What Choo Gonna Do?

So?

torrentfreak.com/kickasstorrents-mirrors-and-imposters-spring-into-action-160722/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/torrents/comments/4u23sa/kickasstorrents_mirrors_and_imposters_spring_into/d5mafuh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why no response? Have most of you been arrested?

>Take down one torrent site
>More pop up.

Hail Hydra.

The authorities aren't going to arrest you unless you're distributing shit. Arresting everyone would jail like 15% of a nation's population.

My city has internet as a utility. There is no modem, just a cat6 cable coming into my house, with like 10 different ip addresses for the entire city. What the fuck are they going to do about that? Arrest every person in the city, since I'm sure at least 1 person out of the 4000 sharing an ip is torrenting.

>public trackers

fucking lmao

20 years on and people will be assigned an ip address at birth

AND IT WILL BE SUBCUTANEOUSLY IMPLANTED

>implying that list is even 0.1% of their library

i merely ordered them by popularity. stay salty.

>private trackers

social security number? more like mac address.

>Jews win again

>not knowing how to cheat your ratio

it's easy as shit m8

I used to, before I realized I was just wasting my time since everything is already on public trackers.

not always true, plus the quality is worse.

I only ever download 8gb movies anyways.

2gb if it's some shitty comedy without anything interesting happening on screen.

I have yet to find a single thing I've been looking for. At worst I have to load up google translate and RuTracker and find it there, and I'm constantly looking for obscure operas and shit like that.

>torrents

>not using torrents

is there even an alternative?

There's like 6-7 different ways to pirate. Torrents are just the most popular way.

kat.am

That is just an archive of the dead site. Kat is dead, idiot. No more uploads going there.

>6-7 different ways to pirate

enlighten me

>no https
>no new posts
>no official statement

Welcome to the honeypot

>kat.am

>Correct, there are no official KAT domains or mirrors since KAT itself is gone.

>Just for the record, /r/torrents has been actively removing posts/comments linking to any of these non-legit KAT domains/mirrors. There are a lot of them now, some simply looking for ad revenue, others trying to trick people into downloading/installing malware infested software.

reddit.com/r/torrents/comments/4u23sa/kickasstorrents_mirrors_and_imposters_spring_into/d5mafuh

I'm going to continue to purchase my kino like a normal person.