Daily reminder that pic related is the true hero and protagonist of the Harry Potter stories...

Daily reminder that pic related is the true hero and protagonist of the Harry Potter stories, and like any true hero he doesn't get the credit he deserves even by book and film fans

bump

He did good and got some redemption, but that doesn't take away him being a salty bitch who stayed in the past while even James realized he was a shit and changed.

Snape is still one of my favorite characters, but damn if he was a bitch.

Well, he was also the third most powerful wizard, only behind Dumbledore and Voldemort.

>cucked by alpha james potter

>joined a terrorist cult because he got bullied in school, and told a murderous dark lord of a prophecy saying he was going to get defeated by a baby, knowing full well that he'll kill that baby
>continued bullying little children as a teacher
>a complete fucking cuck who was still obsessed with the girl who friendzoned him after she died because of him, and lived to take care of the baby of his highschool bully even though he still made his school time hell

Worst character ever, only tumblrite landwhales love him. I assume you are one, OP.

Reminder Snape was probably fapping over some parchment while James railed Lily with his huge cock.

>only tumblrite landwhales love him. I assume you are one, OP.
nice projection

> /r9k/ at Hogwarts
> Muh protagonist

You don't know what projection is, dumb landwhale.

>keeps projecting
your butthurt is showing

>who is gellert grindelwald

Voldemort beats Gindelwald and Snap beats voldemort and Dumbles.

u wot

i think snape is third. he beat dumbledore on a technicality he asked him to murk him

He's obviously baiting.

Well that's what I fucking said originally!

Haven't seen the last film in a whole. Didn't they make it that he sacrificed dumbledore or some shit for better good?

If I remember correctly

He is the literal definition of a cuck. He probably watched from the window as james potter went balls deep on that bitch. He would've probably licked the creampie clean if she asked him to.

found the cuckposter

That is not the literal definition of cuck you pleb

How is he the "worst character" just because he's an asshole?

That is not the definition at all.

He still bullied innocent children for years. You could maybe excuse his treatment of Harry (wanting to keep his cover up, understandable resentment), but he was a dick to Neville, Hermione, and pretty much every kid who wasn't in Slytherin for no real reason.

>continued bullying little children as a teacher
He had to do this to not lose Voldemorts trust.

Bait.

I bet he spied on them fucking and has the memories in his pensieve so he could fap to them.

>yfw if Snape didn't catch Harry invading his pensieve, Harry would've seen his parents fuck

Found out the actor died. Now i'm sad.

>James realized he was a shit and changed.
is this something that happened in the books

I feel like we just get that flashback of him being a cunt and that's it

Yes. Sirius says he matured by his last year in school and stopped being so arrogant and bullying.

Took five points from Gryffindor every single day, because Hermione was the only one who wanted answer his questions let alone talk to the slimy git.

>but he was a dick to Neville, Hermione
Neville is the son off well known members of the Order of the Phoenix and Hermione is a mudblood.

bait again

>Hermione is a mudblood
irrelevant she like he did had a passion for witchcraft. and she wasnt nasty to him

See
and snape is technically a member of the order of the phoenix

before the end of year 4 there was literally no reason for him to bully them. there were no appearances to keep up. he was just an adult being cruel to literal children

Death Eaters where still around when Voldemort was absent. I fell like this was all explaned in the last book. Do you guys just ignore it or what?

gr8 b8 i forgot the death eaters took potions with gryffindor and slytherin

Yeah I guess you are right. No way someone in there could have told them.

>McNair, Severus Snape is teaching potions like a normal human, he isn't even bullying a pureblood student for no reason!
>I have no lines in the series.

kek, at least he got a better deal than Dawlish. that guy existed solely to get stunned

Was he supposed to be Hitler or something?

>he isn't even bullying a pureblood student for no reason!

Dumbledore very publicly proclaimed Snape's role as an informant in order to stop him from being arrested and in order to defend his reputation. If some old Death Eaters came to kill him then what, you expect him to let him off because "yeah okay guys I know dumbledore has outed me as a double agent and i've been living under his protection for the past decade, but i'm a total dick to the students of our rival house at hogwarts so we're all good right?".

There was no reason for what he was doing, he was just a bitter cunt.

>implying voldemort would trust anything lucius would say
The guy was out of favor even before voldefart returned

this, and even if they did care, he could have just said he was maintaining his cover as a member of dumbledore's side, which voldemort would appreciate. nothing in his job description as a spy for the death eaters would require or benefit from him bullying children

This

>which voldemort would appreciate.
But not his dumbass followers which were his main source of information before the end of year 4.
And sure as hell guys like Lucius would have thrown a tantrum if he wasn't pro pureblood.

Lucius was on the shitlist. Snape was Voldemorts number 2

>And sure as hell guys like Lucius would have thrown a tantrum if he wasn't pro pureblood.

Snape wasn't even pureblood, and Lucius knew it. Those Snape apologists are pathetic and invent dumb excuses. Snape didn't have to act like a cunt, he just was one.

Yeah but Voldemort was gone and Snape had to stay in contact with the shitlist to know what the bad guys are up to.

not in year 1 2 3 4

in year 5 barely, snape doesnt know voldy is going to bait harry or how or when even though he assumes it.

in year 6 he is informed in the offseason. same as year 7 when he becomes headmaster. he wasnt talking to lucius during the school year he was only seeking Voldemort council in between year 4-5 after he comes back, before year 6 and before year 7

this:
Slytherin were the "bad" guys of the school, he was close friends with the Malfoys and he was not supposed to be super nice to children from other houses. He even was Draco's godfather, and the Malfoys hated Harry, the Weasleys and the Potters.
Second thing is, he secretly was helping them and I remember that in the movies he kinda gave away he was a good guy when he threw himself in front of Hermione and Ron to protect them from a Werewolf.
Also, have you ever worked with children? They can be annnoying little shits.

I think Bellatrix was Voldermort's number 2, he did have alot of trust in Snape though.
How easily would Snape dispatch of Bellatrix Lestrange if it came to it i wonder.

Meh, only a pure faggot would like Snape. The only narrative that gets pushed is that he was a good boy who dindu nuffin and bad old James was always bullying him when in reality, they were both dicks to each other. Sure James was an arrogant, showboat but that doesn't excuse the fact that Snape was a creep and showed a lot of signs of being demented, like inventing spells to maim people and being very interested in the dark arts from an early age.

James changed by the end of school and stopped being such a tosser and that's why Lily chose him over Snape, who continued to be a brooding faggot that eventually joined Voldemort. It was only after Snape learned Voldemort would kill Lily that he saw how much his faggotry was hurting people.

Even after she died, he was still a total dick to Harry for practically no reason, gave him tons of bullshit just to "hide" the fact that he was protecting him. He could have just been stern with him or something but he legitimately enjoyed enacting his revenge on James through Harry.

Wrong

He was trusted by voldemort before, he fell out of favor because part of that trust was to protect a book.
Instead he got the book killed in some retarded revenge plot against a destitute man after they had a fight in a bookstore.

>That's a big wand

It's a good point. If he wasn't a shithead to the do-gooders like Harry and Neville, no one in Slytherin house would confide in him.

It's not like Snape was perfect and never did anything wrong. He just hated himself because he realized he made horrible mistakes in his youth. This plus he was beaten by his parents and bullied in school makes him a really tragic character, considering he spent his whole life trying to redeem himself.
He wasn't only being a dick to Harry because he was trying to hide the fact that he protected him, but seeing Harry alone made him feel awful because he was the living reminder that Lily chose another man over him and that he killed the only person that ever was his friend.

>He even was Draco's godfather

No he wasn't, that's bad fanon.

>he was beaten by his parents

No he wasn't.

Not an excuse.

Who cares who the protagonist is? Harry Potter was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

she was number 3

just as easy as he would but snape fooled her just like voldemort

His dad did abuse him though. Doesn't excuse his shit behavior and personality though

>confide in him
You mean malfoy complaining like a brat because thats all that happened.

Same with Revolver Ocelot.

>literally cucked by a wizard Chad
>takes out his petty hatred on his kid (who of course in turn responds with hatred because he's a child)
>b-but muh heroic double agent
By the way, why didn't Voldy kill Trelawney and/or torture her to get the prophecy, luring her out of Hogwarts would have been much easier than breaking into the ministry and shit.

Daily reminder that Snape was actually a creepy weirdo and Lily never reciprocated any of his feelings.

>that scene where he completely ignores baby Harry crying and holds Lily's dead body

Dumbledore was like half dead when Snape found him and was terminal from a curse anyways. Snape killing him was part of Dumbledore's plan to solidify Snape's position with Voldemort and maintain his cover.

What did Snape being undercover accomplish exactly?

As I remember him being Draco's godfather was part of the plot.
His father hit him.

Also reminder that James tried to kill him and he'd be dead if it wasn't for Lupin warning him.

You remember wrong about both instances. You've read too much shitty fanfiction. I'd tell you to provide proof, but I know the series much better than you and I'll save you the effort; you won't find it.

And it wasn't James who "tried to kill him". Sirius told Snape that if he wants to find out why Lupin disappears once a month, he should go to the Whomping Willow during the full moon. For some reason Snape listened to him because he's a fucking retard. It was James who rescued him.

I don't think anything except saving Malfoy's life. It saved his own life as well.

I haven't read any fanfiction. I remember him being the godfather because something along those lines was said in either books or film, when it was up to Draco to kill Dumbledore.
I'm sorry I'm not a superfan like you if this info was incorrect.

Point still stands, it's not like he was the only one acting like a dick.

Harry was a little idiot and constantly got himself into danger. Whenever anything happened they blamed Snape and even set him on fire once. They continued blaming Snape for everything even when he was proven to have protected and saved them multiple times and even though Dumbledore told them to let it the fuck go.
Just because he wasn't nice to children outside his own house. It's not like the other teachers were always super nice to all the kids, pretty much everyone bullied Neville. And Snape was popular with the kids from Slytherin.

It's 'of' not 'off' you moron

he was appointed headmaster and helped harry get the sword of gryffindor

also left him at hogwarts after the ransacking he was in charge of

>doesn't get credit

lol what planet are you from

>Snap beats vold
Wut?

Harry got the sword himself in his second year by pulling it out of a hat. Pretty sure Snape was not really needed in that instance.

This

.....did you forget the deathly hallows

I was wondering when someone would post that.

that combined with him having to stick around until he tells harry why he has to die, means he had to keep his cover and he did keep it as its not why voldemort kills him

I'm saying that Snape's involvement with the sword was a story contrivance that ignore earlier lore.

he leads him to it with the patonus though and hes headmaster at the time

Harry can pull it out of a hat. He doesn't not need Snape.

No credit because he was a beta white? what did you expect? Animeshit?

>and that he killed the only person that ever was his friend.
Who?

Lily.

harry didnt have the hat it was in snapes office

>godfather
>Christian terrorist wizards

>was bullied as a child
>now that he is a teacher and is in a position to change things, he instead actively uses his authority to bully children and encourage students to do it
What makes even less sense is that Dumbledore allowed it.

>even set him on fire once
Actually, that is a pretty legitimate reason to bully someone.

he didnt even know it was hermione she was a fucking pro

Shut the fuck up you cuck

>Second thing is, he secretly was helping them and I remember that in the movies he kinda gave away he was a good guy

I think every movie had at least one "Snape is a good guy" moment except for Half-Blood Prince.

>Sirius says
Reliable source lmfao

Lupin is there and agees.

Daily reminder Cursed Child exists.

Daily reminder Voldemort actually procreated and had a daughter by Bellatrix.

Daily reminded they propagate the bullshit about Snape being a hero.

Oh and Draco Malfoy has to keep proving to others that his wife didn't cuckold him with Voldemort.

Oh and of course, Draco Malfoy's son asks Ron's and Hermione's daughter out on a date and she accepts.

Literally worse than fanfiction.

Daily reminder harry potter is pure garbage and always has been

Daily reminder youre a faggot