They should just catch their own Pikachu and train it then use it for whatever. Their plans make no sense

They should just catch their own Pikachu and train it then use it for whatever. Their plans make no sense

Ash's Pikachu is some rare apex Pikachu or something seeing as it can go toe to toe with stronger Pokemon and even legendaries. Are they still trying to catch that yellow faggot in the newer anime?

they are retarded

Yeah, its annoying even seeing them at this point though

Imagine if Ashs Pikachu had evolved...

In later editions of the game this actually makes a lot more sense. He is the ubermensch of pikachu, probably has ridiculous base stats that have only endlessly improved over so much time and effort.

I think they do what they do because they genuinely love their work.

I always assumed they wanted Ash's pikachu because it has absurdly high stats for its level and they want to breed it.

>still trying to catch Pikachu after almost 20 years
Well that's just sad, they must have died and gone to some sort of personalized hell where Ash, Misty, and Brock are just demons that torment them.

Its actually only been 6 years, Ash is 16 now, and Misty and Brock arent around anymore, Ash travels with new people every new reigon

>recently watched first 5 seasons
>see season 14 episode from this year
>ash travels with some blonde faggot nerd and his little sister as well as some ugly bitch
>shitty 3d animation and autistic seizure inducing battles

No, Ash is still 10, canonically.

>Ugly bitch
Serena is a cute

Ash's Pikachu is shit. It loses to a wild late gen version of a pidgey in Diamond & Pearl even though it should have been level 100 and electricity > flying.

>get rused into watching this shit as a kid
>he shits the bed around the 8th badge and then doesn't fight the elite four
>then he fucks off to some islands with some new faggot

I remember that chick brock stayed with was pretty delicious though. Is it nostalgia or truth?

I dont think so user
Ash is visibly older and taller in the new anime, he should be about 16 but he isnt aging because target audience

Does Ash get a discount at kindergartens that want to spread his superior pikachu genes among their breeding stock?

>tfw they'll inevitably add some stork legendary pokemon that retcons pokesex into never existing at all

>I remember that chick brock stayed with was pretty delicious though. Is it nostalgia or truth?
The girls of Pokemon are amazing. They're innocent, yet smart. Strong, yet feminine.
A whole world filled with perfection. I don't know how anything gets done.

>I don't know how anything gets done.
Pokemons does all the heavy work

Pokesex will always live on in our hearts user
It will always be a part of us
Forever

I figure everyone's just super buff from having to survive in the same world as the quasi-Shinto spirits. Even if the dudes are more shit they have to tough enough just to be able to survive long enough to reproduce.

Wasn't Team Aqua's plan basically to wrestle Kyogre?

Why is this shit still on after 20 years

Why is /a still running after 20 years?

Autism, that's why

pikachu is one of the chosen.

Maybe the girls are how the men have the motivation to do anything. I guess that's civilization in a nut shell.

Damn it, I meant to reply to

doesn't it ko like 300 fearows in episode 2?
also go back to Sup Forums

Has Ash lifted the championship and defeated that Chad cousin (?) of his yet?

Early on they comment on how that particular Pikachu is special. They don't ever seem to understand that Meowth could make hundreds of millions of dollars as a Pokemon translator (Meowth even does it for a while in one episode.)

He also got rekt by a Magikarp a few seasons ago. His strength is impossible to gauge.

>seizure inducing battles
That only happened in the first season.

wasn't james' family loaded anyway?

Like everyone else. I would never miss an episode of Pokemon. I didn't have a VHS. There was a time I was taken to Disney world. I had extreme anxiety about missing an episode that week. It took me 2 days to let go.

Anyway something about team rocket disgusted me. I think there was a moment where they said "team rocket,s blasting off again!" For the 100th time. I realized I grew past the show. I dropped Pokemon cold turkey. Didn't even think about it again. Just reminiscing, I think I might get the new game

South Park has been running for as long, and The Simpsons started in 1989 I think. And Pokemon has at least been divided into different series.

He should have aimed for the horn

Don't forget that shit with Brock's onix.