Just started watching this

Just started watching this.
Amazing so far.

I just wanted to say. First fucking movie where the Russians speak real Russian. Helps to be made by a Russian dude in what I assume is Russia.

Has any other film ever got the Russian language right? How hard is it to hire a Russian extra who speaks fucking Russian?

I'm Ukrainian, and fucking hell, I taught my friends how to speak a few phrases almost flawlessly in one night. Why cant these fucking actors spend a day learning their lines with a proper accent. I know its hard to speak a Cyrillic language when you learned Latin based language first, but c'mon. I actually have black friend who speaks better Russian than I do.

It was fine but boy if some of the dialog wasnt shit.
Also felt too fast pace for its own good and the camera shake wasnt helping.

TONIIIIGHT I'M GONNA HAVE MYSEEEEELLLF A REAL GOOOD TIIIIME

great movie.

Loved it. amazing.

should have left out the magic levitating baddie and made him more of a realistic villain.

John Wick got Russian right

>Has any other film ever got the Russian language right?

It's >animu but the Gurls und Panzer movie had two jokes where girls spoke in what I believe was fluent Russian. There's another scene in the series where they sing in Russian. One of the voice actors was born in Russia, and the other was just a Russiaboo obsessed with the Soviets.

I don't think they bother teaching their actors Russian because they don't think English speakers will care, and the Russian release will probably get dubbed anyway. Little attentions to detail like that can make the difference between a good movie and a greta one though.

I liked Telekinetic Tommy Wiseau, he didn't really need too much explaining.

Never realized it would be difficult to the actors to speak in Russian and let alone sing katyusha so bravo to GuP for managing that.

Makes me wonder how many russaboo they have over there.

best action movie of the decade, so far

One of the most uninteresting villains in recent memory and the POV gimmick got old after 10 min.

2/5 and I'm being generous.

>so far
You stopped the movie to make this thread? You could at least post a link, you double nigger.

I'm Ukrainian as well. When Russian boy from GOT tells his dad some shit at the end and says "please". I could barely recognize what he said until I read the subtitles.

It's either they speak English but with a Russian accent that makes it cheesy and annoying or they speak Russian but with an English accent. If you're going to make Russians the bad guys all the time at least do a decent job.

It's an amazing movie in that it somehow managed to make 90 minutes of almost pure action in to an incredibly dull, mind numbing chore.

Quite an achievement.

>Just started watching
Then what the fuck are you doing here

Weird movie.

Didn't really like it at first but it becomes better the longer it goes on.
The jump cuts during the action sequences are unecessary and disorienting.

>stopping in the middle of a film to post on Sup Forums

OP is the most autistic cuck i haev ever seen.

lol why would hollywood give a shit about what you think?

Top 3 Reddit movies of 2016:

1.Deadpool
2. Hardcore Henry
3. ???

This place is near Gorky Park.
They visit a lot of random places in Moscow. It is nice to recognize them.
Also, there are some cameos in this film, for example, Shnur, leader of band Leningrad got hist nose twisted by pliers.

Russian is such a dreadful language, the men sound drunk when they speak.

I feel you OP, it's the same shit with french

Ghostbusters