Does anyone speak Spanish? I got kind of lost after this part of the episode. Thanks

Does anyone speak Spanish? I got kind of lost after this part of the episode. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsley_Massacre
youtube.com/watch?v=vV-9nGuz46A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>you will never pull her hair and slap her around while giving her the white dick and calling her a puta
>or yell MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN right before you nut so she starts bucking around like an animal while you hold on for dear life and drop a fat load in her cunt

this chick is so ugly in real life.

Flaca is best girl.

i don't speak spanish but she seems to be saying "puta", which means "whore" in spanish.

>it's another insecure wetback thread

She hosted some Food Network episode once and looked great

puta is like whore or pussy

Diane is best girl

The sad thing about those prison uniforms in the show is that they disguise her absolutely wonderful tits.

>Maritza spin off when?

wew lad

The Mexicans are the most entertaining characters in this entire show.

>tfw no maritza gf

why do i get out of bed in the morning?

>dem leche tetas

What a cute

There's only one mexican retard ...

If its in the western hemisphere and it's south of Texas or east of Florida, then its Mexico. thats just science bro.

If they ever put Pocahontas in OUAT, they should cast her.

I did not know Gloria had such a juicy ass until vey recently. Lord help me....

spin off of what, her getting blacked?

You know OITNB has forced english subs for 99% of the non-english stuff, right?

You should probably check to make sure you have it enabled.

That's flaca right? They all speak the same way, but apparently there are Puerto Ricans, Dominicans and Mexicans

>blacked

that's dominican bro

>dominicans can't be black

DEM TITTIES

>"Hey gringo, take that stupid ass Trump hat off right now"

What do?

Look around and she who's she's talking to cause I wouldn't be wearing a facist's hat

>Dominicans want to be black

Wew lad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parsley_Massacre

youtube.com/watch?v=vV-9nGuz46A

take that bikini top off and maybe i will >:)

Who are you responding to?
Can't be me, or I'm assuming you had trouble reading.

I haven't and probably won't watch S4, but in the first 3 seasons it's because they stay comedic and never get their super srs/sad plot nobody cares about like the black and white prisoners. Outside of the pregnant one the latinas just fuck around all day and bitch about the kitchen

Was you, but now that I think about it is more appropriate. Still fits a little with yours though

Also check em

I was just saying Dominicans are pretty mixed, they don't fit in one race. Some can have more african roots, while others can be mostly made up of euro spanish.