What are some obscure...

What are some obscure, relatively unknown but otherise EXCELLENT kinos and overall movies Sup Forums would recommend for someone stuck in bed bored out of his mind for the pure sake of entertainment?

> Someone mentioned dropped the glory that is Dog Soldiers. Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVcMbDqg5qk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love the movie Spy Game

Great dialogue

The Wire
also 12:01 pm

the orginal time loop movie.

Along this line, Spy (2015) and Spy Kids 3-D: Game Over (2003) are also pure kino

The World of Kanako

Interstate 60

Vampire hunter D: bloodlust

m.youtube.com/watch?v=IVcMbDqg5qk

Time Bandits

shilling because my cousin worked on special effects and it still looks pretty good to this day

Clean, Shaven
He Died With A Felafel In His Hand
Sauna

Beetlejuice

Watched it on tv last night. Its good shit.

Any Gilliam really. Even the worse ones are fun to look at. Plus Imaginarium has Tom Waits. Based Tom is entertaining even in crap movies.

Jay Bauman recommended Miracle Mile and Thief while playing Ducktales, they were pretty good

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

2011 or 2002?

May

Werewolf Kino thread?

this movie was so beautiful and fun, during the credits with the george harrison song i actually weeped for the first time in years

this movie stands out from the crowd as something i have to show my kids should i ever have any. tell your cousin user says thanks for his good work

Thief is great. Anyone into Heat should go back and watch Thief.

It has it's detractors, but this movie is prety based in my opinion.
Your cousin is a god
Your opinions are correct

Zero Theorem

I saw time bandits on opening night back in 1981 and it freaked me out as a kid. Even after the good guys win in the end, the main characters parents are killed. I was not ready for that.

Starts out as a simple thriller about and morphs into Terminator+Halloween as it goes.

test

A stake land sequel (the stakelander) was being filmed at an old abandoned brick plant near where my parents live.

thats great news, thanks

www.theyshootpictures.com/gf1000.htm

Mindwarp

Haven't watched the film and I need to. My grandfather used to tell me local fables when I was little and "D'Sennpoppa" was my favourite.

None of these are particularly obscure, but are all great.

those are such fucking patrician lists
not too obscure and tryhard, not too pleb
every one a masterpiece

Ditto.

Pontypool!

second

nightwatch and daywatch

>dem paranoid russian boogeymans feels.

My science project

dennis hopper as mad science teacher is glorious (i havent found this online in a long ass time)

2 Lane Blacktop

Speed racer is pure animekino

Vanishing Point (1971)
Bullitt

Love old movies like that

i was going to say those two, but they are so much more well known than 2 lane.

they are fucking awesome though.

My dad would tell me about how great 2 lane was as a kid, so about 5 years ago i had found a copy of it on dvd along with Woodstock, Vanishing Point, In Like Flynt, and the beatles movies for his birthday.

he didnt appreciate how much of a pain in the ass it was to find, but he loved to act like he was SUPREME PATRICIAN to his friends.

there have been a load of hooligan movies in the last decade or so, this is the best of them

not obscure, but original gone in 60 seconds is still great as well

My Uncle Bob loved that movie. we fucked with him by putting the 2001 movie in the case on him. he didnt say a word about it, and then at the end turned to us and said in a straight face, that damn ted turner, having to colorize everything. now where is my movie at?

i saw Green Street Hooligans for the first time a few months ago on youtube of all places.

it made me sad that i never had the chance to grow up in a football firm family.

>ywn travel through the lands with a mentor type old guy and stab people with pointy sticks

why does it have to be relatively unknown?

i'd just roll with con air or the rock.

I liked He Never Died for the premise, but it wasn't really that good. Shame literally everything out there will spoil the movie for a new viewer.

That cunt's cockney accent was so shockingly bad I honestly thought he was an American. Dick Van Dyke-tier

I have literally never seen anyone talk about this movie here, it's pretty good

this is to dudes basically what Drive is to chicks

>Redirected

Nothing groundbreaking, just a good, fun little Guy Ritchie-style movie

Romper Stomper
I've never seen anyone mention it, and not only is it pure kino, it's essential Crowe-core

What is Drive to chicks?
Isn't Drive a movie only men can truly understand?

Dubs confirming

ravenous

>kino
>pure sake of entertainment

does not compute

The lobster

ps that guy is litterally me

This movie is great

I thoroughly enjoyed the lobster. It was a great surprise.

fun movie but too orange

If you haven't seen it already, watch and be amazed.

Loved this movie

Personal favorites. Probably not too obscure but I'd be surprised if most of Sup Forums has seen everything here.

Wild at Heart
The Long Goodbye
Rio Bravo
Faster, Pussycat! Kill! Kill!
The Treasure of the Sierra Madre
Le Samourai
Coffy
Dressed to Kill
Risky Business
Repo Man
Bloody Birthday
Intruder
Society
Hard Boiled
Snake Eyes
Cabin Fever
The Visit

the orange made it cozy

Yeah, don't listen to that delusional faggot. Drive is a man's movie. The Guest, while good, is a chick flick.

Great poster for a great movie

>what Drive is to chicks
What?

This is the Coldsteel of movies and it's fantastic

his best performance. Very entertaining.

Is that Henry Rollins?

Company of Wolves is pretty great.

Dog Soldiers is dope. The werewolves looked fucking awesome. Shame a sequel was never made.

SHIT film m8, hated it
Late Phases is really good recent wolfman film

Red Rock West
Bringing Out the Dead
The Exorcist III
A Simple Plan
Whisper of the Heart
Howl

After Hours
The Straight Story

It is basically Napoleon Dynamite with a girl, there is some disgusting scenes, and not like gore disgusting but /cgl/- disgusting