Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Nothing, that's our boy

prick

his reviews suck

teeth

Everything, his reviews are bland and he tricked me into seeing genuinely shit films multiple times (for example, VHS, Boyhood, etc). Sometimes his reviews are good but that's like 1 in 100. Also he ignores his fans like a dick.

his name is literally 'cuckman'

Nu male cuck look

Lame choice of posters in the background. You just know he's the kind of guy who really likes the movie Equilibrium.

>VHS
>Shit

Man AT LEAST say it was interesting and a new take on horror movies

This. He's disgustingly full of himself and was more than happy to provide his mailing address so people could send him free shit, but the moment people didn't like his BvS rewrite, he basically said he was ready to quit YouTube.

Really thin-skinned with a massive but fragile ego.

He wears every fucking shirt I own.

VHS 2 was better, but the first one was a massive disappointment as I actually trusted Cuckman's words.

I know right? I don't think he deserves all of the success he's gotten, he's literally just your typical college film student that has the most basic knowledge of film.

>he's literally just your typical college film student that has the most basic knowledge of film.
except he's like 30 which is just embarrassing.

Why does everyone of these losers have a wall of shit behind them, toys / games / posters whatever. It's like, look at me guys i'm such a nerd; shouldn't your position be self evident by what you say. "i would never have guessed this guy talking about capeshit was into it without the posters; thank you background"

tell that to zod's snapped neck

TELL

THAT

TO

ZOD'S

It was his mistake to share something like that rewrite with the whole world too. Even his wife was really upset about the reaction. If he didn't want the internet to come crashing down on top of him he shouldn't have shared it.

MY

COLON

The backlash was fine. But he should have immediately ignored it and went on as if nothing happened. That would have been the best thing he could do.

FILLED

Yeah. I think people really went after him hard when the damage control started happening.

He's just completely, and utterly mediocre. He has a fairly good base understanding of movies, but when it comes to finer detail, he often completely misses or worse, ignores them and their meaning. I like that he has some of the deeper analysis videos that show that he is able to do more, but most of the time, both his criticism and praise are pretty empty.

Fans think he knows how to review films, when he basically thinks that "The babadooooooook" or "John Wick" or even "x-men apocalypse" are great groundbreaking movies.

There is none. He's great.

Even stamping his name at the end of his show (seriously, get "Stuckmannized"?) reeks of self-indulgence.

His opinions on movies are middling at best and it's obvious he wants to have his own TV show someday even though he has mental issues and an inflated sense of worth.

Also his reaction to RLM poking fun at him was too funny, how he has a wife is just mind-boggling to me.

Visually, it's somewhat more interesting to look at than a blank fucking wall. Pretty obvious.

Tell that to Zod's snapped neck.

If you look decent enough (let's be honest here. he's not a particularly ugly man) and meet enough people, you can find a companion. The primary reason so many lonely autistic virgins like myself don't have girlfriends is because we avoid people at all costs so we rarely meet anyone new.

>reaction to RLM poking fun at him

Link?

>how he has a wife
Beta Bucks

He stopped following Jay on Twitter and removed Based Letter Media from his featured channels

You mean Red letter Memeia?

The terrific guys, yes

The meme guys?

I would have done the same.

At leats he didn't pick a fight with them. That gets my respect.

If you get offended - just don't follow them. James did the same thing with his detractors.

They showed 3 guys, one of them said something like "I know one of those pricks" in the comments

I know what you're getting at. And I know its a joke.

If I were Jahms or Stuckmann, I'd still find it in abd taste. But I think just unfollowing a person is much better than outright picking a fight with them.

>he's literally just your typical college film student that has the most basic knowledge of film.

This pretty much describes all of Sup Forums.

If true then he is a fucking pussy.

How is it in bad taste? How could Stuckmann, someone who claims that RLM is his favorite youtube channel, not understand their sense of humor and get butthurt? RLM makes fun of everyone, including themselves.

That's what makes him a pussy to you? Not the fact that he was literally on the verge of crying in his bvs reaction reaction video? Weirdo.

Sup Forums at least tries to watch more than blockbusters and IMDB top 100

so which one are you? the fat one or the smaller fat one with the beard? or the cuck one?

The Leader and Founder

the fat alcoholic?

That's Right, Mayne