Characters who weren't meant to be attractive, but were to you anyway

Characters who weren't meant to be attractive, but were to you anyway.

bimp

The troglodyte women from Bone Tomahawk

elle fanning in the neon demon

good one

So qt and dirty

Ramsay Bolton

amusingly, she is much more ugly without all the filthy witch makeup

SleepawayCamp_face.jpg

Judy Hopps and Nick Wilde.

made for throatfuck

Noice

yeah

any flick where Juliette Lewis is supposed to be attractive

picture related
its Juliette Lewis

I don't think you read the OP very well.

is this opposites day?

What about the opposite?

>tries to make a attractive actress unnattractive by dressing her plainly
>she still ends up attractive anyway
BRAVO DUDEWEEDLMAO

I would have liked her back tbqh

Juliette Lewis is like raw sexual energy. Her physical attractiveness can be disputed, but she radiates some serious magnetism. Fucking her would be outrageous.

My new waifu, of course.

this and and the thing from splice when its going to town on adrian brody

ayyyy

I MAKE JOKE

Yeah...

What a strange show.

You're cold as ice, you know that?

cute
CUTE

luna is the cutest

Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

;_;

she looks like a camgirl I watched once

she was just as short, had the same buzzcut thing, would sometimes wear anime wigs. She had a boy-ish face, rounded features

But she had fucking tremendous thighs and ass, holy shit she must've been sitting just above 5 foot and she had the kind of thighs/ass combo you want to suffocate yourself in, her pussy game was on point too, her titties weren't as big as one would hope but she wore qt fishnet a stuff and corsets and goth boots

These two were rather fine.

thread status: derailed

I think these fellows have a type.

Luna was gorgeous.

yeah

hot chicks

Yes.

I'd never actually googled her - I just thought she was hot on the show...well...like wifey material.

But then I actually checked out her normal images on google and I was pretty shocked at how like straight up hot she can be haha.

Yea..Sinead O'Connor

both of those are hotter than her

Into that Patrick Stewart look?

one of them isn't even shaved head, just has an undercut

Keep telling yourself that.

In the mean time - stay away from all the children undergoing chemo.

at first, i didn't

but she grew me, unlike the one that played ana

not a typo

yeah i wanted to fuck the lion hat too

She's fucking hideous.

Poster clearly misread OP.

Dren had pure animal magnetism. It was obviously the point that she developed certain traits men find inherently attractive. Certain movements, domincance, expressions, her physique, obviously. I don't think any man could have resisted fucking her at the moment she fucks brody. It was a great lead up and scene.

so qt

Yeah me too

Pretty sure she was meant to be attractive

YES
I want her ears so bad

Someone post awkward cashier girl from Fargo

>tfw tomboy fetish

She's so qt in Scream senpaitachi.

I watch it just for her
And her fine hips.

any female child character for the most part

Is she a dinosaur?

Why did they make him so handsome? It's hard to be threatened by him.

Kinda, but not really, she only have a dinosaur arm

Neat, I don't remember a dinosaur armed girl in Batman though

Dinner with schmucks, the american remake with Carell and Rudd.
There's a very minor character that is some office lady that works at the same place as Rudd, I'm sure she's supposed to be ugly or at least plain but I'VE NEVER BEEN SO AROUSED BEFORE IN MY LIFE.
God she was so amazing, I'll try to find a pic even though it's not as hot if you can't hear the sounds she makes.

goddd I wanna fuck her to pieces

Is that the annoying woman from Last man on Earth?

If so, I agree with you.

I remember Tonks being described as a tomboyish scene girl in the books. Those are usually attractive.

In the books she was a absolutely 10/10 in my head, in the movies not so much, but was still cute.

Heterosexual tomboys are the best

>horrific androgynous monster face
every time

Brad Pitt hit it.

That she is

Me on the left

>coalburner

DROPPED

You all know it

Well aren't you in luck.

That scene was weirdly hot. Seeing her get shared like that while drugged out of her mind.

My waifu tbvh

Birdman

I honestly don't think Nala is that cute.

every time

basically everyone in stranger things

>if the show wasn't on MTV she'd have been fucked by the two of them
rage

it was mostly that "fuck me" face she made that got all the kids confused/riled.

what about that mouse dancer in Great Mouse Detective?

Muh dick

Shit movie, hot cast