That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?

>That's a cute outfit, did your husband give it to you?
How did Raimi get away with this?

>2002 was 4 years ago

>The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout. Down came the goblin and ate his asshole out.

Holy shit, Raimi.

Probably because those sleazy hook nosed kikes try anything, he will fucking end each and every last one of them. THIS GUY IS NO JOKE.

>You might think this white light means I'm in heaven, but you're a smart kid, Pete. I'm actually in Hell, and what you're seeing is a byproduct of the intense heat here. Don't tell your Aunt May this, but I had a sister who was severely retarded. I used to molest her whenever I was in a bad mood or if it was a special occasion like a holiday. Well, Pete, everyone thought she was gaining some weight, but she was actually pregnant, so I drove her upstate and took her into the woods and, well, no one saw her after that.
I know it was a different time, but wow.

>tfw no bruce campbell as mysterio

> You'll get your rent when you FIX THIS FUCKING DOOR CYKA BLYAT

Peter Parker isn't homophobic, but he knows a fumbling meathead wrestler probably is so he says something he knows will rile him up

Nice post, did your cum guzzling, fudge packing, knob gobbling faggot boyfriend write it for you?

Always felt the With great power comes great responsability was heavy handed. Raimi definitively did good by switching it to that natural organic dialogue

Didn't that scene go something like,
>You'll get your rent when you FIX THIS FUCKING DOOR, YOU SANDNIGGER

I know Raimi was pretty controversial, but jesus

>A word to the "not-so-wise" about your little girlfriend. Do what you need to with her, then broom her fast. They don't keep giving blowjobs forever, son. Do it before you find yourself sitting alone on a chair in some seedy hotel room. You're looking over a queen size mattress with the mother of your child getting fucked from behind doggystyle from a black guy from Jamaica, Queens. All you can do is bury your face in your hands while listening to her moan uncontrollably, calling out the name of a stranger. You try to make eye contact with her, but she doesn't even turn her glance toward you. No, her eyes are shifting toward the back of her skull while you plead with her to just go home. After about an hour or two you finally leave, and on the drive home you say, "Well, we can put that behind us and forget that ever happened". She turns and says "I'll never forget, Norman, and even if I could I wouldn't want to. Every night after that she sleeps with her back turned to you, and you just go bed weeping, hoping you won't wake up the next morning.
Raimi was ahead of his time.

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do, I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I... we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl... they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculateing and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells... you will know the rent is paid.

> BACK TO YOUR COUNTRY OF ETHNIC ORIGIN

His comeback was legendary, though.
>You think the holocaust did not happen, man of spiders? Oh it did happen... just not how Jews tell it. The Jew say the Germans killed them all... but that is lie. In my homeland we knew what the Germans were doing... and we did our own extermination. I was barely a man grown and I was fixing the doors of Jewish houses... fixing them so they would stay closed while my brother set them ablaze. I can still remember the smell, the smell of cooking flesh and the sounds of feeble fists knocking on the door, trying to break it down. My brothers are all dead now... but I can still fix doors, and I will fix your door in time.

This should've been in the movie

But it was? What are you talking about user?

The jokes really go over your head when you're younger

>You're pathetically predictable, like a Jew to gold. What about my generous proposal? Are you in or are you out?

What did Raimi mean by this?

I was alright with most of it, you have to keep in mind that it was a different time. Caught me off guard when Aunt May threatened to kill herself if Peter didn't let her suck him off twice a day.

9/10

I kek'd

>The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout. Down came the goblin with his finger on the trigger, to go BLAT BLAT and drop the spider nigger!

Dafoe really killed it on this line.

:(

Raimi later admitted that roughly 50 hours of footage was filmed of Dafoe's performance as Norman Osborn, with barely 1% of this making the final cut.'We just had reels and reels of it,' the director said, 'I would say cut, but he would just keep going deeper and darker, bringing all of these ideas into it that weren't in the script. For example, a sub plot of Norman's father being an SS officer, or the idea that the Goblin transformation represented Nietzsche's Ubermensch. So after I while, I stopped saying 'cut'.' Other actors recalled Dafoe's usage of multiple props to aid his performance that he brought himself, presumably from his own home. 'He had this large green dildo he loved to wave about,' Tobey Maguire remembers, 'sometimes he would bring it out of nowhere and slap me across the face with it. During fight scenes when we were grappling on the ground he would tease it around my 'beautiful asshole', as he called it.' James Franco also recalled him having 'this large, antique bullwhip... we asked where he got it from, and he would only say that it was a family heirloom. Some prop guys on set said it must have been from at least the 1800s. ON a few occasions when I fucked up my lines, he would threaten me with it, telling me to give him an excuse 'to pay out like old Buck Dafoe did to the little negro boys'. Another actor from the film, who requested she remained private, said Dafoe always had a copy of the Quran lying around on set, and some PAs caught him 'pouring over it repeatedly' in his trailer.
Dafore really captured the spirit of the film I think

>"The Human Spider? That's it? What kind of faggot shit is that? That sucks more than faggots do."

I guess I was too young to understand that line in 2002.

>"My dick hole is ready to cum, if you know what I'm talking about..."

Woah Raimi calm down with that one.

>Really enjoy this movie
>Any discussion about it will just this meme

Well, at least people are talking about it.

Everytime i get into Sup Forums i hope there is one of this threads i really like them

Same I always do Ctrl-F 'Raimi'

What is this type of tread called.
Like posts regarding Plane Scene memes are known as baneposting
What name does man give to this type of thread??

Raimiposting

totally this

>I remember 9/11. Sat right at that window and watched people on the top floor take swan dives. Took bets on how many would wind up looking like a spilled lasagna. I shit you not... I was only two jumpers away from winning the office pool. Then the damn thing collapsed. Anyway, let's get back to Spider-Man.

I don't care what anyone says, this is my favorite line from the entire series.

>dem trips

>not recognizing pasta
>pls go back

Even better than the ant hill monologue? Dafoe nailed it.

>reading it in his voice
>reading speed begins to increase exponentially

idk it was good but the line
>new york will fight the niggers with you spidey
it really sold the film, bold for the time, but an important message I think

Is this on the director's cut?

It was only in the cinema run

>"NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER FUCK NIGGER FAGGOT NIGGER"

HOW DID RAIMI DO THIS

it was a different time

It's almost like things which are not socially acceptable today WOULD have been socially acceptable 15 years ago, or vice versa!

Damn I wasn't born when Spiderman was in the cinema....fug

HAHA WHAT THE F IS THIS NONE THIS BE IN THE MOVIE HAHAHA LMAO

truly a work of a kino provocateur

It was a better time.

"Impressive. For a scrawny little faggot in a twink gimp suit!"

Went over my head as a kid but times really do change

this thread is platinum kino

WHOA *smacks lips* HOL UP
HE STOLE THAT GUY'S PIZZA!

How did he get away with this line?

Global rule #2

"Blow me kid"

Jesus Christ Raimi you sick fuck

>Why don't you send Salim?
>Salim was deported yesterday
>Good riddance

Fucking hell Raimi you went to far

>What have you done?
>WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE, YOU SON OF A BITCH

Holy shit

>It's you who's out Gobbie, in and out of my asshole you fag lover

You're sending me mixed messages here Raimi

rewatch the movies bro, you probably just don't remember it standing out this much considering it was a different time back then

It was a different time, he was too far ahead.

>DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY NIGGERS I SACRIFICED?!
Wow Raimi, really?

>Aunt May, I killed Uncle Ben
>I shot him
Why did peter do that?

>Three weeks ago
>Tried to click on /vp/
>end up on Sup Forums
>See this thread
>Fast forward to this day
>same misclick
>see the EXACT same thread, post for post
Is this what you do all day, Sup Forums ? No wonder you're the laughing stock of 4chin.

What did he mean by this?

>Three weeks ago
>Tried to click on /vp/
>end up on Sup Forums

Are you stupid?

>I *breath in* FUCKING HATE NIGGERS

times really change huh

Really makes you think.........

I did not know there was a board for vaping

huh... the more you know

The "evolution", so to speak, of a meme is something you should be familiar with.

14, actually

What did he say here?

>Niggers, 13% of the population, commit 52% of murders in USA. Don't tell Harry.

GooooOooooOoooOOOOOOOOooooOoooOOooOoooOoOoOooOOOOOOoooo

>i think vp has original threads
pokemon go newfag pls

kekamanji

>ALLAHU AKCBAR
Was daring on Raimis part to make a secondary character a jihadi terrorist and portray him in a sympathetic light, especially when 9/11 was so recent

I don't know but that deadpan and blunt delivery was excellent.

underrated

FUCK ME THAT'S BRUCE CAMPBELL

>tfw tv stole your George Lucas meme and made it about spiderman and less about being racist.

Who the fuck told you guys my meme?

>uses /vp/
>doesnt think hes a laughing stock

I have some news for you buddy.

ALL UR MEMES R BELONG TO US LELEELLELELE

>You have four metal arms? That is awesome dude!

>that scene where pete is hanging upside down outside of mary janes window and jerking off
>accidentally cums all over his face while upside and falls

Holy shit that was funny but what the fuck? It feels out of place in a Spider Man movie even for the early 00's.

>spiderman 2
>peter pokes holes in the condom before having sex with mary jane and gets her pregnant to try and make her his
>she ends up getting an abortion

These things went way over my head as a kid.

Dumb chicken little poster

>hey you guys, no playing with the niggers
>yes mr. klansman

How did Raimi get away with this less than a year after 9/11?

People were still in shock, it was really tasteless when the message before the credits praised the Taliban

>The Human Faggot? Kid, that's a little homophobic, in't it? Don't really agree with that. SPIDER-MAAAAAAAAAAAN

Though of course, this line didn't make it into the movie.

>mfw I thought him cumming in his own face was someone spraying him with something off screen

I was a dumb kid. I thought he was sweating and panting because he was in love with MJ and couldn't take seeing how beautiful she was.

>Multiple inside sources have claimed that the finished product of Spider-Man 3 was heavily cut down in order to allow a theatrical release. "I never really liked the comic book version of Venom," Raimi confided to one of our reporters, "You have this amazing idea, a black Spider-Man, yet all he does is murder people. We had an opportunity to portray these filthy niggers for what they are, truly subhuman." Apparently producers were not happy with the subplot of Eddie shooting up a police precinct, nor him going back to fourth grade to learn to read. The infamous scene in which Peter hits Mary Jane was also heavily edited. "Sam told me to 'really let the monkey out,'" Tobey spills, "we did take after take of me beating Kirsten until my knuckles bled. We weren't even allowed to use make up, it was all real. Although we may have gone too far, I think Raimi really shone a light on black culture."

>2002 America
>married gay couple

>GoooooOOOO, YOU INCOMPETENT WHITE DEVIL!
>By the way, I know you're Spider-Man, one of my regulars saw you do a backflip just as a car was about to hit you.

That was in the deleted scenes where Bruce and Toby were improving and riffing on each other right?

>Toby: "The Amazing Nigger Man."
>Bruce loses his shit and starts laughing.

Always fucking kills me.

>Finally, a suit to represent the fact that my parents abandoned me and that i don't pay my rent

People say Andrew Garfield was the better quipper. Bitch please.

when you EVICT THE FUCKING NIGGERS NEXT DOOR !