Are the US elections an elaborate reality TV show.... it has no basis in reality.. r-right?

Are the US elections an elaborate reality TV show.... it has no basis in reality.. r-right?

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

Other urls found in this thread:

store.infowars.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BVpI20giwSQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Atleast it's funny. In my country we can choose between 8 parties who are all the same and the debates are painfully boring where people just agree with each other. They're literally debating whether we should invest 0.5% of the tax money in healthcare or not when the country is being raped to death by "refugees".

Alex Jones was an ass entering their broadcast, then attempting to sell his garbage once in front of their cameras. It's one thing to go on as a joke as a lighthearted surprise but to step around, and flaunt it in their faces, that's too much, and where it got ugly fast.
Alex Jones is a con-man trying to get as much attention and face time as possible because he knows he can spin it however he wants after the fact.
People like Alex Jones know how to exploit anything, and use our jealousy as a tool to turn against anyone, and look at them as elitists.
He also knows how to exploit doubt, confusion, or misinformation.
If you don't understand something Alex Jones is there to comfort you, and make you feel legitimized for having discontent, and confusion.

it was annoying that big tiddie leeann was trying to get in on the action. I love the tiddies but that bitch is a retard

#JusticeForTYT #VoteHillary

Yea Ana is pretty hot, I fapped to her many times.

I've felt that feel many times bro

don't watch either of these two, but I saw the video of this. The whiter guy seemed to just want to have some friendly bantz and the brown one just started sperging out

Same here. It's obvious the Alex guy was just trolling and just wanted to get a reaction from those Turks.

At first, but then he took out a t-shirt, and further rubbed his shit in their face.

They let him have a few hits, and it became apparent he wasn't going to stop until he got a reaction.

Yeah and at the end those guys handled it poorly.

Alex Jones is just so funny that I can't look away

Thank you based water filter merchant, bless your heart

If any of you respect this great country then you will spam Hillary's Twitter with this picture ASAP

Yes, but that is what Alex Jones wanted. A little "controversy" and publicity. That's Alex Jones's specialty.
Defending a con-man for being a con-man, maintain your delusions. Feels good, huh?

It's "Rape"!

Classic Alex

It's hard for me to take seriously the charge of him being a "con man" when you can get all of his content for free.

>when you can get all of his content for free.
>sold shitty diet pills
>claims pepsi adds tons of fetal tissue for flavor

I can give you free shit. Doesn't mean it will be quality, but I can guarantee it can be free.
I give up, remain stupid. It's your free right.
Cheap entertainment for the insane.

Alex was a colossal dick and Cenk was an idiot for getting offended on the Clintons' behalf

Jews win again

Wtf? I never was defending that piece of shit. It's clear he wanted a reaction, he got it and those Turks handled poorly by spitting on him.

Scared of spit? I thought you people were tough?

I am more fucking amazed over the fact that Ana is a fucking Armenian and part of a show called "The Young Turks".

What the actual fuck.

That was just alex jones attention whoring. He literally flashmobbed their live show. Alex almost got his ass kicked for it.
>jet fuel cant melt steel beams!
>sandy hook was a government false flag!
>its just a prank bro!

That's how acceptance of multiculturalism works. Difficult concept?
Race issues are supposed to be bullshit, and yet you're suggesting it is an issue for those it isn't.

Nobody's making you buy anything. You don't have to pay anything to watch his show.

>cheap entertainment
It's literally free.

Just check out his store on info wars. He literally sells pills that will keep you safe from the lizard people or whatever. If you cant see through that I've got some bridges you can buy.

store.infowars.com/

>It's literally free.

Yes, including your mental state (free) that maintains the lies as facts. That is the free part eluded to.
Seriously, I give up. You're unable to grasp direct meaning. You people are trained to turn everything into bullshit.
You've gotten a reaction, you've won that, but I give up. Lies work for you.

Islam is truly destroying western civilization from within, its the only issue that polarizes the population to this level

So as a jew I should join nazi talkshow to show how progressive I am?

thanks famalam

in the beginning cenk greeted him respectfully and answered his questions but alex jones had to bust in with his stupid t shirt and memes

grown man being such a child

what's cenk supposed to do, just take it, especially after he treated him with respect

Yes, he's an entertainer, but I think a lot of what he says, especially about globalism, is true. I do my own research. I'm sure you believe whatever Anderson Cooper tells you, but I feel as though the large multi-national corporate media just doesn't have my best interests at heart. Strange, huh? Some people call that "paranoia," I guess.

A lot of people say America is embarrassing because we pull dumb shit like this in politics and can't keep it professional. And while I agree for some part, you have to understand that America is one of the only countries that this can happen in. We can be fools and bullies and have our guns and wear our pants on our head, but that's what America stands for in some sense. Freedom. Regardless if it's retarded and embarrassing.

Welcome to 2016, where we treat politics like entertainment and entertainment like politics

Yet Congress never get into fist fights like in other countries.

If the people who actually spend their careers arguing over minutiae of budget doesn't think refugees 'rape' your country, I'm more inclined to believe them than your fear-response to things you are unfamiliar with.

alex jones is Sup Forums personified

Well to be fair, the RNC isn't a place where laws are made.
It's just a big party for the GOP with memes being produced at the speed of light.
Congress is real serious America time

DNC will most likely be boring. No scandal or memes would come out of it.

not qutie

i'm still disappointed though

The politicians and celebrities in their ivory towers don't really care about the immediate consequences for the unwashed masses. I know crime statistics are racist in your eyes, but they still paint a very clear picture.

Clearly you've spent very little time socializing in real life. So you dont understand the concept of offline "bantz"

So, for some real life experience this weekend, conduct a little experiment.
>find a stranger in a bar or on the street or wherever.
>engage in said "bantz"
>when your target is dismissive of you, start tapping their shoulders in a "hey buddy" kind of way
>when that doesnt work, start waiving shit in their face
>see how quickly you get your fucking ass kicked.

Go ahead, try it. Maybe you'll learn the difference between online comments and real life interactions.

Hillary will make a joke about something relevant to millennials, she will deny the emails, and then either Obama or Sanders gets fucked live on stage
That's probably it

I wouldn't really say he's a racist tho

As a professional hosting your own news show, live streaming from a political event, you are expected to have a bit more impulse control than some random drunk dude at a bar, don't you think?

They aren't strangers though. I think Alex has even been on TYT before. Who knows what their relationship is like exactly?

Alex is a snake oil salesman who recently latched onto Trump because he realized how much of a cash cow Trunp is. He isn't stupid and realizes a huge fucking Turkaroach who is prone to violent outbursts is at the RNC. So Alex puts on his Tunnel Snakes jacket and shows the world what that Armenian Holocaust denier would do if he had the smallest bit of tension.

Cenk is a easy target because of what a joke he is. Check out what he does when his fucking plane is late.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BVpI20giwSQ

Not to mention that this is the best thing for both channels. Controversy breeds buzz

>"That pokemon go...amirite fellow kids? How about you pokemon go vote for me!"

>The Turkroach gets mad when people deny the Holocaust
>He denies the Armenian Genocide
W E W L A D
E
W
L
A
D

Alternatively, as a "professional" with an identical format, you probably should crash other peoples live broadcasts with your own show and intentionally pick a fight.

Fucking hypocrite.

>tfw 6'5 and 105kg at 11% bf

lol ppl dont do shit, maybe if ur a fukin manlet.

Depends how much shit Berniebros and BLM feel like stirring

Based Filter Merchant

Can anyone recommend some of Alex's supplements? I'm definitely going for Super Male Vitality and Brain Force. Are any of the other ones good?

I'm not defending Alex Jones at all. I think he's cringe worthy and embarassing. But Alex is the kind of guy who rips his shirt off live on camera and tries to go super saiyan. Everyone knows he's crazy. Cenk on the other hand pretends he is a serious alternative media guy, so he should act that part if he wants to be taken seriously and not stoop to the same level as Alex Jones.

>infowarshealth
>infowarsshop
>infowarsLife

is this some sort of a joke

the librul globulists are a joke you moran. Sad!

you're just pretending to be retarded, right?

You're a big guy

>ywn create a right-wing internet news show called "The Einsatzgruppen" with a qt Jewess co-host who agrees with everything you say
Gas me

As a Jew, had you considered you're applying an absolute that isn't absolute? Don't misread on purpose. You're helping to confuse them. They don't need any more help being fucked in the brain.