it to see what all the fuss was about, but I came to the same conclusion you did. It's sloppy drama hiding its flaws behind gimmicks. I think the general concept is sort of a step in the right direction for television, but that doesn't excuse everything wrong with thw show.

Episode 11 will be depressing. It always is

Does it go up right at midnight?

Midnight in Pacific time

dumb frogposter

Literal autism

Wait, this show is a DRAMA? I've never seen it, but a feminist ERMAGERD type I know on FB is really into it.

Fuck, I wish California would just break off from the fucking continental shelf already. Always ruining things for us East Coast patricians

Although I don't argue against people who share this view, I have to say that claim doesnt really mean much if you havent watched the whole first season, or at least all but the last episode of the first season. The show has a rocky start that tends to blindside new viewers on a first watching. When it was first released, several review sites had reviewers just watching the first few episodes, then writing bad reviews, and once it got enough of a following for a second look, they realized their error.

More of a dark comedy

It's a drama as much as the simpsons is, which is to say it's a comedy that occaisonally tries to be serious.

>fuck, a show is released a few hours late? I wish millions would die so this wouldn't happen

Yeah, there's a noticeable change in tone a little ways in. But anyone who gets their opinion about tv shows from reviewers is a dumbass anyway, so it probably didn't affect much.

Well, yeah, the episode where Sara-Lynn overdoses on drugs and stabs herself when Andrew Garfield breaks up with her was practically a line for line rip-off of the one time Lisa did that.

I mistyped that, I meant make it to the end of season 2. I finished the first season, started the second, then just couldn't bring myself to continue.
It doesn't know what it wants to be, and that's a big part of what's wrong with it.

>breaking off from a continental shelf is the same as dying

Take your pseudoscience and go back to watching Bill Nye you child

>yfw the woman who just rejected you catches you trying to fuck her daughter

Oh alright, then in that case your opinion is completely justified by you having watched a decent portion of the show. In my eyes at least. I honestly dont understand all the arguing on Sup Forums about subjective topics like these, theres nothing wrong with some people liking something and others not.

He was just horsin around tho

this is a very Sup Forums post

why would you possibly hate it?

you are reddit

>But anyone who gets their opinion about tv shows from reviewers is a dumbass anyway,
Sure, but there are such a ridiculous number of TV shows now, many more worthwhile ones than most people have time for so the early reviews of a new show kinda matter

I like coming into these threads just for the discussion on the broader topic of dark comedies/dramas and how to do them right and how not to. Like I said, I think Bojack in principle is a step in the right direction, but if it gets nothing but universal praise more shows like it are going to pop up and pull all the wrong aspects from the show to copy.

If you are a dumbass, I agree totally that you need reviews to tell you what to watch. We're not disagreeing here.

If there are 5 new good shows you want to watch to watch and you only have time for 3, you might as well check out the critical consensus

Does this show have the GOAT outro theme?

Totally. If you're a dumbass. How many times do you want to spin around on this ride?

Did I piss off a review shill janitor? My post mysteriously vanished.

Who hyped?

How enlightened do you feel by your own intellect?

Not a bad show, but it can't do anything other than "everyone is fucked up and keeps fucking up" and repeat

no u

I forgot about this show, thanks netflix shill!

I actually enjoy the show, but the shilling is always obvious as fuck

Who cares?

at least its not about capeshit or star wars
let op have his 78 cents

>$0.05 has been deposited to your account