Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?

Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?

>Lol so edgy criminals who have to do what we say cause they got bombs inside them cuz we're the big bad evil shady government lmao!

>edgy
You should head on back to tumblr.

Here's an idea: keep bringing it up!

>Hurr durr if it's not all sunshine and rainbows, then it must be edgy! My faggot ass can't take it!

kek at Jai Courtney's tiny knife

>being a Sup Forumseenager

You hate it because you know whatever studio this is will be pussies about it and won't make it legit edgy. "Edgy" is edgy. When Sup Forums says edgy, it means "thinks it's edgy but isn't actually edgy."

If the attitude wasn't so happy-go-lucky, id be more interested. For a movie going with a dark undertone, i can already imagine all the cliche's they're gunna tick off the list.

Remember when daily doses/copypastas were actually sensible?

I agree that on paper it sounds stupid. But, the animated film is actually pretty well executed. Made me enjoy the whole concept.

Live action looks stupid as hell though

This, they will hide the reality of the subject behind memes and CGI action

>Harley in a love triangle with twink joker and a nigger
garbage

i love it and i love its aesthetic and i'm hyped as fuck for it.
also i fucking hate most superhero movies and don't consider this one of them.

Harley in all her carnations has flirted with fucking everyone, especially those she wants to fuck over later

I've always felt superhero teams have always been marketing gimmicks first and storytelling vehicles second. Taking the idea in a "darker" Dirty-Dozen direction really doesn't bother me, but I'm not excited for it either.

if i thought there was even a 10% chance the studio would have the balls to make it an actual "suicide squad" and have every member of the squad die I would maybe go see it

Yes. Yes you are.

>Am I the only one that really hates Suicide Squad as a concept?
probably
its the dirty dozen
its inglorious basterds

The 80's comic was the best, it's too bad DC (and Marvel) always feel they have to fuck it up in some way. I just hope they give Ostrander the credit because that guy took a Dirty Dozen riff and made some the most gripping and entertaining stories of the last 30 years.

>People like me are the reason The Shining was nominated for multiple Razzies.

And she fucked with Deadshot in Assault on Arkham.

I wish the big guy Tom Hardy was in it

DC is 5 years late to the Marvel Party, and this is the best they could come up with?