what an awful (forced) meme

>ywn be on holiday with 4 sexy af bitches half your age
feel's good to be married to a woman who refuses to have sex with me brehs

>married

>Married

Do you think he's happy?

Relatively.

>falling for the marriage meme

He could be dying inside, asshole. You don't know. But of course "chads" don't have feelings, do they neckbeard?

Really wish he did that Teddy Roosevelt biopic with Marty.

He's a thirsty guy

>leave lenny alone

how hasn't he been embroiled in a rape accusation scandal yet? he's had this sort of high risk set-up for years.

"you can't rape the willing"

>what are ndas
>what are consent forms
leo isnt sticking his dick in some random ass bitch

It's all bondage and kink until they're no longer good looking.

See Bill Cosby.

He was a fucking stud and they were all over his dick but when he got old and ugly and they needed a bit of dough the gold diggers came out of the cracks

Leo the unJUSTable will never fall for the marriage meme. He'll enjoy his endless supply of young fresh poon until the day he dies.

he probably does what justin bieber does and makes them sign waivers and NDA's

Yes, first they sign a non-disclosure agreement, then they sign a waiver/consent agreement (which they can't talk about with anyone, because of the NDA), and some ask for medial proof of being free of STDs. And have bodyguards or other females nearby, so no false rape/abuse accusations can get you. Getting snipped prevents gold digging pregnancies.

Most cunts are willing to put up with this if there is enough of a difference in status (even supermodels will put up with this if it a leo tier star). Derek Jeter used to give his sluts gift baskets the morning after.

Anybody know what kind of mod he's using there?

Imagine being invited by DiCaprio to a yacht cruise and then all he does is sit, sulk and check his phone.

Why haven't he and Kate settled down yet? ;_;

Does he have any male friends or does he just sit around crowds of models and share pictures of endangered wildlife on his Instagram?

I legit don't want to be him in that pic.

I hate sun, I hate sand, I hate water.

I just wanna sit on a comfy chair at somewhere cold and dry.

>But of course "chads" don't have feelings, do they neckbeard?

why should i give a single fuck about someones feelings when they have literally had everything handed to them?