They actually have a scene in this WW2 movie where the American commander takes one of the inexperienced soldiers to a...

They actually have a scene in this WW2 movie where the American commander takes one of the inexperienced soldiers to a german house and he rapes a German Girl. They portray it as the girl "falling in love" with him.

I can't stop laughing

german girls whored themselves out for food and shit you fucking naziboo

pretty loose with the words 'rape' and 'love' aren't we?

>break into a girl's house
>grab her hand and read her palms
>suddenly she's in love with you

lmao

"LOVE" had nothing to do with it

that german girl hasnt seen a man in years and she was craving the BAD (big american dick)

Why didn't Pitt bang the other one?

>implying kraut sluts weren't begging to get BURGERED

Kike propaganda
As a German man this disgust me

I wish WW2 had finished in Washington D.C
If I was a soldier back them I'd have raped all the American girls on sight, shot avery America and hanged all the nigs and Mexicans

German girls are still whores

>BURGERED
KEK

HOW ABOUT YOU START WITH THE MUSLIMS INVADING YOUR COUNTRY?

I wish they make a movie one day about American pigs getting bombed, raped and shot

lol at the mad naziboos

lol at "master race"

>"you don't take her in that bedroom, then I will"

IT WAS TRUE LOVE, GUYS!

now I'm interested in watching this

was this thread just clever shilling?

But they played Piano and sung together.

DAVID "MADMAN" AYER STRIKES AGAIN

don't you dare hurt Avery America

LĂ–SCH DAS!

>ameripig proud of their war crimes

fucking piece of shits. its hilarious how you sided with the kikes and now the kikes are fucking your ass by letting the nigs and spics takeover. fuck you

Kek, you could do that to the millions of Muslims invading your homeland right now, you cuck.

N*zi p*nks f*ck off

Keep going your impotent rage is hilarious.

It was really more of a "well this guy seems pretty nice and I could go for some dick anyway" situation. Rape is a little strong desu.

i hope some nigger would seem pretty nice and could go for some a little dick you

Stormfags probably think about black penis more than anyone.

well the cuck meme started from Sup Forums...

And your sister and gf would still be giving it up to every Syrian ape that looked at them. It's in their blood.

They're called wehrboos user.

OK Ahmed

This movie was so fucking stupid man. The tank battles were unrealistic, nothing made fucking sense, it was gratuitous for the sake of being gratuitous but it was so over the top it wasn't even funny, it was just dumb and heavy handed, much like the themes of this movie. If I want to watch something that actually does what Fury tried to do I'd watch Come and See.

yes it was shit.

When did Sup Forums become /r/film?

as a wehrboo, the first half was fine, the 2nd half was retarded. as in stupid fuckingly retarded it pissed me off

Yes and as an American film-goer I thought the movie was fucking dumb.

ahahahaha oh my god

Worry about your own women getting raped now Hans

>shape charges do nothing to flat armor

And I thought the Tiger duel was bad.