How will this compare to American History X?

How will this compare to American History X?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_of_the_deed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It will be a glib facsimile

Fellow redditor here

I too like Daniel Craig

Why are white people so willing to star in anti-white propaganda films?

(((Harry Potter))) is such a shitty infiltrator

When the head honcho asks him about infiltrators, he gives such a flustered non-answer

The correct response would be to point out how alphabet agencies and law enforcement seek out and systematically destroy peaceful white nationalist organizations while not giving nearly the same treatment to mestizo nationalist organizations like La Raza, organizations committing actual violence against police like BlackLivesMatter, or Islamic organizations that pose a very real threat of terrorist action. To rant on about how the surveillance state justified as a bulwark against Islamic terror only seems to be mobilized against the far right.

But you couldn't put something like that in a movie for normies to think about. The directors of this flick probably don't even have the critical thinking capacity to realize that it's exactly the natural response an earnest white nationalist and any committed infiltrator who's absorbed and learned to repeat their rhetoric would make in such a situation.

>organizations committing actual violence against police like BlackLivesMatter, or Islamic organizations that pose a very real threat of terrorist action
Only white people are evil and need to be attacked. Murderers and terrorists dindunuffin

First he's a demon, now he's a nazi. Hopefully this has as much humor. I can't wait to see what his third fun role will be.

wow it's like a vision of Donald Trumps america.. he's literally radicalizing everyone..

It's ironic how Daniel Raddclife is Jewish.

Why are Sup Forumsbeards so easily offended/triggered?

Because to white people, white people aren't white. They are just people.

>implying this wont unironically be liked by plenty of white supremacists just like American History X and every other skinhead/white power movie

whatever helps you sleep better at night, eh jews?

Well it isn't because he's playing a cop who pretends to be a skin.

Prove using facts and figures, that a single person in this thread also visits there.

I bet you can't.

>LOOK IT'S THAT GUY FROM THAT THING. NOW HE'S IN ANOTHER THING, BUT I'M REFERENCING THE FIRST THING I PRIMARILY KNOW HIM FROM.

Getting real sick of this kind of "comedy."

>outspoken atheist
>jewish

>neo nazis planning a terrorist attack
other than brevik when was the last time this actually happened? why don't they make these kinds of movies about people who actually are terrorists?

>breivik
>neonazi
Guy was a literal zionist

>Shitty Facebook page cancer

Reddit is that way

t. triggered neckbeard

Jesus dude do you get all your info from stormfront? Are they paying you to post this drivel?

How come people who talk about how dumb religion is, still defend Islam like it's some special exception?

He's half Jewish and very liberal. Don;t even need to see it to know what his impression a white racist will be. The only point of these movies is to do a grotesque caricature to scare people away from thinking taboo thoughts.

Yeah, back to rebdit

Islam is no longer a religion, it's a race. That's why you are racist for criticizing it, and why the atheist fedora tippers can justify can decry Christianity at the same time the embrace Islam.

there's a difference between saying you don't personally believe in religion and saying you should mistreat anyone who does

Heh, another amateur quickly eviscerated..

And where does condoning terrorism and murder of all non-Muslims fit into that exactly?

I wish someone would make a real skinhead movie instead of sensationalist propaganda.

Yea because liberalism leaves so much room for it huh...

White supremacists are hot.

>tfw no white boyfriend

you're retarded if you think the FBI doesn't have moles in BLM and La Raza

they systematically dismantled the original black panther party so well the new black panthers are completely toothless

they didn't forget how to do that m8

What other actors do you think could play the role of a skinhead?

>you're retarded if you think the FBI doesn't have moles in BLM and La Raza
Then why have BLM been able to murder so many police?

I wonder if he'll start to believe some of the shit he's saying. Like become a bit of a neo-nazi in the process of infiltrating them

>we fucking love atheism
shaking.my.head 2bqhwy famalamdindong

Not him but most jews outside of Israel aren't religious or really even care about Judaism as a religion. For them it's a culture and a way to pretend they aren't white so that they can have special snowflake minority status. And so they can pretend Woody Allen movies post-Annie Hall are funny. It's also why most of them vote liberal.

The jews that ARE religious overwhemingly vote conservative because it's the conservative party that supports Israel.

>And so they can pretend Woody Allen movies post-Annie Hall are funny.
Oh come on. He's made...one or two good movies since.

Is he Radcliffalizing everyone?

>Hitler killed more white people than any other race
>Neo-Nazis are all about white power and shit
I will never understand those morons.

You just answered your own question. They're morons with no signs of intelligence.

Neo-nazis in general are not particularly smart people. At the end of the day skinheads are just white gangbangers.

>he thinks the FBI gives a fuck about the police
K E K

i wish i was as ignorant as you. life would be so bliss

Idris Elba

>white people
>people

lol

Anyone else intrigued by neo nazi movies?

I enjoyed american history x, and green room was good too. Earning the red laces is interesting to me too. Any more movies with neo nazis?

>casting a Jewish manlet to play a white supremacist

>jewish

I wish there were more movies about violent leftist groups or communist/anarchist terrorism. Not because I'm right wing but I find them more interesting. They also achieved much more.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Propaganda_of_the_deed

>tsars, emperors, queens, presidents, prime ministers
That's pretty impressive.

OT, but why do Sup Forumsacks get upset when Jews refer to white people as goyim/cattle and want to genocide them, when Sup Forumsacks feel the exact same way about most people who are non-white (they're cattle, they're worthless, whites are the only good race, black people should all die, etc.)?

Is it because white hatred of non-whites is based more in logic and reason than Jew hatred of whites?

>Sup Forums
>logic

>anti neo nazi is anti white

neo-nazis are pretty retarded, but antebellum hitler and white nationalists like rockwell were pretty based, in that they advocated EVERYONE separating into their natural in-groups and loving and working for themselves and to preserve their identities.
ethnonationalism is a proven idea, but multicultural america is in a pretty shit state and that's why people of all races are reacting like idiots.

>antebellum
>Czechoslovakia

>natural in-groups
So Germany before unification?

lmao how many skinhead, black slave, nazi germanyetc movies do we have to have jammed down our gullets every year?

Please tell.

> Sup Forums getting upset over people discriminating against others
It's all fair game.

It's trying to force the idea that all white people are Nazis.
In the world right now we have black supremacist killing whites, Muslims killing whites, so what do they make their supremacist movie about? Da evil whitey.

actually no, jews pretend to be atheists to avoid persecution

read up before you speak