What a fucking shit time to be alive

What a fucking shit time to be alive

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7sGimS0c38I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>macho man top actor
>a bad thing

You DO realise that the song Macho Man by The Village People, was about aggressive homosexuals, yes?

He's a bro and has a warm infectious smile
I'd hang out with him
No homo ofc

more like mediocre actor who could have been greatest wrestler of all time-- he traded wwe to make the tooth fairy

Voyager confirmed for best Trek series.

You DO realise that the song Lola by The Kinks , was about aggressive homosexuals, yes?

I dunno it could of been a fetishization of the masculine heterosexual man. Fags have a creepy thing for trying to turn good Christian men to their side.

The Rock is literally a homosexual

youtube.com/watch?v=7sGimS0c38I

>mfw men are still the highest paid in acting

why get mad that he quit a ffake sport scripted to then play a charecter that also is scripted and yet he gets payed more ...nice retard

Too bad he doesn't make any macho movies. The Rock hasn't been in a good action movie since the Rundown. And that was like a 6/10.

decline

>t. mad mandrama bebby

Shit, what was the synopsis of the episode?

Was Brando the highest paid actor in his heyday?

Space wrestling league that kidnaps different species and forces them to fight or die. He has like a 1 minute cameo.

The Rock is a cool dude tho, better than woman beater Johnny Depp or that fag matt damons

aha, it's a human

He's basically an elegan/tg/entleman, so fuck off and die.

>didn't star in capeshit
>is charismatic
Well he deserves it tbqh famalam

Eh, he's a cool guy and earned it. There's nothing to be mad about

>>didn't star in capeshit

Yet.

And you realize The Rock is a flaming homosexual, right?

Im sick of seeing his face. He seems to pop up fucking everywhere

except he's black adam

He's been cast for 3 years now, when the fuck is he gonna act? I bet DC has forgotten about Shazam altogether.

Yeah but he's a shit actor.

i'm glad it's not a marvel guy desu

is he the highest paid per movie role or for the year?

he seems to be in a new movie every three months.

same with mark wahlberg

Elizabeth Taylor was the highest paid actor (either sex) of her day. The studio even touted it. She was such a star, that the Vatican got involved in her personal life, releasing a press statement about her affair.