Why are people obsessed with this character?

Why are people obsessed with this character?

How do they get the lighting right when they use green screens?

>Batman arguably the most popular superhero in the world (inarguably in the top 3)
>Joker is Batman's nemesis

Gee I wonder why

He's kinda hot

Cus he speaks the truth.

You light based on generally knowing what your background is going to be. Post color correction also allows for lighting color temperature adjustments later once the background has been composited in.

Cuz he died.

Kinda annoyed by him, since he influenced a decade's worth of MUH ANARCHY villains, but meh.

Because people wants no responsability.

He was decent until that "Do you know how I got these scars?" bullshit.

Can we agree the joker dangling helpless beibg captured by batman giving a monologue about the endless and futile struggle between good and evil was a god tier fucking ending

Dat cello sting as the joker laughs in the darkness

It was good. Still doesn't change the fact that he was a weak Joker overall.

that was at the beginning of the movie

2/10 qualify your memetic opinion with reasons fool

>woo hoo hooo hoooo!

what did the jokester mean by this?

woo hoo hooo hoooo!

I mean when he changed the story as to how he got them, because that's such a crazy thing to do.

See
He never really seemed crazy at all. Just a criminal who takes bug risks.

He's a nobody a ghost he tells a different story depending on the situation. Misdirection misinformation choas that was his MO

Is it 2008? Whose still obsessed?

>Whose

IIRC, the first story was about him being abused or whatever so it was meant to garner some sympathy from the audience. Sympathetic villain.

But then when the audience finds out he tells a different story to different people, it offends us because it makes the Joker an unreliable, confusing character. Since we had given him sympathy earlier, we feel especially betrayed. This was intentional in order to make the Joker feel more villainous and chaotic.

Cause it was his best role (IMO) and he was fortunate enough to die before it's release

haha

imagine how many retards would of yelled "Y SO CEREAL???" at him

Probably because he embodies the post-modernist ideal of "nothing matters and nothing I do will matter" that so many millennials are accustomed to believing.

I remember watching this in the theatre in 2008.

I knew it would be the last I would see of him, but my god he left one hell of an impression.

He's top dank.

>I knew it would be the last I would see of him
he was in another movie after TDK
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus