Trying to watch Stranger Things, but I have no idea what's going on. What the fuck is a Demigorgan?

Trying to watch Stranger Things, but I have no idea what's going on. What the fuck is a Demigorgan?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SgwGm2WXFOY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's the monster. The last half of the season is honestly garbage though. quit while your ahead

It's "Demogorgon," fagalag

watch shameless instead.
shits 10/10

order Seamless instead.
shits 10/10

But the main kid is cute. Is he in it a lot?

A Gorgon is what Medusa is. Half snake woman with snakes for hair, etc.

Demi is a prefix that means "half". Hercules is a demi-god because he is the son of Zeus and a mortal human woman.

A demigorgon would then be a half Gorgon. The other half would probably be human, I guess...

main kid from what

How do you not understand that it's a big bad monster.

Are you fucking stupid?

Logan's Run

Do D&D campaigns really take two weeks to plan? Why would anyone ever play D&D?

pic related, The Prince of Demons and one of the most powerful entities found in The Abyss, which is a realm in Dungeons & Dragons

They should have whipped out their cellphones and played Pokemon Go.

That is a two headed monkey squid.

Oh... Demogorgon...

Ignore me Then.

Ive never had the chance to play D&D myself.

>Do D&D campaigns really take two weeks to plan?
If you want something ridiculously elaborate and immersive, they can

>Why would anyone ever play D&D?
Do you really not understand the appeal of role-playing? Video games have made such tabletop games more-or-less obsolete, but surely you can comprehend why people liked it during an era where 99% of video games were platformers or space shooters

Well he's loosely based on an actual mythical being, a pagan god and a demon in Abrahamic Mythology

I feel like we've veered away from worshipping Eleven and I'd very much like for that to stop

El is too cute
I want to hug her and tell her everything is going to be alright

s-she can't be dead right?

mike promised

she better be. I'm tired of shows not killing characters.

As soon as I saw the lights in the window I knew something bad was gonna happen to El

When Mike told her they were all gonna live together happily he pretty much killed her then and there.

Really simple boss t b h
youtube.com/watch?v=SgwGm2WXFOY

Why do we allow normies to post on this siye.

love this show

Is anyone going to address the fact that the sheriff gave up El to those government fucks when he made the deal?

There was no way he was going to be able to bargain for El's safety so he did the next best thing and get Will back home safe and ask for the safety of Mike, Dustin and Lucas

>kid who is a member of the community you live in and protect
>science experiment who will never know an ordinary life

Tough choice.

The sheriff was based. He was basically doing the best he could in that situation.

Also it's clear saving Will had become personal and he was willing to do whatever it took.

I actually blame Mike. He should have ran with El and left town. Also in the scenes after El's death he didn't look THAT upset which makes me hate him more.

What the fuck are you guys talking about? Eleven is clearly living in The Upside Down.

In the last scenes you see the sheriff taking food to a small box in the woods. Included in the bundle is a couple of Eggo waffles, which are Eleven's favorite

go back to plebbit

We're not talking about when El was gone, we're talking about when Hopper and Joyce got caught by the DoE and were probably going to get killed.
Hopper bargained for the safety of Mike and the other kids but gave up the location of El.

No shit El is still alive, anyone who is brain damaged can deduce that

Some of the people itt were heavily implying she was dead