You lads hyped?

;)

For something that's been a thing for like 15-20 years?

This isn't even news.

>he follows 9gag
>on twitter
Confirmed what we already knew about capeshitters

> shaving your eyebrows to make yourself look "insane"

can this be any more try hard?

THE SWEAT IS GOING TO GO STRAIGHT INTO HIS EYES!!

Word is he shaved his vagina as well. Absolute madman.

Shaved eyebrows look pretty scary on an actually intimidating man. Leto just looks like a tryhard.

I hear his mom freaked when she saw the photos

but that's facebook, nigger.

GONNA BE AMAZEBALLS :DDD

He looks like a school-shooter.

I want more Batfleck teasers in order to get convinced to buy a ticket.

Found the normie

Found the 14-year-old!

Let's fuck him.

sure, try to downplay your ignorance.

with twenty one pilots and how edgy this shit is I wouldn't be surprised if burgerland gets another james holmes sometime soon

leto is too crazy

Those are semantics normalfag

>being shocked about Joker and Harley kissing when they have been together since the early 90's

Why do they think Harley is so fucked up? She dated the Joker.

Leto, we're worried about you man.

This guy is off his fuckin rocker!

NO WAY THEYRE A COUPLE HOLY SHIT

HOPEFULLY THEYLL CONFIRM SOON WHETHER OR NOT BATMAN IS FRIENDS OR ENEMIES WITH THEM

I thought she was fucking deadshot.

D A M A G E D

Joker is very understanding

>Correction
>You ladies hyped?

Deadshot is her side dick when she can't get the green thing.

almost as cringey as reddit getting hyped about the new capeshit tv show on netflix

It's 2016 you shitlord, Joker pays for dates and is dating her emotionally why Deadshot just gives her the blacc dicc

le joking man confirmed cuck

So Under the Red hood and Assault on Arkham are pretty much the only source for Batman lore Sup Forums knows about right?

How can it be possible for one man to try this hard

>Sup Forums pretending to read comics/cartoons

Theyve never been a couple. Joker always used her as a tool. In the DCEU they are actually equals and in love with each other

Its sweet :)

Dude he needs to stop this before it goes too far

I see glimpses of Leto's character in different pictures and clips from the trailers and some of it looks very dark, grim. I think they just went down the bubblegum stupid comedy road with this movie when they could have went very dark with Leto's joker and made a great movie.........of course, fucked it all up, I'd expect no less.

He looks like what I would expect that Juno bitch would look like if she started shooting up test and being a tranny

Batman's relationship with Joker is as "Frenemy" as it gets.

Some of these new Leto pictures are really freaking me out.........scary

Didn't any of you see that shot in the trailer where Joker dives hundreds of feet to save Harley from drowning and as he carries her to safety the dye in her pigtails forms a red and blue heart around them?

What could that nuanced subtext actually mean?

Thats when he transforms her dunmy

I try not to judge movies before I watch them but this one is making it very difficult

this isn't real btw

Joker's not supposed to really give that much of a shit about Harley. She's just another toy to him. He's more in love with Batman than he is with her honestly. This Joker a shit

Except that Harley is like one of his toys, if someone starts playing with his toys without permission of course he'll get offended and try to take it back cuz it's HIS.

She is.

So no one else has a problem with OP following and posting 9gag? You do know 9gag is vilified and banned here, right?

The Joker isn't supposed to give a rat's ass about Harley, he leads her on and manipulates her so she stays around and keeps doing his bidding. That's why it's so important when she comes to her senses and tries to leave him here and there, even though she inevitably relapses. This has been a constant since her inception in the animated series. I doubt that's going to be any different in Suicide Squad. Even just from what we know pre-release, he slaps her and apparently lets her get caught so he can escape.

Putting them in a real deal relationship would just be garbage pandering to the girls who identify with Harley and don't want to see their own mistakes being put under a microscope. What's more, it would just be giving a free pass to Joker's abuse.

>the girls who identify with Harley

literally the craziest bitches.

How long till he offs himself?

>normie
found the newfag

>Implying

>not knowing Sup Forums IS reddit
LMAOing at your life right now

He's gonna do a suicide bombing at a premier for maximum pottery.

>kiss
>OMG THEY'RE A COUPLE

Why do people thinking two people kissing (no matter what they're gender/lack of gender) means that they're in a relationship. Hell, even if they where fucking, living together or raising a child together, you've no right to ASSUME anything.

Ugh.

Is joker still a virgin?

no he's damaged

Keke

Cesar Romero didn't even shave his moustache to play the joker so I'll take this any day.

Every thot/slut is going to LARP as Harley on social media after this comes out, I guarantee it.