In this one, Sandler will play a talent manager work in Los Angeles in the 1990s...

> In this one, Sandler will play a talent manager work in Los Angeles in the 1990s, who represents clients that others seemingly won’t. He discovers a singer at a theme park, and finds he has feelings for her. Etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.
It might be a Kino throwback to the 90's

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p1Kfjw3_JXo
youtube.com/watch?v=rqUphP5rRaU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Adam Sandler accidentally made one good movie. Everything he's made since has been utter trash, why do you think this will be different?

Hehe the nineties xd

I don't hate the premise for this one

So he's playing Svengali.

youtube.com/watch?v=p1Kfjw3_JXo

Sandler's good films:
>Happy Gilmore
>punch-drunk love
>anger management
>click
>hotel transylvania

his watchable films that have their moments:
>the longest yard
>50 first dates
>the wedding singer
>you don't mess with the zohan
>that's my boy (mainly just for vanilla ice)
>pixels
>the do-over

his shit
>the waterboy
>grownups
>the ridiculous 6

I haven't seen the rest of his films. If they're made after 2007, they're almost definitely shit though. Before then, most of his filmography is incredibly average
Jack and Jill is mostly rated by people who haven't seen it, it's not good but it's hardly the worst film ever made

>waterboy
>shit
U wot?

The Do-Over is actually okay and is the only thing he's been in worth a shit for, what, 15 years?

His humor has always been about the same.

All of his movies have the same style of humor, the difference is he doesnt bother with caring about a script anymore.

He gets a bucket of money and carte blanche so he gets his friends together, they write a "script" in a weekend and have a vacation.

The movie will make money because the people that enjoyed Sandlers humor will go see it.

>click
>good
When will this meme end? Click was typical Sandler fart joke idiocy but it had way more schmaltz than usual.

What's Sandler like in real life?

>mfw i actually found that pretty funny

Well he doesn't act much in his films, so I'd imagine he's probably pretty similar to his character in grownups
I'm pretty sure he's aware his films aren't amazing, so I doubt he has a particularly inflated ego

What will it take for Adam to dick off

>that sudden rush of confidence at 1:30
Fuch, I wish underground comedy clubs were a thing here.

fuck you Click really did make me cry and it is a great piece of kino

same. Why isn't Sandler this funny in his movies nowadays?

Wedding singer and Waterboy are fucking top tier you piece of shit

>You dont mess with the zohan
>watchable
>waterboy
>shit

Wow

>every time he tries to be Dangerfield it lands
>every time he tries to be himself it flops

>watchable film
>Zohan

>Shit
>Waterboy

This is real shitty taste. FUCKIN PIXELS IS WATCHABLE AND WATERBOY IS SHIT?!!?!!!

Anywho, I've found the first two netflix flicks watchable to entertaining, and judging by the fact that his character's name ends in y, (as a general rule that's usually a good indicator of entertainment value in a Sandler movie) I'm moderately optimistic for it.

>all these people defending the waterboy
youtube.com/watch?v=rqUphP5rRaU

Waterboy is literally Adam Sandler acting like a retard (an actual literal retard) for 2 hours interspersed with slapstick sight-gags
There's nothing good about it except nostalgia since most of you would've watched it when you were about 10

>since most of you would've watched it when you were about 10

You know me so well Desu~~

>an underage fag trying to explain nostalgia

>Waterboy is literally Adam Sandler acting like a retard (an actual literal retard)

hit too close to home for ya?

Little Nicky not even on the list? I always liked that one a lot.