Will he ever get his dick wet?
Is he forever cucked?

Should have just fucked the whore that dressed like Dany

stop it anons pls
i dont need this right now

tfw im worried about jorah, he's been my favourite character since the start

/got/s faves

discuss more

i think he did in the books. repeatedly.

He's worse than a cuck. A cuck at least has a lady. He is Warden of the friendzone.

Same here user same here ;_;

me on the right.

>"Orys the First was just"

what did he mean by this ?

Kek at Arya breaking out the manlet pose.

Will he be back?

Jorah is a classic beta orbiter.

>tfw no dany look alike whore to fuck

Who's the QT boy that isn't Isaac?

>"We won't need his whole khalasar," Viserys said. His fingers toyed with the hilt of his borrowed blade, though Dany knew he had never used a sword in earnest. "Ten thousand, that would be enough, I could sweep the Seven Kingdoms with ten thousand Dothraki screamers. The realm will rise for its rightful king. Tyrell, Redwyne, Darry, Greyjoy, they have no more love for the Usurper than I do. The Dornishmen burn to avenge Elia and her children. And the smallfolk will be with us. They cry out for their king."

and like clockwork, those same factions Viserys mentions end up supporting Daenerys.

based Beggar King

who would the Darrys be now? The Brotherhood without Banners are involved in the Darry plot in the books, would they support Dany?

That despite being fair and just, he was too stupid to avoid getting killed, thus making all the good he did in his short reign meaningless.

Tywin was trying to tell Tommen that it didn't matter what kind of king you were, as long as you were wise and didn't act like a tard.

Suffice to say, Tommen didn't listen.

That's Chad McBong.

That's Maisie, senpai.

I like to believe this is true, and that Isaac himself is /got/'s number one Branposter

do you have a history of hallucinations

isaac is the ironic robinfag and the autistic anti-branfag

Can someone plz explain this?

THE Chad McBong?

did he warg into lyanna?

> just watched Blackwater again

who ordered the hit on Tyrion?

Chadwith McBong of Yorkshire.

Yes, Bran is Jon's mother

Cersei

Cersei, but she pretended that it was Joffrey

Littlefinger?

Joffrey the cunt king

>"EY SUFFY! EYY SUFFY, GMME DUH AUDDAGRAFF, EY SUFFY, FUKKIN STUG UP BISH GIMME FUGGIN AUDDAGRAFF"

>Sup Forums on the left

did he warg into a pimp?

TWIST: He's actually chasing a better celebrity who is just off camera.

bzzzzt

ding ding ding

How do they get soup to the Eeryie? Wouldn't it get cold by the time they made it up the mountain?

>moobs sanchez

Yes. It's alfie allen

Is Ramirez on the right her bodyguard? Do you think they...you know... ;^))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I wish dany died instead of viserys.

Da fuck?

If only Jorah hadn't thought with his dick (which already fucked his life once) and let her die so he could go home

I want to know what music she likes. I know in interviews she's supposed be all "Top 40 tunes, tee hee!" but what does she REALLY listen to? My bets are on black metal and hard BDSM techno

I want to squeeze that doggo's cheeks.

Based Beggar King was way cooler. Dany basically an attractive SJW. (she is getting fat though.)

Someone should tell this woman that her face is going to freeze like that if she keeps doing it.

I want someone to ask this at the coimic-con panel, plz.

we see you isaac

What would things be like if Tyrion hadn't killed Tywin when he escaped from King Slanding?

The Next 13-14 episodes had better be the most stellar 14-16 hours of tv I have ever seen.

I've never seen her outside of that picture, so to me her face is frozen like that.

Tywin would have died from Oberyn's poison. similar kind of chaos.

Same, I prey he comes back in S7 or at the very least the last episode of the last season

The chain

Tying would have sent Ser Cei Lanstar after Tyrone

They won't be. It's mostly filler.

>you will never read a tome about the beggar king and his queen arianne
>you'll never read about how his hand Darkstar valiantly took oldtown
>you'll never have a united realm under a great king

this is the most disugsting thing i have ever laid eyes on and i watch a show starring maisie williams

Obviously he'll be back. Jon has his family sword, the loyalty of his relative, and was selected as the successor by his father. Jorah has to see Jon cucking him with Dany to complete the cuckery, at which point he will commit suicide. The sad tale of Ser Friendzone.

I am so glad I am no part of nerd culture. The most I do is go to cons and fuck cosplay girls

It's 12 hours of Meera dragging Bran back to Winterfell and two hours of Dragons vs Zombies.

Melly and Drogo look sad about it

>Longclaw

it gives me Mormont rage every time I see Jon wield it.

>cuck'd Drogo in between them

*smooches*

jorah is a stupid cuck piece of shit he doesnt deserve it

>sell a slave
>become a slave
>even get a slave branding

hahahaha jorah you fucking beta faggot

poop spiggit

I will fucking kill you, David.

only if it takes them that long because theyre constantly fucking in increasingly more creative warg ways will i be ok with this

RAPE

Omg Drogo. Kek.

Also good, guy on far right not in costume.

12 whole Bran hours?

Jesus Christ, I wonder what will make him snap in the end.

Jon looks like a young DABID

I ship Robin x Littlefinger

who /sweetfinger/ here?

maisie is the only straight person in this pic.

Chad is straight

he looks like a closet case

That Isaac?

no?

rude

Go back to r/gameofthrones

Not to mention, Maisie and Isaac look great in this picture. Sophayy and Chad look like shit.

is it you?

in order: out, closeted, straight, out to everyone but himself

Nah. Straight, straight, experimenting, gay.

Oh. Is this?

>Littlefinger's chessmaster scheming in S1-S4 has turned into Littlefinger getting the Vale armies by saying "no u" when Royce accuses him of giving Sansa to the Boltons then blackmailing him just like that

me on the left

me on the left