Kate McKinnon didn't have a single funny-bone in her entire body in Ghostbusters...

Kate McKinnon didn't have a single funny-bone in her entire body in Ghostbusters, what was MovieBlob talking about when he said she "stole the whole show"?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ
theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/17/ghostbusters-2016-review-misfiring-remake
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but she's lesbian though

she's loud and quirky and ad-libbed all her lines of course its funneh!! So many jokes they must have had on set. baka only white boys don't understand.

PLEASE FUCK ME KATE MCKINNON, PLEASE YOU CAN CALL ME MARIO AND i"LL CALL YOU PEACH PLEEEEEEEEEASE

Humor isn't from "being funny".

if "being funny" made a good comedy, this would have been movie of the year.

Reminder that mckinnon stole her character froma a youtube classic: youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

He wanted to fuck her and was confusing that for talent.

The movie was so bad that her bad performance was the best part.

Although it was Hemsworth that stole the whole show. The 4 womxn are forgettable.

I know a girl that's obsessed with Kate after watching Ghostbusters, I think it's just a sex thing

Moviecuckbob just wants to be pegged by her

I wanted to fuck her so hard before I watched it, now ill rather stick my dick in a blender.

fuuuuuck.

It has been years since I watched that completely forgot that it excited.

Fuck you, you are worse than the ghostbusters re make.

Probably meant she was the only Ghostbuster you can stand looking at for over 5 seconds

'female humour' apparently a lot of women think she was fantastic

Why did you watch this shit in the first place?

She represents everything wrong with "American comedy".

Directors just point the cameras and go "Oh say something funny". There no inventiveness. Everyone wants to be Robin Williams and make gold on the spot. But no one is.

All of the "humor" is just watered down improv shit that goes completely against the characters. It makes the entire movie feel like a bad episode of Curb your enthusiasm, but with no attempt at characterization or following a script. The scene becomes a skit.

Paul Feig is a hack.

Ghostbusters should have never happen, but if it had to happen, it should've been directed by someone that can actually do comedy on films, like Edgar Wright

Perfect post.

dude, you think movies are bad now, wait for 5 years, and then you're going to go "you know how I thought ghostbusters was bad... it wasn't even the bottem"

Funny faces/costumes make up for not saying or doing anything funny.

Point in case: Doc Brown from Back to the Future. A movie series like Ghostbusters which fails to actually be funny behind the façade.

I can't remember anything she did as funny. I remember her dancing and setting something on fire.

I remember her being awkward but not funny

>Directors just point the cameras and go "Oh say something funny"
>improv shit that goes completely against the characters.
t. rlm

People (read: faggot SJWs) mistake "quirkiness" and mugging to the camera for great acting. McKinnon was completely out of her depth in a full-fledged movie and she felt completely separate from the movie itself. Just bizarre that they allowed it into the movie and that anyone in their right mind has praised her performance.

She's such a nerd just like me!

So funny! I LOL'ed so hard that my rectum prolapsed.

Thanks now my undies are ruined.

oh boy... so is this considered a "good" scene from the movie?

It really wouldn't even be so bad if they didn't feel like you should be laughing EVERY. GODDAMN. MINUTE. They just put a bunch of shit in a cannon fire it at a wall and see what sticks.

Like c'mon people. Get some good characterization, shut up for a second, and let the comedy happen naturally. It's not hard.

Hey Bob, shouldn't you be playing Super Mario Bros. 3?

>mfw working on set and trying to be part of the team

The entire movie feels like a collection of skits because it's just a series of jokes and "zany" improv shit.

They don't let the humor develop and breathe. It's like an action movie that has an explosion in every single scene.

You need quiet time, you need characterization, you need plot, you need seriousness. When your actors are ad libbing and doing "funny stuff" the majority of the time, the movie becomes a huge mess.

I couldn't even finish that webm. So cringeworthy

oh I finished the webm if you know what I mean

Whats the matter. Too stong woman for you, you white male?

>being surprised MovieBlob is wrong

She was literally LOL SO RANDUM!! the character

Movieblob is being Grown Up™

What the fuck is this how she acts?

100% confirmed I'll never watch this fucking garbage

>le wacky girl "turns" lesbian

when will this meme die?

No wonder this shit is flopping.

she was supposed to play a lesbian ghostbuster but sony said no to that.

Help me jesus

This. Wasn't going to watch it ever before this anyway but yah

It's actually fairly similar. Random changes in inflection/accent when she talks for no reason. Mutters to herself at times and makes stupid fucking faces EVERY TIME her face is on camera. Literally no character at all, just..."quirky".

Paul kept in a ton of lesbian shit though, Sony just wouldn't let him have her character outright say "I'M A LESBIAN! I WANT TO FUCK YOU, ERIN!"

>she was supposed to play a lesbian ghostbuster

but she's clearly lesbian in this web
only a lesbian would be THIS obnoxious

ANTIFILM CONFIRMED
PLEB MAN BABBIES WITH NO CINEMATIC KNOWLEDGE BLOWN OUT

>that improv

BRAVO
BRAVO

I'll never understand this meme.

>what was MovieBlob talking about when he said she "stole the whole show"
That she was the only Ghostbuster that looked somewhat attractive

Neckbearded sjw cultural marxist race traitors on kikebook are literally applauding this as a triumph for making young girls dykes.

>MICHEAL HAT

holy shit that was hilarious

I feel like if I don't watch this video every few years I might actually die.

woman aren't funny like ever....

Nice falseflag, Sony.

This is what people consider acceptable public behavior

>that video

I watched some of it yesterday and it was exactly like that. Nothing really even happens in the movie at all. Just a bunch of people chattering, then something happens and the scene ends. What little writing the movie has just loosely strings the scenes together and sometimes they don't even do that. You could probably rearrange just about all the scenes in any order and it wouldn't make a difference story wise.

I just cannot believe that they thought this movie was acceptable for release. It's probably one of the worst movies I have ever seen made even worse because it's supposed to be a big release. And there's people who actually like the movie too. I don't understand it.

When you have a high cinema skill set you'll understand

>This is what furries consider acceptable public behavior.
Fixed that for you. I guarantee everyone around them was horrified.

Very well executed comedic scene. I especially like the homage to Katie Parry's kino, namely where an everyday object is used as a mock microphone by the protagonist to shine a self reflective light on our fame obsessed culture.

Why improve your cinema skills when you can improve your meme skills? Memes have more power.

>Point in case: Doc Brown from Back to the Future. A movie series like Ghostbusters which fails to actually be funny behind the façade.

get out

theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/17/ghostbusters-2016-review-misfiring-remake

This was the first cringe video I ever saw on here

McKinnon-Wiig lesbian sex video when??

do they trib?

>and Kate McKinnon’s Jillian Holtzmann, a whizz-kid inventor who comes on like a cross between Lori Petty’s Tank Girl and Christopher Lloyd’s Doc Emmett Brown, with little of the zany charm of the latter and a touch of the faux-punchiness of the former.

>comparing Doc Brown to Kate McKinnon's character
Doc Brown was a zany scientist but he had quiet moments and wasn't constantly mugging to the camera. Throughout the entire movie Kate's character is loud, over the top and mugging to the camera. She never acts like a real human being.

Because this is Sup Forums not reddit

>HANDICAPPED SPOT FOR THE WIN!!!

Sup Forums has been a meme board ever since 2012.

Wow that kinda felt like watching a TGWTG video.

Was she a real hero?

Godammit I knew it was the fucking foam video just by reading the replies.
>CantWakeUp.jpg

Yeah she actually wasn't so good which was disappointing.

>ywn wake up every morning spooning Wiig after a night of crazy fucking

>not knowing Sup Forums has BEEN reddit since 2012
Holy fucking kek

It means he wanted to fuck her.

I like to think Wiig's reactions are to her acting and improv and not to the character in the movie.

I'm male but I'm not white. Your turn

Women are half of the world population, even a slightly bigger half, so if they find this shit funny, Fembusters would be a huge hit

No.

>Chris Hemsworth was the only one who succeeded at any kind of humor

Men win again