Bone Tomahawk

Good movie?

A+ cast

B- movie

i liked it a lot. pretty intense right from the get go. i had just scene Fargo season 2.

I liked it.

Great movie, Sup Forums in general seems to like it moderately but no that much. I ended up liking it a lot more.

would you have liked it more if the troglodytes were aliens or something?

It's pretty good. A bit long near the third act but not unbearable and at the end it's worth it

not him but plain headhunting indians would have been better

I agree. Even if they were cannibalistic it would be okay. I just didn't like the inhuman animal howling

absolutely brutal

Overrated meme Sup Forums tricked me into watching.

Is there a movie with more graphic scenes than this one? Because I can't think of one.

Surprisingly so.

Hard to say, people are split on it.

Good movie, but it gets way too much praise. It's shot like a TV movie for the most part. If it weren't for that one scene, nobody would talk about it. Maybe for based Kurt.

Oh you.
SHOULDTNA KILLED THAT GREASER
Best character

taint bad

>. If it weren't for that one scene, nobody would talk about it.
fuck off you cockmongling retard
>dat soundtrack
>dat dialogue
>Matthew Fox giving the performance of his career
>Richard Jenkins in top form
>Lili Simmons tits

It's a really well filmed movie but I hated it.

Of course you can, user. There are loads out there, you just need to think harder.

See if you can name three.

Irreversible. Fire extinguisher scene.

movie proves that the whiter you are the more evil you are senpai

Men Behind The Sun

A+ cast?

Was great, loved the dialogues and have a pretty unique mix of genres

It would have been a better movie if it stayed as a western instead of the cannibal holocaust flip in the third act.

This whole movie just reeks B movie material, it looks and often sounds like a B movie, the only thing that holds it above is the cast. Everything else is barely competent.

Great fucking film. Expected nothing but was suprised as fuck how gripping it was. Matthew Fox was great, Richard Jenkins was great, Kurt Russell was Kurt Russell. Dialogue made this film. Maybe fell little bit flat in the final act but still solid 8/10.