She is literally as 10/10 as it gets

She is literally as 10/10 as it gets.

Why don't you faggot losers appreciate pure beauty?

Face it, you're triggered because you know Trauefags are right. Gal has a ratface and can't act

She is pretty hot. I'd eat her shitter out.

Because we don't work in the JIDF.

She's got a 8/10 face and 4/10 body.

I always thought she was attractive.
I just thought she was probably too skinny to be playing this character, especially when it's expected of male actors to get ripped to play superheroes.
It was fine for Lynda Carter to be that skinny back then though.

>She's got a 8/10 face

NO

Lynda had great tits and ass, so she gets a pass. Gadot is skinny and flat as an ironing board.

Bad face. Worse body. Even worse actor. Stick your head in the oven jidf shill.

She's good looking but she's MUCH MUCH hotter in those pics with the ashemaletube logo photoshopped on to them.

You can't have rat teeth and mud eyes and be more than a 8. Even that's a bit too generous t b h.

I do appreciate that beauty but I already have a waifu to worship

my skinnyfu

Those are some wrinkly eyes.

i dont like tall skinny girls

Isn't Wonder woman white?

Faeora is better

She's supposed to be.

why not?

Gay.

JUDEN

This would have been a better choice.

>nigger eyes

Ewww

She really would have been. She had the face, the eyes, the tits, everything.

>*i dont like girls

she looks like she has been hit in the face with a shovel, repeatedly.

I wish my dick were that shovel.

>saying this while shilling for Gal "Rat-face" Gadot

this actress is ugly. her face is puffy compared to the perfection of Godat.

She's hot but literally the most pointless shoehorned character in BvS

wtf I hate DC now

;_;

Lmao, keep dreaming, kike.

what is that hideous thing on the left?

>he doesn't know taste is subjective

this is a 10/10 in israel

that a spooky skellington

A more attractive woman than Gadot, user.

>he doesn't know where he is

They're called curves, Gal.

lrn2grammar&taste

Imagine being Sung Kang in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gal Gadot, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flat chest and horrific androgynous monster body. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Sung and not only sit in that chair while Gal Gadot flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ribs and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that walk. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in South Korea. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sung Kang. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

it's called fat, faggot

There are children with bigger biceps than this lazy cunt. This is just embarrasing for DC.

Yes, tits are made of fat. What's your point?

>liking fat girls

>having big tits means your fat

lmao, is that what they teach you in kike school?

>mfw all those threads 2 years ago where everyone was sure Snyder would make her lift
>mfw people believed her when she said she would bulk up

kek

>posting images of fat people

baka fäm

>this is a 10/10 in Israel

It's partially true though. If a girl has big tits but isn't fat herself, then she's working out and caring about her diet. At some point she will stop, and she'll just keep getting fat very easily.

Look at Kim Kardashian, she's the prime example of this. Those girls are GREAT to fuck when they're young, but it's a really bad idea to stick with them for the rest of your life.

Why do people pretend that Linda Carter is the definitive Wonder Woman?

Why can't she look different 30 years later?

go fap to your muscle women neckbeard

>ITT; gay Palestinians

Imagine being Sung Kang in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gal Gadot, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flat chest and horrific androgynous monster body. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Sung and not only sit in that chair while Gal Gadot flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ribs and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that walk. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in South Korea. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sung Kang. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

who wrote it better?

F A T
A
T

She's not definitive, she's just the only live action WW before Gadot, so it was natural that they would be compared. People are understandably mad that a much uglier actress was cast to play WW in a big budget Hollywood movie.

>that hairline

Who's gonna lose it first, Gadot or Cavill?

Imagine being Sung Kang in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gal Gadot, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your flat chest and horrific androgynous monster body. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Sung and not only sit in that chair while Gal Gadot flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ribs and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that walk. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GAL GADOT LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in South Korea. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Sung Kang. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bare it. Hide your face and bear it.

>understandably mad

Please explain this. I really can't understand how someone would honestly be mad over a casting decision

Wonder Woman is a fictional character so she can really look like anybody, so the real complaint has to be about real life actress right?

I am not digging her as WW.

She's a fictional character that a lot of people love. She's a feminist icon and the most famous female superhero on the planet. Gadot can't act and looks nothing like the character so people are mad. Imagine if they had cast Jay Courtney to play Batman, people would be pissed.

Don't hate on her. She's trying.

>minor details like:
>body type
>tits
>ass
>eyes
>facial structure

Lmao, these shills are insane.

No, she isn't, and that's the problem.

So.
The results still suck.

Honestly she's ruined any integrity these movies might be able to squeeze out. I can buy Mamoa as Aquaman, I can accept Ezra as Flash. They're aethstically good to look at in costume, minus that shitty rushed CGI Flash.

But Gadot is a lazy bitch who puts 0 effort in, especially now everything's being handed to her on a palastinian childs body.

She looks terrible as WW, especially in the syndergram universe where everything's brown. I can't take the movies seriously when this bitch is in them, doesn't help she can't act for shit.

what's most appalling is how her face and body structure looks nothing like wonderwoman, on top of the awful acting, on top of the Israeli accent. like how the fuck did she get the part over everyone else I don't get it

Lynda Carter had birthing hips and thick thighs and big titties and resembled Wonder Woman of that time.

Gadot has literally nothing. And resembles nothing's and it's not even a good new interpretation which is probably the excuse they'll use.

>ywn force her to suck your dick because if she doesn't her family won't get their daily soup and bread rations

Gal Gadot confirmed as 10/10 Wonder Woman reincarnate, only massive gays will disagree.

>israeli accent
>israeli
>"How the fuck did she get the part over everyone else"

Well there you have it.

I'm still mad we didn't get to have Biel as Wonderwoman

that's what irks me about all the promotional marketing for BvS. I mean she shouldn't even be on the fucking front cover of the blu Rays etc.

She ruins every poster etc. Especially when she's facing forward, she has shit cheekbones etc. That's why she's constantly looking to the left in all the marketing shots. Fuckinn disgusting

The other choices were Olga Kurylenko, Emily Ratajkowski and Elodie Yung. For some reason Snyder wanted Wonder Woman to be a skinny eastern girl. So blame him. He could have at least chosen the one with the big tits.

>vapid celebrity gossipers who are also neo-nazi Sup Forums shitposters

Sup Forums seems to have attracted the literal worst human beings possible.

I'd rather them here than virgin redditposters like you. fag.

>he says while posting on Sup Forums

Linda Hamilton. Jessica Biel. Sonja Bennet. Hilary Swank. They all buffed up for roles.

Gadot is just a little shit who didn't even put in any work.

>especially now everything's being handed to her on a palastinian childs body.

kek

hey at least they padded her outfit so you can forget she doesn't actually have the bust of wonderwoman.

That's because you're one of them. A male who saves pictures of celebrities and gossips about appearance is already human garbage. But then on top of that shit cake, you're also shilling neo-nazis, who presumably fit the Sup Forums average IQ of 50ish.

Whitr knights when will they learn

Elodie is a martial artist, at least. She also muscled up for some french movie she did. Not Biel-tier, but good enough.

>Who's gonna lose it first

Sup Forums

You forgot Noomi Rapeface. But those are all legit actresses who dedicate themselves for the craft. Gadot is just a model looking for easy money.

>it's a newfag blames the Sup Forums boogeyman episode