Does this movie have an agenda against men and boys?

Does this movie have an agenda against men and boys?

yes, it's still a good movie though

Nope. Max and Nux is the only reason any of them survive.

Not really. If you look at the 90's we had plenty of strong women shows, the entire run of Buffy was like that with a bunch of helpless male characters and almost every female character throwing high kicks.
Things were just less polarized back then, whining about every strong female character makes you no better than SJWs

Also Max beat Furiosa the one time they fought IIRC

Boring piece is shit is better phrased. Also at least 30 mins too long.

Pretty shitty movie

Why bother even calling it Mad Max????
Different actor, no ties to the other movies except the a big ass vehicle chase..... over-rated and boring.

>movie
It is a film desu

Actually its a kino

as a MRA and MGTOW guy I can say for certain it's fairly egalitarian

>Different actor, no ties to the other movies except the a big ass vehicle chase..... over-rated and boring.
I agree that it is over rated, but it is no way boring. I almost forgot it existed.

When the movie dropped Sup Forums was full of mra shills saying that the movie was feminist propaganda and that we should boycott it

>whining about every strong female character

Who did this?
In this movie, who killed the world? men. Who causes all the problems? men. When men are left to their own devices they show their true evil, rape harems, greed, death.
Only by becoming a human prop for the strong women of the world to rest their guns on can men better themselves. And even then, when the patriarchy has been overthrown, it's better that they die or leave and let women run civilization.

Max literally wears a muzzle for half the movie, what do you think?

>a bunch of women are kept lead and only survive because of a man
>the strongest female character has a mental breakdown and is completely out of ideas untill a man comes up with a plan

uh yeah sure thing totally feminist propaganda yeah

>it is no way boring. I almost forgot it existed.

More like, 'Mad Chad: Fury Road', emirate?

yes but it also showed how women were ruderless without men

probably just shills trying to creaty hype/buzz

Yes.

Max seems to have been an afterthought.

I don't think so

its just a movie.
a fucking fantastic ride of a movie.
just enjoy it.

>just turn off your brain bro

no, the wives lived in a bubble and were useless most of the movie while furiosa was a warlord with years of experience

IRL and judging by history it would have been very unlikely for a female amputee to rise through the ranks for whatever reason, but then a lot of things in this movie were unusual, nothing was excessively ridiculous or offputting and there were no corny "girl power! high five" scenes, this movie is easily in the top 100 of all time and you are only "cucking" yourself by denying yourself this experience

Not really. If you think that it has, you are literraly braindead hivemind spawn.

If you're such an insecure beta you get triggered by movies, you NEED to be taken out of the gene pool.

nah... just turn off the shitposting meme side side of your brain.

>and there were no corny "girl power! high five" scenes

>The Vuvalini: One man, one bullet.

>Keeper of the Seeds: You're having a baby?
>The Dag: Warlord, Jr... It's gonna be so ugly.
>Keeper of the Seeds: It could be a girl!

But then he would die.

Max took out a fucking makeshift tank on his own and without him Sisterhood Without Banter would scouring the desert for nothing and have died already.

>dehydrated, tired and blood-drained Max with a heavy chain being pulled by 5 other women beats Furiosa
No.

>and there were no corny "girl power! high five" scenes
That's what the entire movie was.

why you people dont stop with this shitty meme?
seriousky stop with the shitposting for a danm second and think

>Furiosa plan is fucking retarded since the beginning(because a place really stays the same since you are a child right?even worse in a pos-apocalise times) and guess what?it fails miserably
>they need the big strong man Max not only to survive the shitty plan but to have another plan that actually worked

i mean serously people...Auty from the third movie was way more of a feminist icon and no one says anything

She's winning until Nux comes along. And she has 1 arm.

>ah-ahm not a beta you guys! look how mad I am at this guy!

>Aunty
thats a male character written as a female ;^)

...and look what happened to the tribe of grannies, obliterated almost.

She also has her little pals pulling on Max's chain.

Meh it would lost alot of charm if was another man...also awkward as fuck in the ending

lel pleb

just enjoy it

just remove your balls and enjoy it

XD

As an oldfag who loves the original Mad Max films I can say it is pretty good. Not so much in the original, but road warrior and thunderdome both had messed with the conventional gender tropes long before it was the popular thing to do.

Fury road does the same sort of thing and more makes the point that men and women do best when they work with each other than against. It is nux and max who move the story even if it isn't particularly about them.

>you are only "cucking" yourself by denying yourself this experience
this is what kills me about cuckposters. They just aggressively look for situations where they can feel like cuckolds even where it doesn't fit. What a sad fetish

No ties to the old ones...
Except
>same director
>same setting
>references to the old ones

cool meme

Its the same universe, but hes not the original Max, hes the feral kid from Road Warrior who recreated himself in Max's image

yep they look nothing alike.
k?

>lieutenant ripley

The men were warriors (which is historical thing) and physically dirty.

The fleeing wives are white/pure/virtuous.

They're chaperoned through the violence by Max and some chick who acts and looks like a dude.

It's almost a biblical thing. Protecting the weak and helpless. Miller has always been into symbolism. Even fucking Babe was laden with it.