youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs
youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM
youtube.com/watch?v=CUq4hePt1GY
youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c
youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what is?

kek cenk is such an emotional baby. listen to that whore anna yelling and swearing like a child as well.

fuck i love liberals.

kek

Lol Alex Jones is such a joke and he doesn't even realize it.

go to Sup Forums with this shite. jfc.

Who are these people and why should I care?

Oh Bill Hicks, you so crazy.

>Lol Alex Jones is such a joke and he doesn't even realize it.

Context? Full story?

haha. they're all fucking retarded. Cenk and Alex are basically the same person on opposite sides of the political spectrum. Both have an ego the size of the sun. wish they actually fought eachother desu

So is Alex Jones.

Did you watch the video, it's two unstable people yelling at each other

Which character was in the wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=Gdqd8l9R95k

Looks like Alex Jones was in the wrong by intruding upon their set while they were filming. That being said TYT is super left and Alex Jones/Roger Stone are super right. They are both clowns of the highest caliber.

Apparently at the RNC according to Alex Jones, they were asked by someone close to the The Young Turks stage to step on as a joke, and somehow Cenk Uygur and Roger Stone got into an argument that escalated into an altercation.

Jones just kind of invaded the show, didn't look like he was asked at all. Cenk looked legitimately surprised he was there. Then when he saw stone he just flipped the fuck out and Jones tried to egg him on.

kek

youtube.com/watch?v=ODZE5peUfWQ

Alex Jones is a living meme

longer version with a little more backstory

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

>american journalism
kek

Alex was invited to the show by TYT
Of course, he was trolling, but it was in good spirits.
TYT are thin skinned babies that threw a tantrum and started harassing Alex
Lady that complains about fat shaming in the past literally fat shames Alex
One of the Turks literally spat in Alex's face
TYT posted a video of the incident, with the spitting edited out, and are deleting comments that ask point out the spit.
Ironic when in the video Cenk attacks someone as being a liar in the media, yet here he is editing the facts that his people literally assaut people.
TYT are done.

>WE'RE AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA YOU IDIOT
>Aeven though we support Hillary
Bunch of dumb roaches.

>all these smiling onlookers

They know everyone is laughing at them, right?

Don't ever post about the Young Cucks or the roach buffalo again

>They are both clowns of the highest caliber.
I'm going to get some onion rings and watch this thing.

But you're totally right. Both these people are the worst specimens of their respective political and social groups.

It doesn't matter who is right or wrong. All I know from listening to these people in the past is that they're fucking children and couldn't negotiate pizza toppings if the President was in the room because they couldn't get over how the topic of how terrible it is he would waste tax dollars even though nobody even checked if he was buying.

I mean that's how fucking lost these people are. They're intellectually walking around with a label-maker and the moment they have one on you you're either an enemy or ally; black and white.

>that Armenian woman using profanity on the level of a high schooler
>"get the fuck out bitch!!"

These people take themselves seriously lmao
At least Alex has a good sense of humor

What's happening?

Come on guys. Alex Jones is a little bit more of a Joke than TYT.

Back to Sup Forums retard

Not really lmao.

Why did you edit out the spitting, Cenk?

Alex Jones is a massive faggot, please tell me you idiots don't actually like him?

you Sup Forumsacks only hate TYT because they're so close to exposing your overlords

the Irish
youtube.com/watch?v=CUq4hePt1GY

Didn't someone spit on AJ?

Buy another water filtration unit you gullible faggot

This is delisious

Sup Forums does unironically, but they're a collection of the dumbest shits on the planet

Sup Forums is everywhere now. You don't want to get redpilled, get the fuck off the internet. You can't take refuge even in this cringy young actresses board.

You enter your bedroom, and find none other than Ana Kasparian of The Young Turks lying on your shag carpet. She is wearing a skintight latex bodysuit, her tits are hanging out of the partially unzipped suit, hanging down like two bags of sexual pleasure, her ass is held upwards, her back is arched downwards, her legs are in the air and her stiletto heels are clacking together. Her face is made-up more slutty than usual. She looks happy to see you.

She stretches out onto the carpet keeping her eyes locked on you, she is so excited, she can't help but smile in anticipation. "I'm so sick of all tiny limp liberal cocks I'm surrounded by all day at TYT" she says, "Show me how a true conservative man fucks their women." She motions you over, her lusty Armenian eyes made even more defined by the heavy black mascara, they never break gaze, she gets on her knees, the black latex squeaks as she does. She undoes your fly, you feel Ana's gloved hand enter your pants and pull out your cock, she looks genuinely thrilled at the sight. "This is a welcome change, from Cenks dried up brown turd of a cock." She puts the semi erect cock in her mouth. The feeling of Ana Kasparian's warm, moist mouth causes your dick to become hard as a diamond, it touches the roof of her mouth as it does so. Her tongue licks the underside of your dick as her beautiful head moves like a piston. Her latex gloved hands gently caress your balls. Her eyes are partially closed, savouring every moment. She unzips the crotch in the suit and begins pleasuring herself.
After some time passes it seems this won't be enough to satisfy her. She stands up, puts her arms around your neck and whispers into your ear. "I want to fuck you, but I can't do it in good conscience unless you answer this for me." Of course you say. She looks at you with sad eyes and says "Do you believe the Armenian genocide happened?"

Shhh the Sansach can't know

I feel sorry for that Alex guy

Spitting on someone is the worst thing you can do imo.I would rather be punched

:^)

>THE SPIT NEVER HAPPENED
>YOU JUST FELL FOR THE LIES

Holy shit the projection is real.

Good post. Don't mind the faggots posing as leftists to troll you.

Get neutered with the chemical pollutants in the water

>autism is everywhere now
Maybe they are right about the vaccines

Yeah Yeah, shouldn't you be crying about jews or blacks or something

you shouldn't, only know that its not Sup Forums related and you should sage and report in accordance with the laws of this board

I don't give a fuck if there was spit or not, but if there was then that's hilarious.

I don't like either of these cunts but Alex Jones is genuinely bad for the world.

>Sup Forums is everywhere now.
AHAHAHAHHAHA. You mean the down syndrome patrol? You fucking stormnigger are a joke.

>That Turkish temper.

>That Armenian Stockholm syndrome

yeah, which makes it funny as hell when he suddenly makes other people look like assholes. seems cenk is getting more and more autistic as the clock makes its rounds.

>Spitting someone on camera
I know cockroaches aren't smart, but Alex can put a lawsuit against him. You know why the Westboro Baptist Church has so much money? Because they bait emotional retards like Cenk into assaulting them, then, they call their lawyers.

This is your threadly reminder that Stormfags are the real invaders of Sup Forums and Sup Forums is just their favorite satellite board.

Alex Jones was sleazy entering the stage uninvited. They all looked uncomfortable.

Get jested : ^ )

no qq plz

>people that do nothing but talk for a living
>one is somehow "genuinely bad for the world" but the other isn't
Nah you're just biased
>Is concerned about people that are "genuinely bad for the world"
>Doesn't care about someone spitting in other peoples faces
And full of shit too.

MOOT said something along the line that Sup Forums was colonized by these faggots. Also call them stormniggers. They fucking hate that.

I think the chick from TYT is pretty hot but she would be devastated to know that I find the way she spoke and acted in that video a turn off. I'd still bang her though.

>You lied about *cut cut cut cut*
Hmmmm. Convenient time for the microphone to cut out, truth seeker.

Reminder that Sup Forums is one of the dumbest boards and a massive echochamber that would all take the Reebok pill if enough anons shouted ut.

>Alex Jones is a massive faggot, please tell me you idiots don't actually like him?
>Have I ever watched him, of course not! Are you telling me I have to watch something to formulate my own opinions? Are you kiddddding me?

Alex Jones is woke!

wait, she is actually armenian? and fucking affiliated with a group called "the young turks"?

>he wouldn't hatefuck her

Alex Jones spreads misinformation and conspiracy theories to people dumb enough to believe it.

Young turks just report news in an annoying way.

And Jones earned that spit in his face.

>according to Alex Jones, they were asked by someone close to the The Young Turks stage to step on as a joke
kek of course he would said that

Ana is hot but sometime she acts like a little girl. But she does have a banging body. She's getting beaned.

He knows what he's doing he's a professional irl shitposter.

Money and attention come first for those people. Just look at the Kardashians

>And Jones earned that spit in his face

god , you're a low life worm

She's of Armenian descend. This is the 21st century no one gives a fuck.

>spreads misinformation and conspiracy theories to people dumb enough to believe it
So do The Young Turks
They're literally no different, except TYT's spit in people's faces and attack people that don't suck their dick.

Alex is self-aware that political newsites with bias are a joke and should be treated as such. Cenk actually believes that TYT is the peak of journalism because they call him to talk on MSNBC. The man is delusional and a joy to see, specially with that interview with Sam Harris.

>those beady evil eyes

It's funny how out of the loop you are. If anything we are the satellite on stormfront. They are pretty much insignificant.

Did you not see the grin on his face? He knows exactly what he's doing.

They're are both damaging and direct the discourse in the wrong direction.

On another note I can't believe people claiming to be intellectuals would curse and yell in anger in public like that. It is so damaging to one's credibility.

Perfectly encapsulates their personalities.

w-why is she trying to make me objectify her body and want to fuck it?

Aw you anger so easily, just like your dumbfuck hero.

>Alex "magic crystals" and "muh filters" Jones
>not a shill and honeypotter to easily capture people thinking they are getting red pilled
youtube.com/watch?v=TACalwg360c

tyt isn't really comparable to alex jones since alex jones isn't a "right wing" youtuber he's an actual conspiracy theorist.

they aren't LE TWO SIDES OF LE POLITICAL LE SPECTRUM (SEE THEY'RE JUST AS BAD AS EACH OTHER LOL XD)

>3:52
"YOU THINK THE LIZARD PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE?!"

You can't honestly believe they do it to the same degree.

>Get *Make America Free Again* Hat here.
What the hell?

He isn't entirely wrong. The American "left" is just neoconservatives with "left" ipol as it's coat of paint. Clinton's new left has nothing to do with the advancement of the working class, just the reinforcement of the ruling classes interest through identitarian conflicts.

How does it feel to literally have no place in the real world? Are you lonely?

This.
This wasn't right vs left.
This was left vs batshit insane and somehow they came out of it looking similar.

Alex Jones isn't making excuses for BLM or Pisslam nor does he support DUDE FREE STUFF LMAO Sanders, so yes they aren't the same

I have never witnessed a person with their head so far up their own ass than Cenk during that talk with Harris.

Harris is calling Cenk out for his shit and Cenk doesn't have the stones to apologize for it. Harris, the man that you demean has come onto your show to call you out on your bullshit, you know he's here to call you on your bullshit, he happens to be RIGHT about being treated unfairly, you are obviously going to profit off his participation, and you won't concede that this man is not the demon you claim he is even though he has step-by-step clarified all the grievances you laid against him.

Three house Harris sat there and Cenk just would not admit he and his guests totally got Sam wrong.

I don't even know that much about him , but if you think he 'earned' to be spat at in the face for that you're a horrible person.

It's a animalistic and disgusting act ,and very intolerant.Nice put down attempt though , i must of touched a nerve clearly.

youtube.com/watch?v=_XZvMwcluEg

>Clinton's new left
her policies are completely moderate democrat she's been in this mother fucking politic game for 30 years.

Jones was just having a laugh and goading that Armenian Genocide denier. It worked...

Kek she has more experience than 30 years.