Why asians don't exist in MCU?

Why asians don't exist in MCU?

There is a asian alien in Thor

Who gets written out of Thor 2, kek

What about that doctor lady in AoU.

They do, when they're lusting for aryan cock. Just like irl. Asians are such a cuck people

Jubilee. Also you apparently missed all of "The Wolverine."

Unrelated question, but does Marvel hold the rights to every character from Spider-Man now?

That's fox dipshit

the horny asian that wants to fuck thor

Yeah, deal involved Spider-Man and all related characters.

Hollywood Jews created a large taboo against asians in western entertainment media over several decades.

Unlike white people, asians don't let the Jew come into their country and take control of the banks, the media, the entertainment industry, education, television, music, corporations, treasuries, government and unions. The Jews resent that asians keep them out of their countries and having more national sovereignty with their people and not accepted the plague that is multiculturalism, which is a hindrance to their globalist new world order scheme, and as well the Jew fears the samurai.

Because none of the characters in the comics are Asians and there's no point for them to be walking around in the backround or have small side roles because they are a small minority.

Why do people want Marvel to get the rights to X-men back? It will be impossible to include mutants at this point

pol is right, pol is always right

Only if you're superior ubermensch, fat untermenschs like yourself have to pay.

What about Mandarin and characters related to Doctor Strange? Also asians has only two times smaller population than blacks in America

Blacks are a small minority, 12% of the US population, and they're everywhere. They have major roles and are walking around in whatever background presented.

Jews are a small minority, they're 2% of the US population, yet over 70% of all Hollywood is Jewish.

This argument falls short if you're talking about over representation. Hollywood, and America, just have a taboo against asians. It has nothing to do with demographic representation, it's an agenda.

Still a Marvel character, fagget.

Ghost Rider and Blade belong to different studies, right?

Chinese people are basically Jews though. So your post is incorrect

Basically the same reason cars aren't designed to be driven by cats.
Marvel was invented in America back in the 30s when America was at war with many Asian countries.
Times changed, but there weren't any original Asian characters as heroes.

Not anymore.

>mandarin

Well he hasn't been in a movie yet so who knows.

>Doctor strange

Haven't seen the full cast. Don't know if they have any Asians

Do you think Blade in MCU can work? They'd probably have to drop his vampire enemies

Not in Marvel cinematic universe retard

>blacks are a small minority's and they're everywhere

Yea and that's why they are in the MCU. Asians aren't because they aren't everywhere. 70% of Jews might be in Hollywood but how many of the characters in the MCU are Jewish?

There was also a guy written specifically for the Chinese release of IM3

>>mandarin
>>Well he hasn't been in a movie yet so who knows.

>forgetting the most disgracing thing jewlywood ever did to a villain
or may it was Favreau's fault. I don't care, that movie was shit

Well first off Shane Black directed IM3 and second I'm pretty sure they said afterwards that he wasn't the mandarin and he's still alive in the MCU. They obviously meant for him to be mandarin but after the backlash from fans they changed their minds.

Kamala Khan

Dust

Pakistani Captain Britain

Wong (in Dr Strange)

Nico Minoru

Shang Chi (probably Netflix)

Amadeus Cho

Mister Negative

Mandarin (the real one no bullshit "Trevor")

The whole People's Defense Force (Chinese Avengers)

The entirety of Big Hero 6 (yeah Disney)

Silver Samurai (yeah X-men/Fox)
Jubilee
Kwannon
Sunfire

The fucking Hand (yeah they're in DD2)

Blacks and women barely exist in the MCU . It's been, what, 16 movies and not a single one that wasn't led by a white man? I don't give a fuck but since Marvel is apparently "progressive" I surprised nobody gives them any shit

Blade would be Netflix if anything. The movies have a really light tone and I don't want to see a watered down Blade

Are you sure about that?

>They're a small minority so there's no need to include them
Like hope you argue this with blacks, too. Especially black men.

>Agrees that blacks are a super small minority but then says that is why they are in the MCU

Are you retarded or something?

I'm failing to see how these comic pages have anything to do with the Cinematic Universe

>Blacks and women barely exist in the MCU

Have you never actually seen an MCU film? There are nignogs and cunts fucking everywhere.

Not really. Theres like 3 black guys and 2 of them are the little buddy to the white heroes. And for women we have Black Widow and Scarlet Witch. There's a few other minorities and women here and there but they're supporting cast at best

Agents of Shield

>Like hope you argue this with blacks, too. Especially black men

Why would I argue this with black men? They are in the MCU

>[Unsolicited opinions on Israel???]

That's pretty funny, though.

>War machine 1.0
>War machine 2.0
>Cap apparently had a friend/partner in 1 and he is visually mentioned in 2
>Falcon
>Alien WHO guy in Guardians
>Fucking Heimdaal in Thor
>Blackwashed Nick Fury
>Panther
>That one faggot in Ant-Man (don't know his name)
>"Only three"

>There's also going to be some fuck in Doctor Strange
>Few other women
Now I know you're retarded. Did you not actually watch the movies and pay attention to them?

You said asians shouldn't be in the MCU because they aren't everywhere, then said that blacks are the same way yet hey should Benin the MCU. Do you see the contradiction?

The Asian global population is 5x higher than the black population so I don't see how this argument works. Especially since Hollywood has a boner for China money.

>Listing only the Black heroes I acknowledged and listing supporting cast like fucking Heimdall as if that proves anything

You proved his point by listing black guys that are so unimportant that you don't even know their names
Also

>Listing War machine twice just because the actor changed

Really scraping the bottom of the barrel, huh?

You said there were only three, I listed more than three. The point was to prove you wrong. You disgreed that blacks were in almost every single MCU movie and I proved you wrong by naming them. They're fucking everywhere in MCU and you would have to be blind not to see it.

The only one whose name I didn't know was the guy in Ant-Man and he didn't even have an actual introduction. I named everyone else.

Also that doesn't prove his point at all. I said blacks are everywhere in the MCU and he disagreed while claiming there there were 'only like 3' and I listed more than 3. Are you seriously this dense? Do you not know how to count?

You listed supporting cast. The only one I missed with significance is Fury. Where's his film again?

>. I named everyone else.

>Cap apparently had a friend/partner in 1 and he is visually mentioned in 2
>Alien WHO guy in Guardians
>That one faggot in Ant-Man (don't know his name)
>There's also going to be some fuck in Doctor Strange

I names all the others guize!

Them being in the supporting cast or not had absolutely nothing to do with my argument. Read my posts again you blind ape fucker, You said they barely exist in the MCU and I listed ones that have some sort of presence, big or small, in literally every single MCU film ever made.

Nice goalpost moving.

The first three characters don't have fucking names, what do you want me to call them? Nigger #1-3? The last one hasn't been introduced yet. What should I call him then you dumb faggot?

his original post was:
>Blacks and women barely exist in the MCU . It's been, what, 16 movies and not a single one that wasn't led by a white man?
he meant lead roles dude

My argument is that whitey rules Marvel

>Those black guys don't even have names
>Marvel cares about the blacks guys, honestly

Quake is Asian. Also those Daredevil villains.

The beginning of Thor 2 is him and Thor on his homeworld.

Literally who???

>he meant lead roles dude
He subsequently started complaining about the lack of quantity or general negroes in the MCU right after and I proved him wrong. That was my entire argument. Re-read my posts.

Most people who work in Hollywood are white, most people who live in he USA re white, most people who pay for movie tickets and buy movies on disk are white. Why would lead roles not be majority white? This is like bitching about how all actors in Asia are Asian or how all actors in Bollywood are Indian, or how all actors in Nollywood films are black.

>Bitching about the lack of blacks and nothing else

This pretty much proves that you don't actually care about diversity, you just want to see more negroes shoves into everything because you don't like whites. If o actually gave a shit about "muh diversity" you would have spent less time complaining about blacks and would have complained about the lack of inclusion of asians like the OP, or latinos or natives, or aboriginals, or Indians.

>you just want to see more negroes shoves into everything because you don't like whites

Jesus this is some reaching. I literally said in my first post that I don't care about diversity. All I meant was that I find it funny that people say Marvel is progressive.

Oh and I live in Australia. You don't want Abos in anything. Trust me on that

>All I meant was that I find it funny that people say Marvel is progressive.
You need to pay attention to their comic department to see that in action. I think that's why someone started posting comic pages ITT.

>You don't want Abos in anything. Trust me on that
I know that already.

I came here to post this.