RIP Nostalgia Critic Thread #2: The Preparation Edition

Here's a new question I like to tell you about: Would NC's Ghostbusters 2016 Review be the New Bart's Nightmare?

Discuss.

>>NC's Doomsday Clock: countingdownto.com/countdown/nostalgia-critic-s-doomsday-ghostbuster-2016-review-countdown-clock

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/s-OUyajhrY8f72yj1EpWXQ/
youtube.com/watch?v=gjhB6wUoZKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wcpr7evrQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Would anyone answer my question, please?

Hello?

stop shilling you retard

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/s-OUyajhrY8f72yj1EpWXQ/

Nothing will happen. People will get over it, forget about it and move on. Some people like the movie, some don't. I haven't seen it and frankly I don't give a fuck. I doubt it's as bad as everyone is making it out to be.

>archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/s-OUyajhrY8f72yj1EpWXQ/
I'm Not Shilling, you jerky troll! (And Yes, that's racist. Sorry)

But the controversy makes it hard to go away. After all, It is a Sony Film.

Could you please Answer?

And Sony manufactured the controversy. Anyone on camp feminism or camp cuck was shilled. Both sides will watch it. One to say "girl power" and the other to say "ha I knew it was shit" and either way Sony is going to the bank.

I might watch it when it comes to bluray. I give no fucks that it's a reboot or that it stars womyn.

And then next year, Sony would die with the Stupidest Idea I've ever Heard, The... (Shrugs) ...Emoji Movie

Oh boy, that movie would kill sony pictures as a whole.

>Some people like the movie, some don't.
Most people don't you cunt. It is a terrible fucking movie, and deserve to be mocked for it.

And yet, even Sony deserved the name as the most hated company of holywood because of all of those films (like The Interview and The film that was widely considered to be the worst film of all time, Pixels) that made the company a laughing stock.

>I doubt it's as bad as everyone is making it out to be.
It is fucking awful.

And sony is a cruel company, and that's terrible.

In my early 20s I worked in a video store. I basically just smoked weed and watched movies all day every day. I have seen some TERRIBLE fucking movies. I doubt it can compare to some of the shit that I have subjected myself to.

Most of the people I know who saw it either say it was good or alright. Nobody I know personally has said it is bad.

Oh, and out of those people, I am the only one who knows about the manufactured conflict. They're all normies and don't pay attention to petty internet bullshit.

Question: Would the upcoming review would be more controversial than Rolfe's No Review, I Refuse?

No. NC is likely going to say it's pretty good. It won't get the media coverage from feminist publications that Rolfe's video did.

Would be a yes or a no?

This guy is really fucking up my deadpool.

>In my early 20s I worked in a video store. I basically just smoked weed and watched movies all day every day
Randal?

so that'd be basically his third review of GB2016. the second was more positive than the first, so i guess he'll love it the third time.

Likely to say it's good, or as in "Fuck you, fans! I like to milk in some motherfucking money over my clipless reviews because I am sick and tired of my show now!"

>This countdown clock displays the remaining time until The Nostalgia Critic's Demise which will happen on August 2nd, 2016 at 3:00pm
why will it be his demise?

Because since the controversy is still around, it is very likely that his review would be disastrous and more controversial that it would finish off The Nostalgia Critic very hard. And since it is a clipless review, it is also likely to be the most hated review that NC has ever did. (Think this video as The Next Bart's Nightmare.)

Do I say it clear? (And sorry for my grammar problems)

And most likely would be the most hated review that was ever made.

Look on

Any more questions?

Randal Graves didn't smoke pot, he was obviously a tweaker.

>Bart's Nightmare
What's that?

A Tweaker or A Twerker? LOL.

Idk if you're retarded or not but Sony are definitely not making bank with this movie

Box office will break even, toy sales, bluray sales and video game licencing will give them profit. They'll probably have a cartoon too. It's not all about opening week.

Watch more movies, it is fucking awful. Seriously, you have seen nothing you fucking idiot.

>It's not all about opening week.
HAHAHAHAHA
KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT SHILL

why do you give a fuck everyone stopped watching doug and his friends 9 years ago you must be shilling for this shit

1. I had 5000 rentals while I worked at the video store and have seen tons of movies since I left. Don't tell me what I know.
2. I haven't seen it yet. I highly doubt it's as bad as the meme.
3. Get over yourself.

>I haven't seen it yet.
Your opinion is literally worthless.

I already said that I hadn't. I also stated what I know anecdotally from friends who aren't aware of the meme so aren't biased on this shit.
You went into it with a preconceived notion of whether or not you were going to like it. Your opinion is literally worthless.

In his sibling rivalry review he said it was average 50/50, the brother said it was forgettable as fuck

They said that the best character was Lesley and that the blonde was the worst because it didn't have a character only bad and weird jokes

It wouldn't be all about opening weekend if it hadn't spent a ton of money on advertising and if it wasn't playing in almost every theater and a majority of them weren't even half full.

Such a low amount is okay for movies who had a small budget, are made for a niche audience or that only start out in a few theaters.

NC's Controversial Let's Play Video in the classic NC Days: youtube.com/watch?v=gjhB6wUoZKQ

He apologise it for the mistake in his review of James and the Giant Peach: youtube.com/watch?v=wcpr7evrQ0

I told you again, I. AM. NOT. SHILLING.

Now be quiet and reply something else, otherwise, you will be banned.

>why do you give a fuck
Because Douge and all his CA friends causing stupid edrama, making poor decisions all the time and finding ways to dig their hole deeper every day that passes is Sup Forums's soap opera. COmplete with dumb twists, backstabbing, "romantic" subplots, ol characters resurfacing, etc.

He did the same thing two years ago for Fury Road. He will get the same backlash he did then about how his "review" was more preachy sketches than actually talking about the movie.

what is the meaning of gravity?

You are though, your writing style is distinct and you keep saying the same shit over and over.