I need help Sup Forums

I need help Sup Forums.

My gf wants us to see Ghostbusters tonight. How do I convince her to see another movie without sounding like an autist?

>my gf

TRAITOR

Just say you think it looks crap

>his gf doesn't respect him

you prep the bull yet?

Tell her to watch le capekino on bluray

Beta as fuck. Just say you don't want to see it and let her go alone if she has to.

Be a man and tell her she's not seeing it. It's not hard.

do something else entirely

Cuckolds dont belong here.

Tell her you want to see The Secret Life Of Pets instead
She'll probably go for it

>gf
I want Chads to leave my board.

Theres no reasonable explanation why you wouldnt want to see it user

>"Well, I heard it sucked."

Fresh on rotten tomatoes

Tell her you don't feel like it and then turn your fucking phone off. Masturbate and smoke weed.

T. Expert

> my gf

Tell her she can go see that movie by herself. Then invite one of her friends (preferably Tyrone) to a secret blu-ray kino night at your place.

Tell her paying for entertainment media is the thing of the past and you refuse to give your hard earned money to the kikes running Hollywood.

>your girlfriend picks the movies
>she's the kind of shitlib who would watch trash like Ghostbusters
>she doesn't respect your opinions
Why are you with her and why are you such a beta back bitch?

Tell her to take her other boyfriend instead.

Just don't with her. Later when she'll cheat with a bull and make you a cuck dump her.

GF?

Just go with it you fucking mong. Unless you want to turn her the fuck off then cancel it.

reddit

I would rather get cucked than watch Ghostbusters and give my hard earned money to Sony

Well since you don't care just motherfucking say this

>I don't wanna watch because it's a shitty movie, but if you pay for everything I will go

There, you save your shekels and if she really wants to see she will pay.

"It doesn't look very good to me. I would rather watch something/do something else."

Was that so hard you millennial queer?

Tell her you want to watch Star Trek Beyond Garbage instead. She can still get her """""nerd"""" on, and you get to watch ok action.

Tell her you really hate Ghostbusters, and Bill Murray is a sick, sick man.

just watch it and pretend to enjoy it.

Just offer to watch her son while she goes with her African American friend.

You've heard that the humor is shit, the story is a lame adaption of the original one and the cgi looks like nickelodeon casper tv movie.

>going out with a chick with such shit taste

I dont understand, even normie girls dont wanna see this trash

is your gf a fat feminist?

Not the audience score which is what matters.

Plus pic related.

Go see it. Revel in the shit spewing from the screen.

First and foremost, you should always be able to say that you don't want to do something to your girlfriend. Man up.
After that it's up to you to negotiate. See it. Don't see it. Make a deal that you'll see so long as you get to pick the next one.
Just don't be a wuss.

hate fuck her and dump her

>user score
That's mostly just autists who haven't even watched it

Go and laugh the entire movie. It's what I did when I went to watch Fault in our Stars.

I even cracked a few cancer jokes, and yes I had sex that night. Women don't mind you being a dirtbag as long as you can pull it off.

>Muh autist 'manbabbys'
Nah, it isn't. Critics are just afraid or ideologically biased, don't be a whiner: your flick sucks.

>You know (OP's girlfriend's name) I heard Ghostbusters wasn't very good from some friends who saw it, we should go see the new Star Trek movie instead.

Tell her tickets for Ghostbusters are sold out.

>i dont want to see ghostbusters, how about we watch another movie?

that's a big bucket

Ask yourself this: is there any feasible situation where you don't see it and she still wants to fuck later on that night?

You should go with her. You shouldn't waste your "im taking a stand" moment on this movie. Being single is great, but I understand that you can't always be selfish with the people in your life.

Convince her to either see the original ghost busters or Alien if she wants a movie with a strong female lead. Everyone fucking wins

I dissuaded my parents from seeing it by telling them that it opens with a queef joke. I also had to explain to them what a queef is.

Dude, Star Trek is out tonight. Easy as fuck to convince bitches to see Chris Pine. Tell her he takes his shirt off and you are golden. Watch, enjoy, then ride that moist pussy all night long.

Lie her and tell her there are no more sits available, wath other movie instead, let her pick.