Why was this guy black? everyone else in Asgard was white

why was this guy black? everyone else in Asgard was white

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_cartoonists
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

Why did that one guy change faces?

Jews way to make fun over the fact that Heimdall is described of being "the whitest of the Gods" in old Norse mythology.

>only black guy in Asgard is basically the butler who answers the door

Cool actor, cool design, Marvel Asgard isn't the Norse Asgard (they're space aliens for one), you forgot the Asian one, etc.

White doesn't mean "literally white" in that context and Stan Lee and co didn't intend Thor to be historically accurate to begin with.
It has as much to do with Norse Mythology as Naruto has with Japanese history.

/thread

I like to think the whole "Whitest of the Gods" was an ironic nickname, like in the same way they call tall, muscular people "Tiny".

Notice how there's no black characters in Naruto?

To make nerds mad

Heimdall was literally called The White God. Im guessing he wasn't just caucasian but literally white.

Also, why did you bring Stan lee up? That fucker was only thinking of robbing Jack Kirby of his work.

wrong

Jews at Hollywood. Just another part of the race baiting, culturally marxist, leftist liberal political agenda America's been coddling for decades.

How hard is this to understand? You don't need an entire thread on something this obvious unless you're a 15 year old adolescent boy who thinks the Jews are your greatest ally and you should send a few more billion dollars to Israel.

Why doesn't anyone address the Asian guy with the wildly out-of-place accent? If these characters were cartoon blobs then the Black dude would have fit in like anyone, but the Asian warrior guy was the only character in the movie who sounded like English was his second language.

>black

That's a sea monkey

Because race doesn't matter.

Unless of course you are a white man playing a black man. In which case race does matter.

>

Im pretty sure marvel has a checklist for their movies
-token black guy
-have a scene with female character doing something badass
-have scene main hero shirtless
-throw in another mcu character in a scene for no reason

>yfw idris elba was in a marvel movie

Shut up nigger
He wasn't black in comics too.
Its clearly was on purpose.
The jews did it.

I wouldn't know, but I guess it's because Naruto is made by the Japanese who didn't import black slave labor to their island to the point of said subgroup becoming a sizable portion of their populace, causing the money men behind their media to try and pander to that subgroup later by hiring a British actor of color because all of the local ones tend to be shit no matter what race they belong to.
I like Elba, and Heimdall is a minor character in the comics you can do this with.
I ain't as cool with Samuel L. Jackson being Nick Fury because that fundamentally changed a more iconic character for the worse. Nothing against Samuel himself though, he's a bro, but I'd like Fury to be Fury instead of a Samuel L. Jackson impersonation, a move Marvel only made for cheap publicity when making The Ultimates.

>The jews did it.
Yes, they came up with all your favorite comic book icons.
Early to mid 20th century American comic book industry was predominantly Jewish, Heimdall being a character that has been mainly handled by Jewish hands since his inception.

Okay, setting aside everything else that is blatantly wrong with this post.
>Stan Lee
>Came up with Heimdall
>Jack Kirby
>Cam up with Heimdall
If anything the credit should go to Snorri Sturluson.

>I ain't as cool with Samuel L. Jackson being Nick Fury because that fundamentally changed a more iconic character for the worse.

Ultimate Nick Fury is LITERALLY Jackson. He was explicitly based on Samuel in the comics.

It's Heimdall the cosmic alien comic book character we're talking about.
Like I've pointed out earlier, he has little to do with how he was portrayed in the Sagas beyond his name and surface similarities. I certainly hope you're not using Marvel comics material in learning about those.

That's what I'm saying. I like Samuel, he's an often underappreciated actor. But I didn't want him replacing Nick Fury as literally himself, just because Mark Millar decided to honor him in an overrated comic book he wrote.

To further expand on that:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_cartoonists

Name the Superhero, it's a 90% chance it was created and further handled by a Jew, an industry they built in America because it was about the only publishing work they could get around and during the depression, good work most other people but Jews later shun because these were the "funny papers" and not proper literature. Heck, Stan used to lie and say he was an author when asked during parties.
Batman v Superman and most of the Marvel Capeshit, not possible if not for them happy merchants.

Because even the Gods aren't safe from diversity

>reviewers never ask questions about black Heimdall
>instead turn their attention to question the presence of Hogun, who actually was Asian in the comics because he comes from a different realm
>second movie sidelines Hogun by literally deporting him at the beginning

Great.

doesnt he have a dangerous job that requires him to basically work constantly? he's the slave, of course hes black.

That's just an accurate depiction of a Nip

They're as brown as that

>black