youtube.com/watch?v=Ymw5uvViqPU

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ZMMmfgpv58OWdRTy1iN0c2T1k/view?pref=2&pli=1
mediafire.com/download/iy11wr5g9suhe9c/Iron Fist Teaser.mp4
twitter.com/IsotopeRose/status/756308813628661760
youtube.com/watch?v=QCSPda7xQ3s
imdb.com/name/nm0367510/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is that Scott Glenn narrating The Defenders teaser?

Wow they are going to save the whole New York now

That Luke Cage trailer gave me a huge boner. Fuck, that actually could end up being really good. They need to keep the Hero for Hire concept though.

Looks pretty cool.

I hope the Defenders don't turn out to be a clusterfuck though.

>Cottonmouth being a smooth talker in a suit

I like it.

You mean the way DD season 2 which had the same showrunners as the Defenders did?

Honestly, I've been hyped for Luke Cage the moment he was announced a show.

Too bad discussion here will revolve muh blacks stealing our wimminz and Luke's cock size because everyone are fucking insecure betas, but that's the state of affairs these days.

Soooo no Moon Knight I guess.

Are the crystal gems

They won't have to introduce any new characters this time around, so i hope they can do it.

But, yeah, DD season 2 was a mess.

Loved the music in the defenders trailer

Come as you are - Nirvana

I was on the fence for LK solely because a) Jessica Jones was mediocre and b) it was obvious the writers were going to take heavy liberties to fit it into their "12 hour movie" format, which I think will only hurt the show.

But visually and music-wise, the trailer's been perfect, so I'm really hoping it's good.

The line-up was announced like 2 years ago, of course there's no Moon Knight.

Cheers

>Ol Dirty Bastard
I kekd

Ali Shaheed from the Tribe is doing the soundtrack dawg. Get hype.

Wait The Defenders is coming out next year? What the fuck? I thought we were a ways ahead before that came out. Time goes by fast holy shit

Wait. Isn't the Punisher part of the Defenders?

Why was Eddie Murphy on Luke Cage?

>come as you are

>movie about black people
>rap music plays

thats p cool honestly

I talked to a guy at Comicon today, I think his name was Jason Retton, he works with Marvel's media entertainment division, he said they are going to bring Moon Knight into season 2 in a similar way they brought in Punisher into S2 of DD.

Not bad, not bad at all.

No. They didn't expect him to be such a hit. He's at the bottom of the deck. After Cage, Fist and Defenders, probably after JJ S2 but before DD S3.

Yea that was my uncle, he told me that too

They had this planned out before even making DD season 2. He'll probably be in it if they make another season.

Is there an Iron Fist trailer yet? That sounds cooler than Luke Cage.

drive.google.com/file/d/0B2ZMMmfgpv58OWdRTy1iN0c2T1k/view?pref=2&pli=1

It's floating around on Twitter

There was a brief teaser that showed nothing interesting. It keeps getting taken down wherever it's posted.

It doesn't do much to end the rumors that they have no idea how to handle the character

>they have no idea how to handle the character
Why do him in the first place then?

I hate this Luke actor. He's too pudgy. Someone needs to get this nigga on a proper juicing cycle or never let him take off his shirt.

mediafire.com/download/iy11wr5g9suhe9c/Iron Fist Teaser.mp4

twitter.com/IsotopeRose/status/756308813628661760

tired of edgy grimdark street level superheroing
tired of black/white romantic couples
tired of spinoffs

Daredevil was good but they're milking it too hard.

Luke Cage has potential to be very good show but I hope they keep Jessica Jones out of his show. She'll fucking drag it down with her bullshit.

Perfect

>Daredevil was good but they're milking it too hard.

how is any of this milking?

Finally a black superhero that acts black. Already cooler than all of the Cuckvengers.

Iron Fist is dealing with ninjas/mystical mumbo jumbo, i don't see how that will be edgy.

Luke Cage is lame. Is this the best black character they could get?

There aren't a whole lot of Black Superheros.

Stick confirmed for the Coulson of TV Marvel.

Jessica Jones is lame too! of all the characters they could use,,,
Punisher is perfect though.

I really hope they put Punisher in The Defenders.

The Iron Fist teasier is up.

What's the point of making a trailer that shows no footage from the show? We already know they're making the show, we've already heard Nirvana before, just show us some footage you fucking faggots.

Wait no Iron Fist series prior to The Defenders? And is DD getting a season 3? He's easily the best character.

youtube.com/watch?v=QCSPda7xQ3s

I thought Iron Fist was a halfu? Half chinese/half white.

Why?

Both look really good, can't wait till footage of "The Defenders" comes out. I hope I see Luke's fighting style evolve over the course of the show.

Is Iron Fist getting a Netflix show after "The Defenders" comes out?

Because everyone that knows Kung Fu is chinese.

i hope this trailer is enough to explain to SJW why danny is not supposed to be chinese

I hate him because he fucked up Halo. And his head looks like a milk dud.

Big Daredevil fan here.

Netflix Daredevil was never any good.

>Big Daredevil fan here
automatically anything you say is invalid because daredevil comics were always shit. so everyone should take your post as saying the show is good

It won't.

That's a sweet looking action figure

Real people acting will always be better than your pathetic little picture books. Also will always be better than your autistic cartoons.

>being a fan of Batman-lite

Is Luke an OP Jessica?

Luke has unbreakable skin, JJ has super strength. Luke is stronger than normal but that's not a superpower, it's just because he's black.

kek

Jessica can also (badly) fly. Luke has super strength and unbreakable skin, though Jessica is stronger and his super strength may just be a function of his durability.

He literally ripped a car door off its hinges and smashed through a steel gate

That's Hannibal Buress, racist.

More like the Nick Fury

if your skin was unbreakable you would be able to do the same thing

i wonder how they gonna power down Luke, i mean how do you make a show about a guy who can never be harmed

also anyone know who the villains are ?. i really hope they keep the villains interesting

Is he immune to poison/sleeping gas? What about his hearing?

They chose all the characters years ago before they had the details planned out. The probably figured since they're all street level it would be no problem and there are some natural obvious ways that they lead into each other: DD is a lawyer just like Cage and Fist's boss, Cage dates Jones, Cage and Fist are bffs, etc. The problem is DD established a tone that is super grounded and realistic and urban and every show since has followed. Iron Fist is a character that delves into fantasy and the supernatural in a way that really isn't consistent with the what we've seen so far. Plus every time DD got close to the supernatural stuff in S2 the show completely fell on its face.

The real issue is Marvel signed a deal with netflix to deliver this many episodes starring these characters to be delivered on these dates and one of them is Iron Fist so they have no choice but to get the show out whether they figure out how to make it work or not. The fact that the showrunner is a guy who was brought in to "save" Dexter when it was in a similar difficult transitional period and he ended up running it into the ground doesn't help

You really wouldn't. The breakability of your skin has no effect on your muscle power.

At least with Luke they showed him fighting in the teaser. JJ fight scenes were a fucking joke. All she would do was push/punch a guy and the scene cuts to them flying across the room to emphasize her powers.

>also anyone know who the villains are ?
Straight white men of course.

your mothers hymen proves otherwise.

This is one of the villians

His weakness will be the NYPD.

All of the fight scenes in her show were awful.

It's just her or Cage picking someone up and then tossing them. Meanwhile Daredevil was a normal person and spent 2 seasons beating the shit out of whole biker gangs and even the fucking Punisher.

JJ will be the weakest of these series unless that shit picks up in the second season. It would've been alright if the rest of her story wasn't boring, but it was.

It's a fucking comic book, it's not going to be 100% scientifically accurate.

Fuck man.

This show is going to be hot garbage. Crashing the Daredevil train with no survivors

This is him fyi
imdb.com/name/nm0367510/

Yeah. The only reason I stucked around JJ was because Kilgrave made the show but other than that she really is boring. This is why I hope she doesn't show up in Luke's show.

Luke Cage was like my Blastoise Dad growing up. I'd hear people fighting in the staircase or alley, gunshots, sirens, and I'd think things would be different if Luke Cage was here.

I hope the show is good.

>Nirvana song

aaandddd dropped.

im hype. i like the netflix marvelverse regardless of what people here say.

i just wanna know what kinda tone luke cage and iron fist will have.

>dd was edgy grimdark
>jj was noir badguy chasing
>cage/fist????

>a black guy fighting a rigged system

>All of the fight scenes in her show were awful.

I mean, Daredevil was trained by a blind ninja for most of his life, which is why he's so skilled.

Jessica and Luke haven't fought much before at all and as they're super strong, all they have to do is push or punch people a few times and they're going down permanently. They've never been taught to or needed to develop technique.

I can't believe they are going to ruin Daredevil again. Why can't Daredevil have nice things

supposed to be Blaxploitation for Luke Cage, Iron Fist should be Kung Fu mystical ninja shit.

How do you guys feel a white male iron fist is going to fuck some chocolate pussy? I bet cucks are crying.

All I need to know is if there is more Night Nurse?

confirmed for a cameo .. also she was one of luke love interests in the comic

I thought she would be a regular?

Didn't they cast Rachel McAdams as Night Nurse for the Doctor Strange movie?

> make Marvel Knights series
> call it The Defenders