Le young adult intellectual antisocial hoodie wearing intj sociopath anonymous hacker man

>le young adult intellectual antisocial hoodie wearing intj sociopath anonymous hacker man

Is there a more cringeworthy television show of our times?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FPmmLp9ATsM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah, the memespouting retard crowd.

>we want the reddit demographic

Half of this show is just this exact shot over and over again

Also, is it just me or is it hard to understand what this fucking guy is saying 90% of the time

>the reddit demographic
What exactly does this mean?

I've never watched this show.

Is he a cyborg?

He talks incredibly slow. How are you having a problem understanding what he says?

Don't forget the epic anti-religion rants that are made to specifically pander to the fedora-tipping atheists of Reddit. Such a trash show, and I automatically dismiss ANY user as a fucking redditor if they like it.

18-35 white male atheist liberals who's favorite movies include fight club, the matrix, and drive.

He sounds like he is mumbling the entire time

Maybe it is my sound setup

Is he ever wrong though?

those are good movies cunt

Is that really in yhe show?

sounds more like the Sup Forums audience to me

is that snafu?

is this show good?

He does mumble but then it's so slow that you have the time to realize what it is he's saying. Not trying to just disagree but it might be your setup. And I say this as a esl.

>liberals who like Drive
It's almost as if they missed the entire point...

anyone have a webm of the masturbation scene? the redhead is p hot

Yes, they just had one in this past episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=FPmmLp9ATsM

Yes. It is literally 2 minutes of the last episode and it RUINED EVERYTHING! LIKE URGH!!

Why someone would watch this for 13 episodes and then pretend to drop it over that is beyond me but then shitposters gonna shitpost.

>worrying about what other people like

wew

you have to go back

This is fucking cringe. Redditors must've creamed their pants over this.

It's a good show. You're not special if you don't like the things a lot of people like. You're just a retard with no confidence.

Plebs don't understand the point of this scene and only view it superficially.

>exposing yourselves as redditors
Wew

Will it get cancelled due to the low cable ratings?

Wait, it's cringe to pick out the flaws in religion?

ok.

>Sup Forums overrun with 60-80 IQ perpetually asshurt religious drones

It's hilarious how shitty this site has become

Fun fact: every single person in this thread who used ((((((that word)))))) is going to find a nice surprise.

Why does Sup Forums overexploit trivialization? It's neither funny nor productive for discussion.

>Taking the bait and getting triggered

No user, you are the redditors.

such a sick insult dude xD

it's not so much hilarious as it is sad. Sup Forums is a husk of its former self.

I know, right?

What's your reddit username so I can upvote you?

Here's how it is, friendo. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are the new Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums now loves religion

this counter culture to reddit is becoming a bit too much

another sick one dude xD

upboated

>now

Sup Forums has always been a christian site you heretic scum.

Not even sure it's counterculture anymore. Seems like this site has a majority population of cousin-fucking, trailer-parking rednecks.

it's still better than youtube comments and reddit, if only marginally.

Do you and your friends have competitions over who can write the most inane bullshit?

You should see Sup Forums now.

They're all about strong christian values and climate change denial.

Oh don't worry, that's mostly what I'm referring to. I love Sup Forums, but the desperation to oppose every view that might be associated with even a minority of reddit is pretty sad tbqh.

is this a joke?

>Believes in climate change
Same bullshit as religion

all good movies.

Contrarianism is part of Sup Forums culture.

>Why does Sup Forums harvest unimportant things to the point there's a shortage?

it's never been this extensive, though.

name literally one thing wrong with "christian values"

is respecting your neighbors and loved ones backwards and racist now because its 2016?

I think it's great too, it's just that most views on here are formed by being anti-whatever.

ITT: Asshurt Christcucks

Did you forget where we are? This is Sup Forums we're talking about.

No it isn't. When you retards say this you're just illustrating how unintelligent you are -- how incapable you are of making logical connections. Religion has no basis in reality whatsoever. Even if climate change were incorrect (it isn't), it has a firm basis in reality, so there's no valid comparison to be made with religiosity.

does this guy have cancer of the eyeballs or what?

It was a scene where we get a glimpse of the alternate personality that occurs when Elliot has a lapse in memory.

It's not that deep.

wrong? they are being selective
you have to kiss the feet of the refugees like the pope and accept them with open arms

Christianity is against racism, laws against immigration etc., but Sup Forums supports it

stfu newfag

Both belong in the reign of ideas and language.
And yeah, climate change is bullshit branded for braindead millenials.

Being religious isn't a prerequisite to being nice to others.

Climate change is an objective fact. The only remotely debatable aspect of it is whether or not it's anthropogenic.

>reign of ideas and language
>reign
>not realm

When you have to go that far back in abstraction to link two concepts, the strength of that link is fucking slim to none.

>Air and light are both reigns of a thing that exists, therefore

No. In fact, I think I'll remain here just to piss you off.

I don't know if cringe is it...

It's more emo try-hard than anything else.

His rant on religion really annoyed me though, simply because the entire last half of the bible vividly points out how the world is going to destroy people by taking advantage of people and ultimately how to weather the storm so that you don't end up a hopeless slave and worse, condemned even further. Goes into vivid detail on it's warnings about the world and gives advice on what you should be focusing on instead.

Yet he wants to bitch and moan and eat his own vomit. I know it's a fictional character, but all this actually came out of someones mind. Which is just depressing in its own right because of how ill informed it comes off and because of the platform used.

I wish I was young again sometimes so I could ignore things like this, but this is actually how some people think.

Good work, you have begun the journey.

>Climate change is an objective fact.
Agree on that. I disbelieve it is anthropogenic.

Both are representations of life. One seeks to measure reality and one seeks to find meaning and trascendence.

wtf i hate atheists now!

Who the fuck cares if you disagree? People far more educated than you think it is. I'd bet anything that if you explained your reasoning you'd be show that you're misinterpreting statistics or something. Saying it's "for braindead millenials" is just moronic and reeks of a political agenda. You associate anthropogenic climate change with muh liberalism so you immediately conclude it's wrong. This is why people who like politics are fucking insufferable.

wtf i love religion now!

>2016
>caring about a values from a religion literally invented by Jews (kek)

Christfags from Sup Forums are so fucking dumb

>Implying political agendas don't affect consensus on certain matters about politics
Also, with ITER we won't even have to worry if that bullshit turns out to have a spec of reality.

>muh christian values

On certain matters regarding science*

it's cringe when you do it in a hack, unoriginal pompous edgy way. having a character go off on an ebin sorkin-tier epic takedown is bad enough, but when you do one about religion it's especially bad because that's such a tired topic for those kind of scenes.

appreciate the clarification.

>(kek)

Who does this?

I want to frame this and build an altar in reverence

Christfag here,I stopped watching midway season one, but I wouldn't be triggered because the main character is supposed to be a cringy idiot

We do kiddo

Fwiw the entire story of Christ is about Him going against the religious laws of His time. All the teachings and aspects of 'religion' that are described in those texts are still applicable today. One thing about reality that doesn't change are peoples motives, especially when it comes to seeking leverage through exploitation. It's the same back then as it is today.

But in the defense of the people who are turned off by the hypocrisy from Christians and those "religious" people who are all about getting your money...well, that's what happens when you try to find answers about God from men. First you research yourself, then you can tell who's who in terms of the hypocrite versus who actually knows the teachings.

But it's just annoying when people are basically implying the secular are somehow above anything, when the world is the way it is because of the secular...people who have no conviction, exploiting the weaker and poorer nations for their resources, creating enemies when otherwise there would be none. Exploiting their own people even, all for financial leverage. They'll even use "religion" in this way as well, which is just twice as sick.

But like with everything in life, if you want facts, you gotta do your research. Anyways, sorry for the rant, just annoyed is all...lol carry on.

the writing sucks

this season has been boring as hell

You really are idiots aren't you. This is clearly not a statement made by the show, It's just what Elliot at that exact moment views as truth. So many time this show spent on teaching you how he's not a reliable narrator, and how small he is in the whole story despite being the main character. So why the fuck can't you morons grasp the idea, that you don't always have to relate with the protagonist to appreciate a show as a whole. Shit I could go on if I wanted to, but this is no place for discussion anymore. Just a bunch of shitposting monkeys.

What the hell did you expect, Sup Forums's always been the bunghole of the anus that is Sup Forums

Y-y-y-y-y-you're just mad that GOD isn't real, lmao.

>Just a bunch of shitposting monkeys.
Yes how DARE these stupid christians not appreciate how DEEP and PHILOSOPHICAL the thoughts of an uninformed retard are.

quality post actually

you're just proving his point.

you don't need to agree with elliot. you don't need to agree with everything that a fictional character says on a tv show.

Whats even the point of this show? I mean, I didnt watch BB or GoT either because the concepts dont appeal to me (and in GoT the plot simply develops way too slowly) but this show feels like it never even had a point past the first couple episodes.

You people are hammering this show but talk like a bunch of cringy teens yourself. Read this thread and the retarded memes you spout and maybe the physician can heal thyself.

He's obviously designed as a user. Catering to Sup Forums, more like.

You also don't need to watch a show about a stupid guy even if he's being stupid on purpose.

I guess you like to do that because you actually can relate to him, Mr. Robot nailed the retards demo.

>cringy
>thyself

Oh I see, you're being ironic on purpose. Goodjob, you sounded just like an idiot.

oh, so you need to "relate" to everything you watch, right? you can't go dumber than that.

you seem really mad that people enjoy this show.

>oh, so you need to "relate" to everything you watch, right?

You're actually retarded are you? You can't come up with an appropriate retort so you just spout the same one again and again.
The show literally nailed the retards demo, that's actually impressive.

I have to agree with you to a point. But you need to give Email some credit. The show proven many times that It's completely self aware. Many things that anons pointed out as being idiotic are being acknowledged later. For example take the Last scene of the 02e03. when the redhead agent notices the f society sign and goes "really?" or something like that. I just hope that Esmail won't go all JJ. Abrams on us. Then you should just be patient and let the story unfold as it is.

lol why are you so mad buddy. got it, you can't "relate" to it, just move on and watch something else. it's not that hard.

Relax m8

What the fuck dude, come on